Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) (1419 Views)

Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by pigin: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Make una take eye see the
difference....PDP too sweet
abegi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by madridguy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

“In the end, people should be judged by their actions, since in the end, it was actions that defined everyone.”

“Don't judge a book by its cover”

SAI BUHARI
SAI BABA

6 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by shininglite(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
did I jst send a frog? or my eyes re deceiving me, stupid old men dat want to impose themselves on us...

10 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Honestly,

I think we need a generation of young people to lead this country angry

10 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by lewis33(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
EVEN THE DEVIL OR LUCIFER WAS CONSIDERED TO BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD LOOKING CREATURE YET HIS HEART AND WAYS ARE WORST THAN A BEAST- WE DONT JUDGE BY THE LOOKS BUT BY WHAT LIES IN THEIR HEARTS. EVEN IF THEY ARE UGLY AND OLD WE NEED INTEGRITY IN NIGERIA NOT GOOD LOOK. GMB IS THE MAN

MARCH4BUHARI

3 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by kay1one2(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gej till whenever!

10 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by dein77(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
The first picture speaks of EXPIRED products. Buy and consume at your own peril. Buyer beware!

The second one speaks of products that have t least till 2019 to expire. Buy. Consume. No risk whatsoever. NAFDAC approved!

6 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by major466(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
The youths have no future in APC leadership.

11 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by dein77(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
major466:
The youths have no future in APC leadership.

They are just expired PDP goons. No future in them whatsoever!

8 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by NgeneUkwehu(f): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC are bunch of shrinked men, I suspect hot weed wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by rusher14: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Replication of monikers on Nairaland. Quite repugnant.
Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Woe unto him whose moniker is duplicated. shocked
Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by aryzgreat: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
NgeneUkwehu:

Choi u don decamp too?

Hurricane bacarnista everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by NgeneUkwehu(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:

Choi u don decamp too?

Hurricane bacarnista everywhere grin
who no like better thing, I cant leave honey and settle for bitterleaf na.

4 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by johnmartus(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
pigin:
Make una take eye see the
difference....PDP too sweet
abegi
at this your age you're senseless like this?
Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
NgeneUkwehu:
Na fake u be we know the real NgeneUkwenu has sold her life to Amaechi. cheesy

Their Party Chairman too is over 70 years.
Anyway GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Apc And Pdp!!! The Difference Is Clear(pic) by holatin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
NgeneUkwehu:
who no like better thing, I cant leave honey and settle for bitterleaf na.
you this imposter

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: PDP Dissociates Self From Fayose’s Attack On Buhari / J.J. Rawlings And Family / GMB Has Delivered Katsina Daura Zone Predential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.