Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan (23845 Views)

Ahmed Indimi Showers Zahra Buhari With N1000 Notes At Their Wedding (Video) / Day Buhari Showered Praise On Ekweremadu. / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Popemax(m): 2:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari prepare to meet Shekau........Your end is near
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by gidado14(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Buhari is trying desperately to somehow console himself thinking that some miracle will make Jonathan hand over to him come 29th May. The fact is that Jonathan is going to hand over to himself tongue tongue.

Sorry buhari, you can only take the oath of office at sambisa forests as president of the boko haram and arewastan come 29th May, the soldiers are already clearing the forests. grin grin grin grin grin Another Aso Rock will be built for you there from where you will rule. grin grin grin grin

All hail buhari. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=gidado14 post=30881151][/quote]

Cry me a river. grin grin PDP is not only boko haram but

PDP is ISIS

PDP is AL QAEDA

PDP is AL SHABAB

PDP is TALIBAN, etc,

Go figure. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by babestella: 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=14pt]Buhari the Islamic dreamer. Dream on abok-i and don't worry, when GEJ wins come March 28, I will tell him to hand over to you so you could be a one-day president. grin grin ; D[/size]
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by eSeun: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
If JonaTAN SaTAN likes he should misbehave and we will give him the Gadhaffi/Gbabo/Sadam's treatment. I no send you message o!
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by eSeun: 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
babestella:
[size=14pt]Buhari the Islamic dreamer. Dream on abok-i and don't worry, when GEJ wins come March 28, I will tell him to hand over to you so you could be a one-day president. grin grin ; D[/size]
You are just too stupeed, I'm sure your mother and grandmother are hoes.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Nicklaus(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
dandutse01:
As Nigerians wait to go to the polls for the 2015 elections come March 28 and April 11 respectively, the Presidential candidate of The All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari has commended his rival and the incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan for the first time in a long while.

Speaking in Abuja during the visit of Mr. Kadre Ouedraogo, President of The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), General Buhari praised President Jonathan for assuring Nigerians that he will hand over power if he loses in the forthcoming presidential election slated for March 28.

Buhari further assured the delegation of a peaceful atmosphere before, during and after the elections and praised Jonathan for assuring to hand over to whoever emerged winner at the polls.
He said: “The six weeks extension is accommodated in the Constitution for holding elections and INEC has said it has recorded between 75-80 per cent successes in the distribution of the voter cards.

“Mr. President has made very encouraging comments weeks ago by saying he’ll hand over to whoever emerged winner.

“We told our supporters to embrace peace before the accord and even after the signing of the accord we have continued to urge them to show restraint.

http://www.naij.com/387944-buhari-showers-praise-on-jonathan.html
Funny! He kept repeating the phrase 'hand over power' like he ll surely win.. Praise him or not, Gej is winning the Election.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
agabaI23:
From clueless and weak to Mugabe and Gaddafi? Hmmm

You dey mind the clueless people. GEJ is way smarter than their fathers put together.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by eSeun: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Cry me a river. grin grin PDP is not only boko haram but

PDP is ISIS

PDP is AL QAEDA

PDP is AL SHABAB

PDP is TALIBAN, etc,

Go figure. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
10000000likes
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
That's an effigy of progressives stating the obvious there.

Please go check the meaning of effigy and also that of progressive. Then come back and edit this trash sharp sharp.lol
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by caselessogbuagu: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Please go check the meaning of effigy and also that of progressive. Then come back and edit this trash sharp sharp.lol
you are a lunatic. Creative linguistical prowess is what you lack.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nonybb:
It wouldnt STOP me from voting against that certificateless dictator. He is now learning how to be gentle with my amiable, credible and peaceable President, our dear President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan(2011-2019). GEJ Till Buhari sits for this coming WAEC exams

16 YEARS, still no electricity or good road. In the last 6years, almost 1/2 Trillion Dollars earned from Petroleum products, yet you have nothing to show for it but you still want the same crooks in power....

Who said the African is more sensible than a retarded Ape, again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
you are a lunatic. Creative linguistical prowess is what you lack.

Grammar. You think I am Buhari? Creative linguistical prowess indeed. Ogbu tiger, chill.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by caselessogbuagu: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Grammar. You think I am Buhari? Creative linguistical prowess indeed.
don't make me laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by caselessogbuagu: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

16 YEARS, still no electricity or good road. In the last 6years, almost 1/2 Trillion Dollars earned from Petroleum products, yet you have nothing to show for it but you still want the same crooks in power....

Who said the African is more sensible than a retarded Ape, again?
grin grin
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Larriekay: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:
Wao
dat word sooth my heart and soul.
But dnt believe him sir, he may still try to behave like gbagbo. And he will be given gbagbo treatment.
Buhari for president
madam, where av u been? Good to have u back.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Eluwilussit(m): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
don't make me laugh. grin

I don give you one like so you can chill. Abi, were you mocking the guy? Lemme know, cos there's nothing progressive about Buhari.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by PapiWata: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
fresh15:
The earlier Buhari makes up his mind to accept defeat,the better for him because he won't be allowed to shed innocent blood again.He wii fall again yakataa.

Yakataaaa ha ha ha ha . Yes. The Oracle has spoken. Yakataaaaaa !
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by PapiWata: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
babestella:

One day as president is better than nothing, so maybe that one day of RULING, as a consolation prize, will help to prevent more WEEPING, WAILING, SOBBING, BAWLING and of course, SHRIEKING, by our lifetime loser and loser of a lifetime, Bongo Hari the Weeping General.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by bittertruth37(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:
Buhari is a terrorist
check your signature and your username, all suggest you are next to the devil in character. Your end will be like his. You cant escape the wrath of God.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by PapiWata: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
bittertruth37:

check your signature and your username, all suggest you are next to the devil in character. Your end will be like his. You cant escape the wrath of God.

Can we assume that you are the heavenly Director General who ORDERS your god to attack anyone YOU feel is a sinner in YOUR book ?

IF so, how much should I be prepared to pay in cash, so as to acquire those same directorial powers over my own god, so that I too can call in devine air strikes against enemies of my progress ?
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by OLADD: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Firefire:
I pity this old man, still dreaming at his old age of ruling Nigeria again. Oponu supported by Odarans.

Nonsense undecided

You no go kill me. Imagine a certificate-less schemer trying to force his way to power. Buhari will never rule us again.
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by Mallamkay001(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Accepting defeat doeS not mean hE iS Certain APC wiLl win.becoS BUHARI Av assumed he wil win,if he loses he wil asumes he wonl jst like d Way he asumed all his certificates are wit d military board.
He assumes A Lot,he asumes to rule Nigeria on assumption.
Hw. Will dat. Work
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by richardomoko: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hope that Buhari would still embrace peace when he loses to GEJ again.
dandutse01:
As Nigerians wait to go to the polls for the 2015 elections come March 28 and April 11 respectively, the Presidential candidate of The All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari has commended his rival and the incumbent president, Goodluck Jonathan for the first time in a long while.

Speaking in Abuja during the visit of Mr. Kadre Ouedraogo, President of The Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), General Buhari praised President Jonathan for assuring Nigerians that he will hand over power if he loses in the forthcoming presidential election slated for March 28.

Buhari further assured the delegation of a peaceful atmosphere before, during and after the elections and praised Jonathan for assuring to hand over to whoever emerged winner at the polls.
He said: “The six weeks extension is accommodated in the Constitution for holding elections and INEC has said it has recorded between 75-80 per cent successes in the distribution of the voter cards.

“Mr. President has made very encouraging comments weeks ago by saying he’ll hand over to whoever emerged winner.

“We told our supporters to embrace peace before the accord and even after the signing of the accord we have continued to urge them to show restraint.

http://www.naij.com/387944-buhari-showers-praise-on-jonathan.html
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Come 29th May he will have no other choice than to hand over to you, the winner and the ppl's choice, GMB.
Nigeria, Sai Buhari.

Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by AdoIfHitler: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
halimat38:

your brain has been affected by the heat wave as well
cos I tell that your brain is dried up,so nothing sink in anymore "Jonathan wanna be" cheesy

Sorry do i know you?
lonelydora:

Akpa Amu

Ok
ooshinibos:

how in the world can u name ur self adolfhitler ...this adolfhitler have brought disgrace and evil to mankind ..and you have the guts to call some a terrorist ..ADOLF HITLER is the worst terrorist have ever lived ..ADOLF HITLER makes alqaeda , BH ; KKK and IS look like kindergarten .

you dissapoint me U NIGERIAN

Am worst than AdoIfHitler
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by AdoIfHitler: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
scalez:

Yes to corruption and corrupt people. That is why they do not want him there. I heard some are even planning to go on exile. Somebody shout real fresh air.

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by AdoIfHitler: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
bittertruth37:

You're right

Oya shout Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan by ooshinibos: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
AdoIfHitler:

Am worst than AdoIfHitler

i know ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana / Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video) / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.