Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? (22673 Views)

Running My ND And Bsc Programme Together; Is It Advisable? / Is It Advisable To Laminate Waec Certificate / Is It Advisable To Laminate My DEGREE Certificate Or Not. PLS READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
I greet you house, lets share knowledge and experience on this issue....please is it advisable to laminate your certificate?

God bless you as u contribute ur knowledge/experience on this simple but vital issue...

mod do the needful..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by tempem: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
The best thing to do, if story that touch won't exist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
tempem:
The best thing to do, is story that touch won't exist.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by tempem: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vision2045:

pardon?
please for God's sake, unquote me, it's a mistake..
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by omanifrank(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
ya
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by justi4jesu(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Depends on the certificate! Not all certificates are accepted once laminated.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Sharon6(f): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Of course it is. All my certificates are laminated. It makes them last long and durable. Ant and rats can eat papers but your laminated certificate can not be eaten by those.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Burger01(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nope.
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by holatin(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
lemme ask barcanista

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
NOPE....

Frame it!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nah. It's not advisable. Why not scan and send the certificate to your mail?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by dunkem21(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari must hear this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by klem93(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
advisable in the essence of it prolong the life span
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by adebrave1(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
I think so, before rats and cockroaches will come and eat them and change the colour and also for prolongness too.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by englishmart(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
including your atm card

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by ireneony(f): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
N to the O....hell NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by mormoni(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Archmed(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Laminate your certificates @ ur own peril.It wont last 5yrs until d prints on it starts to fade off..Kindly keep dem in a well secured file bag..and it'll last till thy kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by msmon(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
NO! NO! NO!
There's more harm in doing that than good!
* A laminated certificate or paper will be very hard for the MRI machine to read!

Btw, lalasticlala is trying to build an aura of unpredictability. If I catch U eeehn. *smile*

Obama Suggest Solution To Conquer B'Haram and Other Terrorist Group - Detailed Plan
www.nairaland.com/2155546/muslim-leaders-must-unite-defeat
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by mmmustapha(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah, In case of water or kids.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by makzeze: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wait! Let me ask GEJ ifvhe has laminated his PhD certificate.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by greall12(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
old thread
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
It is not advisable but seems necessary though
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by YoshiMaster: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Awww, it's been a long time since I heard that word, "Laminate".

"Laminate, Laminate, Laminate".

Say it with me:

"MI", "NATE", "LA"
"MI", "NATE", "LA"
"MI", "NATE", "LA"
"MI", "NATE", "LA"
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Trending(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
wat of my voters card
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Copee: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
I dont care. Provided I get a job with them either laminated or not laminated.
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by coolxpat(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
U can laminate the edges without sticking the paper. U can remove or change the laminating film anytime if u don't need it.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by mcdokwe(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yes, because it protects it.

Dunno y dis made fp though
Dunno y I even commented.

Next pls
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Mubbyleey(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm to mE iT'S nOt a BAd tHin... Lamination helps to prevent the certificate from insects, water, frm tearing, even from kids... It also prolong the life span of the certificate.....
Re: Is It Advisable To Laminate Your Certificate? by Firefire(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Primary School Ijoko, Ogun, Where Pupils Pay Teachers’ Salary / School Demands School Fees From Parents Through 'Practical Work' (Photo) / Centre Honours 15 Candidates With 339 UTME Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.