Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire (23819 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / What El-rufai Did Days Before Testing Positive To COVID-19 / El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nyamuri: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Listen to the content well he was talking about himself that he doesn’t need any office after primaries he is tired but Asiwaju didn’t agree that they must work together that’s why BAT begged elrufai not to leave the country on the stage in kaduna Few weeks ago

they cut the video half way to make it seems El-Rufai was insulting Tinubu's age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lThv5r6000
In Mallam @elrufai ‘s words (Translated)

I have spoken to Tinubu @officialABAT even before primaries that I don’t want any position.

But he said I want you to help me and I assured him that we will help him but he should know I don’t want any position because I’m tired”

I thank God for everything he has done to me. To be sincere any kind of work you want me to do, there are young people that work together with me that can do it.
And if they can do this work, why should I collect young people jobs when I’m getting old? @elrufai

“I’m 62 this year and I’ll be 63 next year. I think I should be grateful to God and leave the job for others to do because I’m becoming weak but some did not accept the excuses I gave.

Even Asiwaju we are still arguing with him on the excuses I gave” ~ Mallam @elrufai

but we will continue to discuss on it. That is the plain truth.

I did not seek for any position and whoever said I seek for any position has lied". ~ Mallam Nasir Elrufai @elrufai
https://twitter.com/InsideKaduna_/status/1593970118765477894?t=ePiQ0IuNOQacP0_Fp-uxrQ&s=19

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by youngbabaj(m): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ok

I don hear
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by ganisucks(f): 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nyamuri:
Listen to the content well he was talking about himself that he doesn’t need any office after primaries he is tired but Asiwaju didn’t agree that they must work together that’s why BAT begged elrufai not to leave the country on the stage in kaduna Few weeks ago

they caught the video half way to make it seems El-Rufai was insulting Tinubu's age

Content

"before the primaries, I told him(tinubu) clearly that we will help u all of us, but you should know that I'm(El-Rufai) not looking for anything from you because I'm tired, alhamdulillah what I have done it's enough.. whatever you want me to do,there are those better, stronger than me, we have a lot of youths in Kaduna.. why will I be taking the slots of those who can perform better than me, I'm already old 62, approaching 63

I have reach this age I should be thankful to God and let others rule, because my strength had begin to reduce.. but there are those that don't agree with me like Asiwaju, I have been arguing with him.. Even the day before yesterday we were together arguing"

This is the same event that played out in Kaduna when Tinubu begged el-Rufai not to leave governance/Nigeria after his tenure

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1593933680355192833?t=v7CGnvirfWMxVAUdjmIREA&s=19

Mynd44
Please move this to front page

Keep on lying. Confidential informants in APC PCC and SWAGA are saying that there's fire on the mountain. People are running up and down trying to find out how they can either bribe or threaten the kaduna governor to recant his statement or change his tone.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Kingsmeal: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Content ko. Buhahaha

Bala blue bulabi

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Naira20: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol..too late

Una plan don come out

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Still a shame. Rufai is tired at 63 but Tinubu wants to rule 18 year old youths with his football age of 72.

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by socialmediaman: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
The other time El Rufai wrote “There’s a time to stop” when Tinubu was taken abroad for medical treatment

He doesn’t want to be part of Tinubu’s campaign, he’s disgusted that Tinubu is still trying to be president after Buhari’s disastrous 8 years

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Ayekotoo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Who's afraid of Bola Tinubu? Tinubu must be on the ballot to teach some people how politics is being played.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by trutharena: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nyamuri:

they cut the video half way to make it seems El-Rufai was insulting Tinubu's age

Content

"before the primaries, I told him(tinubu) clearly that we will help u all of us, but you should know that I'm(El-Rufai) not looking for anything from you because I'm tired, alhamdulillah what I have done it's enough.. whatever you want me to do,there are those better, stronger than me, we have a lot of youths in Kaduna.. why will I be taking the slots of those who can perform better than me, I'm already old 62, approaching 63

I have reach this age I should be thankful to God and let others rule, because my strength had begin to reduce.. but there are those that don't agree with me like Asiwaju, I have been arguing with him.. Even the day before yesterday we were together arguing"

This is the same event that played out in Kaduna when Tinubu begged el-Rufai not to leave governance/Nigeria after his tenure

https://twitter.com/IU_Wakilii/status/1593933680355192833?t=v7CGnvirfWMxVAUdjmIREA&s=19

Mynd44
Please move this to front page

Nice one OP. Affix the full video to your post.

I was about to create a thread before but you did already.

What the propagandists did before was to use just few part of El-Rufai speech for their propaganda by purposely cutting out the whole video.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by JoeyNaza: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Who's afraid of Bola Tinubu? Tinubu must be on the ballot to teach some people how politics is being played.

In Irabiji or where, when Atiku deals with your ass up North, down south Wike and co will finish you off to bed.
Clowns

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2022
SW won’t be supporting el rufai when it’s his turn then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by ganisucks(f): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
trutharena:

Nice one OP. Affix the full video to your post.

I was about to create a thread before but you did already.

What the propagandists did before was to use just few part of El-Rufai speech for their propaganda by purposely cutting out the whole video.

LIAR LIAR. That's how yesterday you all were saying that Tinubu did not saying Bablu bulabu. Today, Keyamo has opened your nyansh. Even Tinubu is saying he's tired, but you're here lying for him.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by femisplash: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
grin

Atiku is coming
The full video has burst your bubble, Lol. Lying & propaganda can't win you election.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by femisplash: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
ganisucks:

LIAR LIAR. That's how yesterday you all were saying that Tinubu did not saying Bablu bulabu. Today, Keyamo has opened your nyansh. Even Tinubu is saying he's tired, but you're here lying for him.
Go and listen to the full speech of Tinubu at the town hall meeting in Imo, it was a 30mins interaction with Asiwaju giving practical solutions with oratory prowess. I bet you Obi's generation doesn't come close to Tinubu's intelligence.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by ganisucks(f): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
femisplash:

Go and listen to the full speech of Tinubu at the town hall meeting in Imo, it was a 30mins interaction with Asiwaju giving practical solutions with oratory prowess. I bet you Obi's generation doesn't come close to Tinubu's intelligence.

Question: Did you watch the event live?

54 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by tinsel: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
ganisucks:

Keep on lying. Confidential informants in APC PCC and SWAGA are saying that there's fire on the mountain. People are running up and down trying to find out how they can either bribe or threaten the kaduna governor to recant his statement or change his tone.
Radio without battery from your one room in agege.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by ZombieSlayer1: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
The people supporting this man are doing it only because they feel he'll use Nigeria's resources to advance the cause of their tribe even if it means at the detriment of everyone else but unfortunately for them we know their plans

Gozac:

Yorubas are supporting him because they believe he will do for Yorubas what Buhari did for the north in terms of appointment, infrastructural development.

They believe Tinubu will give Lagos special status that will ensure that money generated in Lagos will be used in development of SW states with little going to FG

Yorubas see it as their own turn to enjoy after working for the election of Buhari, they strongly believe that it is only Tinubu that can bring these eldorado for them since many claimed that OBJ didnt do anything in Yoruba land.

They see it as an opportunity for unprecedented human and infrastructure development, approval of VAT control by states, employment and appointment of Yorubas into key positions in the country.
Its just a Yoruba agenda which I keep trying to unravel all this while. I know tribalists will pounce on me for this, am not even supporting Obi neither am I based in Nigeria

To APC political elites and jobbers they see Tinubu as person that will continue business as usual for them since he is a big believer of party reward system and will surely cover their tracts since he doesnt believe in probity and accountability

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by adioolayi(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
Children of hate and their masters are just propagandists of lies and statistics....Nothing else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by RichFoundation(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
He said it

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Senator777: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
We all knew that it's the work of Peter Obi and his mob

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2022
No referendum no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Dannyset(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
grin

Their watchword is LAMBA!

Don't be surprised by their fake news.

E go clear them.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
angry even if he didn't say, isn't it Obvious

Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by christejames(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
Mr Interpreter grin

Keep misinterpreting El Rufai grin

Tinubu is obviously old no caps.

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Jack500: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
ganisucks:

Sharap! I can't wait for February so you can go back to your cave, with your imaginary cabal.

JoeyNaza:

In Irabiji or where, when Atiku deals with your ass up North, down south Wike and co will finish you off to bed.
Clowns

You will start to fear Tinubu from February, I thought the primary suppose to have restore some of you brain by now, but I thought wrong.

I was chatting with a friend in Kano yesterday about the situation of things on ground, even in Kano Tinubu will defeat Atiku.

You don't have to believe me, Sha don't run away from Nairaland in February, we need to teach some of you sense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by kennyz247(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
we don't need u to tell us,we already know he's too old to leed a complex country like Nigerian..
oduduwa country: he can
Nigeria : he can't

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ahhhh
Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Oduduwa707: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
True. What he actually said is...

TInubu is Young, handsome, very strong and fit to work for life! grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Did Not Say Tinubu Is Old, Tired And Should Retire by Baawaa(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Wife Seeks Falana’s Intervention, Ekiti Assembly Demands Justice / Lagos Light Rail Will Be Ready In June – Fashola / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.