Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu (1202 Views)

Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption / Why Jonathan, PDP Are Angry With Jega – Punch Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by jonathan12345: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
All Progressives Congress (APC) national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has declared the unavailability of permanent voter’s cards (PVCs) for some residents of Lagos state as unacceptable.

Tinubu revealed this during an emergency stakeholders’ meeting held at the party’s secretariat in Lagos.

He was joined with Lagos state governor, Babatunde Fashola, the APC governorship candidate in the state Akinwunmi Ambode and the chairman of the party in the state, Chief Henry Ajomale, ordered party members, council executive secretaries, as well as members of the State House of Assembly to go back to their wards and units and sensitise people who registered to go and collect their PVCs.

He blamed the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of buying PVC’s and VIN number of voters at about N10,000; not to win the election but to de-populate those interested in voting for the APC.

Tinubu said, “PDP is jittery; they are afraid of defeat and [have] pressurised the INEC to shift the election. On our part, we are ever ready. They have been buying peoples’ PVCs and destroying it because they know they cannot use it. They have embarked on de-population strategy,”.
READ MORE: http://www.naij.com/388040-pdp-are-buying-pvcs-tinubu.html
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Taaheey(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Never before has a sitting govt been so afraid of going to the polls.....really shows how badly they have performed. Even they realise this themselves upon honest self evaluation. I believe GEJ says behind the scenes....'mehn, ai don f++ck up'!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by baybeeboi: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
If PVC is now a commodity den is APC too poor to afford it with Amaechi as the power machine?
We already pity APC but Tinubu should not make us cry for them.
GEJ till....................

5 Likes

Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2015
I can attest to this fact am in support of GEJ not pdp they are buying pvc for #10 in my state

Baba God we need help

Nigeria need your help o
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Taaheey:
[s]Never before has a sitting govt been so afraid of going to the polls.....really shows how badly they have performed. Even they realise this themselves upon honest self evaluation. I believe GEJ says behind the scenes....'mehn, ai don f++ck up'!![/s]

Lies from the frog-eyed jajaban who has converted Lagos state to his personal ATM and wallet. wink We need "Change" in Lagos State. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:
I can attest to this fact am in support of GEJ not pdp they are buying pvc for #10 in my state

Baba God we need help

Nigeria need your help o

So who sells the PVCs? INEC staff or the PVC owners themselves? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by tosyne2much(m): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:

Baba God we need help

Nigeria need your help o
ahahaahahahhahaah.. This is serious cheesy
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

So who sells the PVCs? INEC staff or the PVC owners themselves? undecided
the owners of the pvc
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
ahahaahahahhahaah.. This is serious cheesy
me sef I never collect my own when I collect baba I go consider selling o since our vote no go count so why we go keep the stuff up on down

1 Like

Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Taaheey(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Lies from the frog-eyed jajaban who has converted Lagos state to his personal ATM and wallet. wink We need "Change" in Lagos State. grin grin

If the whole of the country was managed well like the APC led govt in Lagos state, we wouldnt have had this nationwide call for change from PDP!
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by talktimi(m): 11:27am On Feb 19, 2015
APC are using their agents in Rivers state to woo inec adhoc staff to sell unclaimed PVC's so Tinubu should sharap his froggy mouth
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by tosyne2much(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:
me sef I never collect my own when I collect baba I go consider selling o since our vote no go count so why we go keep the stuff up on down
Baba no worry vote go count this time cheesy
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by sosanova: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Thief-nubu getting scared of Jimi Agbaje everyday...I thought Thief-nubu n his APC goons said elections must not be postponed why is he now complaining.....
Sai Jimi Agbaje until Thief-nubu teeth becomes white
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

PDP is buying PVCs bros. Just try asking around...call your friends in other states.
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:

Baba God we need help

Nigeria need your help o
God bless you for speaking the truth. I'm in Cross River State...PDP is buying PVCs for 10 thousand naira...I'm 100% sure of that one. What state are you?
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

samflexxy:

Baba God we need help

Nigeria need your help o
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

PDP is buying PVCs bros. Just try asking around...call your friends in other states.

Whatever but I must tell you that the APC are also doing their runs, I hate to say this but the better "Runs" party will clinch the presidency next month. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still no proof to your allegations though. smiley
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by fresh15: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blatant lie.APC wooed INEC not to distribute PVCs in PDP states.Who will waste money in buying PVC that he will not use.Whatever pranks you play,PDP will win APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by ayukdaboss(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Whatever but I must tell you that the APC are also doing their runs, I hate to say this but the better "Runs" party will clinch the presidency next month. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Still no proof to your allegations though. smiley
Whatever rocks your boat. Your fellow PDP supporter has told you the truth ignoring his party affiliation, it's your call to believe or not.
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Blackfire(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

can u vow with ur destiny that tinubu/buhari/apc are not doing the same?
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by viczing(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

yes ooo the bat
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Boboedom: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oh really? and APC?? are you shouting now because they are spending more than you? match them now, simple. Abeg make we hear word jor.
Re: PDP Are Buying Pvc's - Tinubu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
ayukdaboss:

God bless you for speaking the truth. I'm in Cross River State...PDP is buying PVCs for 10 thousand naira...I'm 100% sure of that one. What state are you?
kogi state okene to be precise

(1) (Reply)

List Of Kaduna-based Muslim Clerics Who Got Jonathan's Bribe / Radio Biafra Has Delivered Its Massive AM Transmitter To Its Permanent Site. / GEJ Now Live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.