Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: (2868 Views)

See What Konji Did To This Guy (no S.ex Before Marriag? Bewarned B4 Its Too Lt ) / He Only Need Your Booty With These Simple Signs / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by pukena(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
I read a post on this forum of how a lady was dumped by her man after 11 years!..I was pained, hence I decided to write this piece. Please Ladies, take these things to heart.

Simple signs to know when a guy no longer cares about you:

1. When you have to beg him to call you. No matter how busy a man is during the day, he constantly thinks about his woman and instinctively reaches out for his phone to call her every now and then....the lady would finally laugh and say, "honey, you just called me like 10 mins ago.." and the guy would say, "really, didn't even realize that"...well, just called...again to check on you..." The man is in Love.

2. He is not interested in knowing your family and friends: A real guy would want to get closer to your friends and family, even if unofficially. How can you date a guy who shys away from your family and friends, watch him, he doesn't plan to stay long. Meeting your friends and family is a strong statement on intent from the guy, it's an unwritten code that means COMMITMENT....

3. He Nags at the very things he usually laughs over: Ok...now he knows you are slow? he complains over your perfume and cloths? Hmm..watch it...when a guy's heart is no longer there, nagging is easy to come by...I know what am saying..

4. He doesn't Care Anymore: A man only spends on the woman he loves. Its a delight for him to send her money for recharge, cloths, jewelries, etc....But when he doesn't even notice you have been carrying that particular hair for over a week, hmmm...something is wrong somewhere...He can actually be too busy to notice and in such case, his prompt response to your need would show the true state of his heart towards you.

5. If he abuses you: Verbal and physical abuse is the height of a man's dislike to a woman. Unfortunately, even at this point, most ladies are blind to see. I have literally watched a guy batter his girl friend over and over again, yet the girl would still go back to him....Amazing!!!....A man that hits a woman is an animal.

Please feel free to add yours.
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pure lies shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by Brugo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
True. Some ladies will still turn a blind eye.
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by Kcdojoto(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
I love my wife but I'm guilty of the number one, but I care
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by ritababe(f): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
angry
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by koolet: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
loving and caring men exhibits these habit when they start playing 1960 bet,
develop habit No5 when all his slip is losted cheesy
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by Chubhie: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Harry explains it better

Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by pukena(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kcdojoto:
I love my wife but I'm guilty of the number one, but I care
I like your sincereity...but you can work on it though, women appreciate attention alot
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by pukena(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
ritababe:
angry
Why d face dear?
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by ritababe(f): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
pukena:

Why d face dear?

i know all this already
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by wemmieslim(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
And a list for guys finally comes out,still waiting for the list on how to make money and more money!
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by texybaby(f): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
So so true....ive experience all these attitude stuff
Re: 5 Simple Signs To Know When A Guy No Longer Cares About You: by Bosville(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
A bond dat is truly tyt doesn't need 2 xperience al dis b4 knowing d game is ova...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man Who Likes Pets (dogs) / Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without / Is This A Responsible Man Or Straight Up GAY! (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.