Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic (2578 Views)

Biafra Day: Do Not Force People To Sit At Home, It Is Illegal- Lawyer Warns IPOB / $550m Abacha Loot: Fed Govt Set To Clear Hurdles / Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by makzeze: 6:16am On Jul 26, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by wise7(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:23am On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin stubborn people will still trespass to find out what exactly will happen. E.g boohary going to USA to beg for help when the same USA refuse to help us before. The dulla-rd wan confirm if is true or not. Now our 2.2b is gone. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by makzeze: 6:26am On Jul 26, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
grin grin grin grin stubborn people will still trespass to find out what exactly will happen. E.g boohary going to USA to beg for help when the same USA refuse to help us before. The dulla-rd wan confirm if is true or not. Now our 2.2b is gone. undecided
the hate u have for Buhari eh! will send you to ur grave early because of hypertension. So be careful.

10 Likes

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 26, 2015
lol
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by psucc(m): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Researchers can find out what's there and tell us your experience, please.
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by ganye1: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Is this how you are going to live a miserable life for a period of four years?

5 Likes

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by rawtouch: 7:12am On Jul 26, 2015
Where is this place I know some1 who will help us find out if there is life after death
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 26, 2015
ganye1:

The earlier you tune into reality & accept that PMB is ruling you unrepentant Wailers for 8 years, the better.

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Alexisu: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

I can see heart atta.ck lurking around you.
Doing this for 8 years. My brother you ar in for a long thing.

4 Likes

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by DONMAYOR19(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2015
makzeze:
the hate u have for Buhari eh! will send you to ur grave early because of hypertension. So be careful.
wanted to exchange harsh word with you before, but I had to let go so that you will achieve exactly what you just wish me. Peace.
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by kenedy175(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Hilarious!
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Clearsure(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Just I writing sign board tongue
cool coolif a mad man can eat sacrifice meant for gods why can't him work therein

Give me the location and belt on it grin angry
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Hahaha haha.

Indeed hilarious grin
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by gideon243(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by kettykin: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
makzeze:
If the hate you people had for Jonathan did not send you to your early graves while will the hate he has for buhari send him to an early grave , just asking

1 Like

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Shortyy(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Lmao. I can't stop laughing grin
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Yemz213(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2015
seriously serious its not funny
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2015
A la...

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by amalder: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
She is ready

Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lol.... This one strong o
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by ganye1: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Zoharariel:

The earlier you tune into reality & accept that PMB is ruling you unrepentant Wailers for 8 years, the better.
I think you didn't get my drift. My comment is directed at the person who made a derogatory comment about Buhari going to US to ask for arms sale
Sai Buhari.
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by Salex007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
ganye1:

At list we lived a miserable life for a period of six years back and nothing happened.
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by kykhelomor(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by seunny4lif(m): 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin
Re: Hillarious 'Danger Sign' Warning People To Stay Clear:Pic by PrinceAdepoju(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Hahahaha...abeg who don find out?grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Indicted By USA Senate For $2.8 million Siemens Bribery / Buhari’s Deployment Of Troops Over Yahya Jammeh Unconstitutional – Ekweremadu / PHOTOS: President Buhari Arrives Venue Of APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.