Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife (2340 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife / 7 Categories Of Young Ladies Around A Single Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by argob44(f): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Blakjewelry(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Naija boiz sha
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by NuellaJ(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Before u know it somebody will call it love...smh undecided
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
how many people go report this story sha
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by sexyattorney(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
How does his stuff go up on this one?
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Brugo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Love is in the air.
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by tobillionaire(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nd some will com here nd call it love....
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Raiders: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
NuellaJ:
Before u know it somebody will call it love...smh undecided
how do you know they are not in love? There are some guys who are attracted to old women.
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Enegod(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
lovely
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by NuellaJ(f): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Raiders:
how do you know they are not in love? There are some guys who are attracted to old women.
Really? And i guess this attraction is limited to rich old white women only huh? Cos am yet to see any of dez guys 'loving' poor old naija grannies.
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's my granny nau sad
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by LewisO: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
This isn't a love, it's a love of Permanent Green Card.
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by jsunex(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
true luv at its peak ...
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Raiders: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
NuellaJ:
Really? And i guess this attraction is limited to rich old white women only huh? Cos am yet to see any of dez guys 'loving' poor old naija grannies.
typical femimist with a double standard mentality!!!! You don't complain when a young lady get married to a man old enough to be her grandpa? People marry for various reason and there is nothing wrong in getting married to a old rich white lady as long as the couple is happy with their arrangements. He is probably showing the lady love and affection while the lady is providing him financial support. Young Women do it all the time.
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by NuellaJ(f): 3:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Raiders:
typical femimist with a double standard mentality!!!! You don't complain when a young lady get married to a man old enough to be her grandpa? People marry for various reason and there is nothing wrong in getting married to a old rich white lady as long as the couple is happy with their arrangements. He is probably showing the lady love and affection while the lady is providing him financial support. Young Women do it all the time.
Whatever! Call me names, defend him all u want...like i care... This is no love simple! Would he 'love' dis same woman if she was wretched? Itz obvious to any reasonable person dat this kind of union cud be for any reason but love irrespective of d gender.
Re: Photo Of Young Nigerian And His Oyibo Mama Wife by Raiders: 4:11am On Feb 20, 2015
NuellaJ:
Whatever! Call me names, defend him all u want...like i care... This is no love simple! Would he 'love' dis same woman if she was wretched? Itz obvious to any reasonable person dat this kind of union cud be for any reason but love irrespective of d gender.
how do you know its not love and why should you judge them? They might be in love besides age is just a number. Young girls marry to old men everyday so there is nothing wrong in a young guy marrying an old lady as long as they are happy. White women love young black dudes. I know of a Nigeria man that is married to a white woman 10 yrs older than him and they are happily married.

(1) (Reply)

I Pay Prostitute But Dont Seep With Them / Ladies!!! What Do I Say 2 Her? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.