Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS (7287 Views)

70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Sanwo Olu Commissions Dr Aisha Buhari Mother And Child Hospital. PICS. / Sanwo-Olu Visits The Collapse Scene, Checked On The Survivors At Hospital - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by BiaframustDie: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
Liepods how market you think u can insult a God sent?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-oSRYyevtFzI/WPYPCZmpVhI/AAAAAAAAEZg/nXGZD-knso48lPDL8R52jzRV0ZD1hCm6wCEw/s640/DON%2BP.jpg[/img]

April 18, 2017
ENUGU— The national leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, sent a high-powered delegation to pay a courtesy visit to a Biafran music artiste, Prince Williams Chibuzo Mbah, popularly known as Don Prince at his residence in Enugu.
This is coming weeks after the Artiste who have released several Biafra freedom songs, suffered from a major ailment which culminated with him undergoing a liver and kidney transplant operation in India.
At a time he was battling with the terminal health challenge, Don Prince was equally battling with the Nigerian government in a Municipal Abuja Magistrate Court after his arrest and subsequent detention by agents of the DSS on 30th of January, 2017, when he arrived the country from Spain in company of his daughter and two other foreign associates.
April 18, 2017
ENUGU— The national leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, sent a high-powered delegation to pay a courtesy visit to a Biafran music artiste, Prince Williams Chibuzo Mbah, popularly known as Don Prince at his residence in Enugu.
This is coming weeks after the Artiste who have released several Biafra freedom songs, suffered from a major ailment which culminated with him undergoing a liver and kidney transplant operation in India.
At a time he was battling with the terminal health challenge, Don Prince was equally battling with the Nigerian government in a Municipal Abuja Magistrate Court after his arrest and subsequent detention by agents of the DSS on 30th of January, 2017, when he arrived the country from Spain in company of his daughter and two other foreign associates.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-DGlhmrB4ovg/WPYPDcyFowI/AAAAAAAAEZs/RV4LDqme8cI5TWLCxX6f_UOhJg_m9CGbQCEw/s640/DON%2BP3.jpg[/img]

Speaking to Biafra Writers’ Correspondent shortly after the event, Mazi Onyeibe who hinted on the purpose of the visit said; “In the spirit of being your brother’s keeper, the IPOB national leadership has sent us to pay a solidarity visit to one of our Biafran Artistes, Don Prince, who survived after undergoing two major surgical operations in India.
“As you can see, we had come with our people all around Biafraland from Igweocha, those from Itshekiri, Urhobo, Anambra, and other states, to commiserate with Don Prince who use to sing beautiful freedom songs for Biafrans.
“So let the whole world know that we care for one of our own and that we’re even more united than ever and I thank everyone for even taking it upon themselves to be here today, those who have made out time, spent money and left everything they are doing behind to come here today to show support to our brother, Don Prince, while wishing for their safe journey back home”
Commenting on the current challenges encountered in the struggle, he said; “I believe in a very short time, you’ll begin to see the new system of things in IPOB.
“Without Nnamdi Kanu, nobody will talk about Biafra today. If you hear about Biafra in Ijaw, in Akwa-Ibom, in Federal High Court, it is because of Nnamdi Kanu.
“We are all praying for our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his deputy as well, Mazi Uche-Mefor. He may not be like our Director, but he has faced many challenges and yet he stood his ground and as far as IPOB is concerned, if Director says that you’re the one, then you’re the one. If you agree with Director, we’ll also agree with you.
“There are many of us who will not be mentioned and we are fighting for Biafra, but Chukwu Okike Abiama is aware of it. So once again I thank each and everyone for coming.”
When approached, the celebrant, Mazi Prince Chibuzo Mbah, who was highly elated about the kind gesture showed towards him by the IPOB leadership, narrated how he struggled in ill health, even as he assured that his present predicament will not deter him in continuing his efforts for Biafra freedom.
He said; “IPOB has come to visit me because of the liver transplant I undergone. I went to India for the surgery and I came back successful and so that’s the reason they came to show me love and I appreciate that a lot and happy that they came.”
Speaking about his travails in the hands of the Nigerian government, the Artiste said; “that was on 30th January 2017, I was arrested at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja Lagos, on my way coming back from Spain.

“I got arrested alongside my daughter and two other foreigners and was charged with a treasonable felony and there’s no way the government can charge me with treason because I didn’t commit any crime but by the special grace of God, today, the case is over.
“I’m a Biafran Artiste and I sang a song titled, “Biafra Anatago”, after the video shooting, I got arrested because I heard that the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari declared me wanted but am not afraid of them and will never be afraid.”
Don Prince who was arrested and arraigned at the Chief Magistrate Court in Abuja on three-count charges bordering on treasonable felony, singing ‘violation song’ against Buhari and belonging to an unlawful society, maintained that he and his family are born Biafrans and will continue in his capacity to ensure that Biafra is restored.
He also disclosed that plans are in the pipeline to release another hit songs in collaboration with other Biafra musical Artistes after his full recuperation.
By Chukwuemeka Chimerue
Published By IkeChukwu NwaOrisa
For Biafra Writers |
Biafra: IPOB Pays Solidarity Visit To Biafran Artiste-Don Prince, Offers Gift Items And Prayers For His Quick Recovery

source

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/04/biafra-ipob-pays-solidarity-visit-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by FreshmanJ: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nonsense

doesn't stop the fact that Buhari is a blood thirsty terrorist

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by BiaframustDie: 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
FreshmanJ:
Nonsense
doesn't stop the fact that Buhari is a blood thirsty terrorist
Nnamdi KANU is a blood thirsty terrorist

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Agumbankembu: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ipobexposed. grin grin

Juve!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by FreshmanJ: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
[s]
BiaframustDie:

[/s]
the only terrorist i know is Buhari

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
BiaframustDie:

PMB is a bloody charlatan grin grin

a foolish terrorist cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by psucc(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Op is indirectly indicting Buhari over Prince Don's ailment.

3 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by AbuEzeFemi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
God bless Nigeria

Allah bless Nigeria
Amin

5 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by drss2(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
for a dullard who was responsible for d death of innocent pipul after 2011 elections, sending thugs/miscreants to beat up a man is a small tin.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by weyab: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
From the news buhari dss caused it all

1 Like

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by FreshmanJ: 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
ruggedised:

PMB is a bloody charlatan grin grin

a foolish terrorist cheesy cheesy
lol @ foolish terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by ZombieTERROR: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Anybody who dignifies this boy ipobexposed with a response on this thread or his next thread is a big fool
The person should also go to ademusiwa threads and rant with him

This is a boy who don't deserve my second
Fools everywhere

7 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Young03(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
This op is an acurate illiterate

u want biafra to die

u dont know ur indirectly supporting biafra by giving us latest news about biafra

onye iberibe
uvuru nkapi

11 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by BiaframustDie: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Anybody who dignifies this boy ipobexposed with a response on this thread or his next thread is a big fool
The person should also go to ademusiwa threads and rant with him

This is a boy who don't deserve my second
Fools everywhere

Oga I am not IpobExposed. But I must be popular than him and sarrki I'm this forum.

You are commenting but saying fools will comment. That means you're a ***

3 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by BiaframustDie: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:
This op is an acurate illiterate

u want biafra to die

u dont know ur indirectly supporting biafra by giving us latest news about biafra

onye iberibe
uvuru nkapi

lol u made me laughed so hard
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
BiaframustDie:

Oga I am not IpobExposed. But I must be popular than him and sarrki I'm this forum.

When they say that you're me say yes.

Immediately he insulted Buhari he had anuus stroke glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by lytech1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by delishpot: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
BiaframustDie:

Ewu Gambia! When Buhari was sick was it because he insulted GEJ? #BasedOnYourLogistics

3 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Igboesika: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Get healed bro. Even those that are against Biafra and celebrating your sickness are not even remembered by their own siblings when they are sick let alone outsiders, but here is this handsome man being surrounded by umuchineke.
God bless all lovers of freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by laribari(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
Honestly, but what I do not understand is this carrying of biafra flag everywhere and even in a sick bed. Under any existing government, it is wrong and rebellious, truth bbe told.

Igbos are not under a colonial rule seeking freedom and last time I checked, there are a lot of igbo people in government (both local and federal, even senate etc) and igbo took part in the last concluded election too.

I don't understand really! Igbos are not being maltreated or something like that and if they claim so, what should we the minority say? So I don't understand where this "we nor go gree.......we n go gree is coming from"

under yar adua & Goodluck there was no biafra talk which means the problem is having buhari with regards his government, so if that's the problem then wait till next election to vote him out. Buhari can't even get re-elected and I'm sure about that; just as people voted out Goodluck, thus shall b his case. I didn't vote buhari and would campaign against him come next election but Nigeria haven't gotten a credible leader becos Goodluck has a share in our recession problem today. Many learned people I know voted against Goodluck, so same will happen to pmb becos we have all seen it now.

However, if you want freedom it should be done in a civilized and appropriate manner but unfortunately carrying flag of a strange government inside a country is considered as treason (no government in the world will accept that) and that's why Kalu was held in the first place. See how boko haram and their stupid black satanic flags were dealt with and briafra is being closely watched but thank God igbos are not trouble makers but this approach of rebelling against FG will not make it a easy ride.

I don't understand really!!
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Igboesika: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2017
laribari:
Honestly, but what I do not understand is this carrying of biafra flag everywhere and even in a sick bed. Under any existing government, it is wrong and rebellious, truth bbe told.

Igbos are not under a colonial rule seeking freedom and last time I checked, there are a lot of igbo people in government (both local and federal, even senate etc) and igbo took part in the last concluded election too.

I don't understand really! Igbos are not being maltreated or something like that and if they claim so, what should we the minority say? So I don't understand where this "we nor go gree.......we n go gree is coming from"

under yar adua & Goodluck there was no biafra talk which means the problem is having buhari with regards his government, so if that's the problem then wait till next election to vote him out. Buhari can't even get re-elected and I'm sure about that; just as people voted out Goodluck, thus shall b his case. I didn't vote buhari and would campaign against him come next election but Nigeria haven't gotten a credible leader becos Goodluck has a share in our recession problem today. Many learned people I know voted against Goodluck, so same will happen to pmb becos we have all seen it now.

However, if you want freedom it should be done in a civilized and appropriate manner but unfortunately carrying flag of a strange government inside a country is considered as treason (no government in the world will accept that) and that's why Kalu was held in the first place. See how boko haram and their stupid black satanic flags were dealt with and briafra is being closely watched but thank God igbos are not trouble makers but this approach of rebelling against FG will not make it a easy ride.

When you are driven by the love of having your own country like this my brother on the bed, you will understand. He's proud of being a Biafran that's why he's so passionate about it and I love that with passion. But here in zoo....
Who is patriotic ?
Who can die for Nigeria ?
Who is so passionate about this contraption
?
The earlier we tell ourselves the truth the better. Nigeria is not a country that one should be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by BrokenTV: 1:55am On Apr 19, 2017
IpobExposed:

When they say that you're me say yes.

Immediately he insulted Buhari he had anuus stroke glory be to God
You are talking as if the illiterate in aso Rock was not out of the country for more than a 50 days on health issues.

2 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by delishpot: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2017
laribari:

However, if you want freedom it should be done in a civilized and appropriate manner
but unfortunately carrying flag of a strange government inside a country is considered as treason (no government in the world will accept that) and that's why Kalu was held in the first place. See how boko haram and their stupid black satanic flags were dealt with and briafra is being closely watched but thank God igbos are not trouble makers but this approach of rebelling against FG will not make it a easy ride.

So, in your opinion, what manner do you believe they can approach this issue and get it resolved in the heir favour without stress on either side of the fence?

2 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by BiaframustDie: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
This fate lies for those who abuse Buhari
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by laribari(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:

So, in your opinion, what manner do you believe they can approach this issue and get it resolved in the heir favour without stress on either side of the fence?

well for me, i think it has to be by dialogue. The following steps MUST be observed first..

1. All IGBO POLITICIANS must believe in this biafra movement and must be ready to press government into dialogue, then international bodies will come in to support the wish of the people and perhaps an election may be conducted like that of brexit.

2. All biafra people should not use the medium as a means of insulting the government who themselves are the ones that will facilitate the separation.

3. DELEGATES of biafra (within) government should be sent to discuss the issue with government. Why delegates within government because they know how to work with government and they also understand the game of politics but they must first believe this biafra.

lastly......................... HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY AND REPRESENTIVES will definitely seat over the issue and will also be the ones to even endorse such movement, so if you don't find a way to take your argument there then you are wasting your time carrying flags in the streets. As long as the flags don't hurt, Nigerian government will careless. YOU NEED THE IGBO ELITE TO TAKE THE MATTER INTO DIALOGUE AND AGREEMENT but the truth is majority are thieves and don't even believe in Biafra. Their body language says it all.
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Jabioro: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Itsekiri has joined.. next neighbors please what's hour stake?
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by spartan117(m): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2017
BiaframustDie:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-oSRYyevtFzI/WPYPCZmpVhI/AAAAAAAAEZg/nXGZD-knso48lPDL8R52jzRV0ZD1hCm6wCEw/s640/DON%2BP.jpg[/img]

April 18, 2017
April 18, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-DGlhmrB4ovg/WPYPDcyFowI/AAAAAAAAEZs/RV4LDqme8cI5TWLCxX6f_UOhJg_m9CGbQCEw/s640/DON%2BP3.jpg[/img]

Speaking to Biafra Writers’ Correspondent shortly after the event, Mazi Onyeibe who hinted on the purpose of the visit said; “In the spirit of being your brother’s keeper, the IPOB national leadership has sent us to pay a solidarity visit to one of our Biafran Artistes, Don Prince, who survived after undergoing two major surgical operations in India.
“As you can see, we had come with our people all around Biafraland from Igweocha, those from Itshekiri, Urhobo, Anambra, and other states, to commiserate with Don Prince who use to sing beautiful freedom songs for Biafrans.
“So let the whole world know that we care for one of our own and that we’re even more united than ever and I thank everyone for even taking it upon themselves to be here today, those who have made out time, spent money and left everything they are doing behind to come here today to show support to our brother, Don Prince, while wishing for their safe journey back home”
Commenting on the current challenges encountered in the struggle, he said; “I believe in a very short time, you’ll begin to see the new system of things in IPOB.
“Without Nnamdi Kanu, nobody will talk about Biafra today. If you hear about Biafra in Ijaw, in Akwa-Ibom, in Federal High Court, it is because of Nnamdi Kanu.
“We are all praying for our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his deputy as well, Mazi Uche-Mefor. He may not be like our Director, but he has faced many challenges and yet he stood his ground and as far as IPOB is concerned, if Director says that you’re the one, then you’re the one. If you agree with Director, we’ll also agree with you.
“There are many of us who will not be mentioned and we are fighting for Biafra, but Chukwu Okike Abiama is aware of it. So once again I thank each and everyone for coming.”
When approached, the celebrant, Mazi Prince Chibuzo Mbah, who was highly elated about the kind gesture showed towards him by the IPOB leadership, narrated how he struggled in ill health, even as he assured that his present predicament will not deter him in continuing his efforts for Biafra freedom.
He said; “IPOB has come to visit me because of the liver transplant I undergone. I went to India for the surgery and I came back successful and so that’s the reason they came to show me love and I appreciate that a lot and happy that they came.”
Speaking about his travails in the hands of the Nigerian government, the Artiste said; “that was on 30th January 2017, I was arrested at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja Lagos, on my way coming back from Spain.

“I got arrested alongside my daughter and two other foreigners and was charged with a treasonable felony and there’s no way the government can charge me with treason because I didn’t commit any crime but by the special grace of God, today, the case is over.
“I’m a Biafran Artiste and I sang a song titled, “Biafra Anatago”, after the video shooting, I got arrested because I heard that the Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari declared me wanted but am not afraid of them and will never be afraid.”
Don Prince who was arrested and arraigned at the Chief Magistrate Court in Abuja on three-count charges bordering on treasonable felony, singing ‘violation song’ against Buhari and belonging to an unlawful society, maintained that he and his family are born Biafrans and will continue in his capacity to ensure that Biafra is restored.
He also disclosed that plans are in the pipeline to release another hit songs in collaboration with other Biafra musical Artistes after his full recuperation.
By Chukwuemeka Chimerue
For Biafra Writers |
Biafra: IPOB Pays Solidarity Visit To Biafran Artiste-Don Prince, Offers Gift Items And Prayers For His Quick Recovery

source

http://www.thebiafratimes.co/2017/04/biafra-ipob-pays-solidarity-visit-to.html?m=1
Which god sent him?
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by spartan117(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2017
BiaframustDie:

Guy talk truth u go school?

1 Like

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by delishpot: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
laribari:

well for me, i think it has to be by dialogue. The following steps MUST be observed first..

1. All IGBO POLITICIANS must believe in this biafra movement and must be ready to press government into dialogue, then international bodies will come in to support the wish of the people and perhaps an election may be conducted like that of brexit.

2. All biafra people should not use the medium as a means of insulting the government who themselves are the ones that will facilitate the separation.

3. DELEGATES of biafra (within) government should be sent to discuss the issue with government. Why delegates within government because they know how to work with government and they also understand the game of politics but they must first believe this biafra.

lastly......................... HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY AND REPRESENTIVES will definitely seat over the issue and will also be the ones to even endorse such movement, so if you don't find a way to take your argument there then you are wasting your time carrying flags in the streets. As long as the flags don't hurt, Nigerian government will careless. YOU NEED THE IGBO ELITE TO TAKE THE MATTER INTO DIALOGUE AND AGREEMENT but the truth is majority are thieves and don't even believe in Biafra. Their body language says it all.

You made sense. But the point is, Nigeria government has decided NEVER to let Nigeria divide. So I do not think doing any of those things you outlined there would change anything. Me on my part, I do not see Biafra ready to become an independent entity. So far, I have not seen the Igbo people as a united group of people working g as one and for the betterment of all. Their so called elites and leaders don't seem to be people who would work to improve the lot of Igbos in general(If there are any, they prolly are not showing interest yet) for those reasons I would say, the Igbos should go home and work on their land, let us for a moment forget what the leaders are treating Igbos for a second and focus on how Igbos are treating each other in their part of the country. When Igbos can stand as one for the good of all in their dealings within their states, when they can grow each other with support and care, when the mere mention if Igbo would invoke respect and decorum from those who hear it, then I would say, Biafra has come to stay. The Igbos would then structure their lands to progress and put only those they trust to carry the torch in power. A leader that would utilize The little available resources for the growth and development of the Igbo as a people
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by laribari(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
delishpot:

You made sense. But the point is, Nigeria government has decided NEVER to let Nigeria divide. So I do not think doing any of those things you outlined there would change anything. Me on my part, I do not see Biafra ready to become an independent entity. So far, I have not seen the Igbo people as a united group of people working g as one and for the betterment of all. Their so called elites and leaders don't seem to be people who would work to improve the lot of Igbos in general(If there are any, they prolly are not showing interest yet) for those reasons I would say, the Igbos should go home and work on their land, let us for a moment forget what the leaders are treating Igbos for a second and focus on how Igbos are treating each other in their part of the country. When Igbos can stand as one for the good of all in their dealings within their states, when they can grow each other with support and care, when the mere mention if Igbo would invoke respect and decorum from those who hear it, then I would say, Biafra has come to stay. The Igbos would then structure their lands to progress and put only those they trust to carry the torch in power. A leader that would utilize The little available resources for the growth and development of the Igbo as a people

Well said!! I av said it that they are not united especially their elite (I dont mean those in diaspora) and they have shut up about biafra. Just imagine someone like papilo Kanu to start shouting biafra. He can't becos of his business in Lagos and Abuja. You expect him to sell off and relocate to biafra? Or become a foreigner in Lagos and Abuja and be subject to a huge tax as a foreign investor? Naa it won't happen! Papilo is just one example but there are thousands of igbo elite that will not support biafra but won't say it due to fear of backlash.

Only the masses want biafra but the elite will frustrate it. For me o, biafra is only a dream and wish.

2 Likes

Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by laribari(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2017
delishpot:

I see what we are saying? An igbo man just accepted an appointment from buhari. This shows not all are interested in biafra and that is what I'm saying. The people are divided, the elite who hav the Power to push for biafra are not interested too.

See how this biafran lavished prayers on buhari for this appointment. Biafr has just been mocked.

https://www.nairaland.com/3753358/see-what-igbo-man-given#55764305.
Re: Musician Who Insulted Buhari Now In Hospital PICS by Sunnynwa: 7:20am On Apr 21, 2017
BiaframustDie:

April 18, 2017
April 18, 2017

By Chukwuemeka Chimerue
For Biafra Writers |

source

At least, he looks better than Buhari who is almost dead at the moment.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

78 Firms Bid To Rehabilitate Pipelines, Depots –NNPC / Dr. Bukola Saraki Launches Dairy Development Program / Akwa Ibom Airport Records 500,000 Passengers In 2 Years - Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.