Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! (984 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah I've often hear people say don't date broke guys bla bla bla, even broke guys follow suit on this issues. But good news to ye all broke guys, I av com to lieberate you from these bashful females

1. It is a relationship, not an emancipation from poverty

Most gals say they can't date a broke guy while forgetting it's not a job, we have needs too,and to couple it all we have immediate families and siblings expecting from us, so don't think our salary/income should evolve around you.

2. First things first

I'm of the opinion that love should come first in a relationship and not money, i believe a relationship where money is the paramount would not stand the test of time. Love me first and perhaps other things may be added unto it:-)

3. We are humans

No one in the world would wish to be poor, just cut the broke guys some slack. These guys are heroes, surviving and trying to smile everyday with little money in ur pocket is harder than fighting bokoharem. Broke guys are humans with emotions lyk u and I.

4. Don't become a golf

There are so many rich ladies without husbands and are willing, able and ready to marry the broke guy u're rejecting.
My lecturer once said when a lady is 18, she'll be treated lyk football played by 22 players, at 22 she'd be treated lyk basketball played by 10 players, at 27 she'd be treated lyk tennis played by 2players, and when she clocks 30 she'd be treated lyk a golf with one player grin. A word is enough for the wise.

5. Konji is a bastaardgrin

Ladies save a brother today, being broke is punishment enough, ladies let the broke guys see something to vet their anger on. Shalom

DISCLAIMER I am not a broke guy, I just pity the way both ladies and guys bash the broke guys. Thanks.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
I agree... cheesy

But guy talk true.... you broke to death sad
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Wuuworld(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Laughing out pretty Loud""it is a relationship and not an emancipation from poverty"" dt one get my ribs cracked.....Some babe thought dt dating a guy is just the same as opening a bank account or having an unlimited ATM card, where they can withdraw money but will not pay in...NDI OHI...thieves,robbers..
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Read the disclaimer, m not broke grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Broke guys are also human beings. Never look at the present situation but hope for a better future.......

NB: I'm not broke ooo grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Summersland(m): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy Save a brother i beg,let broke guyz drop it like a hot because kosefi saraku oooooo
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by major466(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op speaking from experience. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by makazona(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
To get broke get level sha...sm with a million stil dy complain say dem broke. grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Summersland:
cheesy cheesy Save a brother i beg,let broke guyz drop it like a hot because kosefi saraku oooooo
gringringrin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by tempem: 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
I agree... cheesy

But guy talk true.... you broke to death sad
Lol.. Take it easy on him.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
tempem:

Lol.. Take it easy on him.

Lol.. but it's true... let him come out clean. grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Akkord4gov: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Broke guys are down to earth
Not to talk of being the best in terms of romance..
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Broke guys are always aspiring to run into Dangote's daughter, Op how broken are you grin
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Date A Broke Guy!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lacomus:
Broke guys are always aspiring to run into Dangote's daughter, Op how broken are you grin
m not broke, just fighting ur cause grin

(1) (Reply)

Was She Just Unfortunate? Or Was She Digging For Footballer Gold?? / What Makes You Feel Better?? / 18 Signs You Are With The Woman You Should Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.