Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule (27831 Views)

Naira Slides To 405/$ Amid Tight Dollar Supply / In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by bossOD: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
tell me where your location is n I will show u a biz u can do with taking much of ur time
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by eagleeye2: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
dabriggs:

I must commend you.

My younger brother has always told me about his idea involving Airport Taxis and a particular aspect of the business he thinks will be very good. Though in school he also strongly feels he can manage it. However, I recall in the past when we used my late dads car for transportation business. The experience was terrible with every driver. And no we did not have high expectations.

I think I might consider overcoming my fear of this business and give it a go.
My parents also ventured into the murky waters of transport business. There was a time we had 3 buses, but unfortunately they were all sold off.
Before I went into this business I was reminded of that fact, my family vehemently refused. When my transport business had problems last year, I was reminded again of what they told me. But like I said, it takes patience and you just need to brave all odds.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by popson1st: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nairabet, Stakersden, 1960bet, surebet, etc.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by upsonn(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Networking biz... All it required is to make use of your mouth even in your busy ness
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Eberex(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
kelmasu:

There are quite a good number of networking marketing businesses. I am currently a distributor of forever living products. The OP can do research to know whichever suits him.
www.kelmasu.flp.com
www.kelmasuproducts.flp.com

cheers

Just like I thought. Its always gnld
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by tonididdy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
jaeik:
I currently work from 7:45am To 5:30Pm, in a slow growing firm that don not pay much and do not allow for free movement in and out of the office, please i need advice on what i could do to earn extra income. please anyone with a brilliant idea should please help a brother out.

Thanks
do online bettings
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
bros12345:

Transportation?

God forbid.

I invested close to 2 million on that and it failed. I had to sell the buses after they made it unusable for 40k one.

That is a very risky area, unless you will be involved full-time and have the heart to stomoach stories.

But if you have a different approach than, either higher purchase, lease, rent, interstate, I'd be grateful to learn. Thanks bro

I can get a Good driver for you if you ve a good bus dat can wrk interstate(abuja-ondo state). You will be collecting ur return every week. .
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by noah555777(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
You can earn 50% monthly from managed Forex account. Contact me for more info!
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 24, 2015
jaeik:

IS Not that easy bro. I need something that will hardly need my physical presence. more so I have access to the internet, is there something i can do legitimately as well as lucrative?

Online importation
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by sleemfesh: 5:47am On Feb 24, 2015
ohans4u:
Countable goods or not people will still manipulate stock.
There are some salesperson who will bring in there own items to the store to sell. e.g Cement stock, the sales person will replace each bag of cement sold with his own thereby making d profit for himself while your own stock remains intact. No sales no sales when u check stock it will b complete not knowing he has made gains to himself

Maen, with this mentality you will remain poor. Quote me.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by world1(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2015
jaeik:
I currently work from 7:45am To 5:30Pm, in a slow growing firm that don not pay much and do not allow for free movement in and out of the office, please i need advice on what i could do to earn extra income. please anyone with a brilliant idea should please help a brother out.

Thanks
Invest in Agri-Business.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
marcjane:

pls I'm interested.

Call me on 08104032816.
Thank you.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by blackbeau1(f): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2015
jaeik:

Thanks

.you all are welcome
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by bank2k4real(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
jaeik:

Thanks

Yeah...I have a good proposal for you...its very lucrative and less stress...

Check my signature below for more details...will be waiting to read from you and any other person that is interested...

You all are welcome
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by emilyone(f): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice thread,
Op, which of the advice given are you going with?
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Stanpeed: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
amycable:
I have some legitimate online business you can do from anywhere in the world and at your own pace, drop me an email on gloryizimah@gmail.com
salamiamah@gmail.com
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by hebronconcept: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS,

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Trippledots(m): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Charbless:
I CAME, I READ, and I LEFT

forgot to add "I COMMENTED" dude grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by ohans4u(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
sleemfesh:

Maen, with this mentality you will remain poor. Quote me.
Bro do we have problem/issues unresolved before? why are u hitting so hard. Did I say I will collect ur lover
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by ChynoBEATS: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
bros12345:

Transportation?

God forbid.

Lolz ...... Calm down bros.... Seems lyk you're the emotional type....

I hope you did make proper research b4 going in2 it...... Abi na pesin use mouth talk u in2 am .... becos it's more favorable than any biz I've read about here...
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by hexpleecit: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
hardbody:

If you cant tell me here then forget it. I imagine you will be discussing your approach in english, why cant it be written down here.

Some people ll just seat at d comfort of deir house or wherever to type rubbish, must u comment on every post, if u re not interested, why not waka pass pls
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by hexpleecit: 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
papawemba:

Scammer on the prowl. You sound like the "Grab" guy that defrauded poor Chuks Obi in Tinsel.
I am sure u re a scammer and unfortunately u think everybody is like u. Did I ask anybody to give me money, in fact I don't knw wat exactly is ur problem wit my post, Finicky is a public place and nobody is forcing anybody to come. Pls learn how respect other people.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by hexpleecit: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
9jatatafo:

If you truly have business knowledge on how to make people make more money, you won't be placing this your junk advert here. You want to put innocent and naïve people into long jump abi? Over try worry ooo
U re d one typing junk, some people don't have anytin serious to do and dey won't allow others to learn. I am sure some other people also viewed dis post, d ones dat re interested got in touch while others who re not interested viewed and left like civilised people unlike u.
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
hexpleecit:

U re d one typing junk, some people don't have anytin serious to do and dey won't allow others to learn. I am sure some other people also viewed dis post, d ones dat re interested got in touch while others who re not interested viewed and left like civilised people unlike u.

No matter how noble your idea is, there will always be criticism. You must learn how to accept both praises and criticism. Not everyone will agree with you. It is a free world brother, say whatever you want, I have expressed my opinion and it will never change.

1 Like

Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Cutier(f): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is an opportunity to increase ur income at d very comfort of ur home, without affecting whatever you are doing presently, or are u currently unemployed? The Life Changers Group (TLC) is the best platform. Add me on BB 7B629133 or just text " am interested" to 08093745975, I can assure you. Just register with d organization n follow d procedures, I give u 3months moneybank guarantee. I registered n am enjoying it big time. NO buying or Selling. purely servicing. utilize ur internet access oh, let ur monthly subscription put some change in ur pocket. No dulling
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by chidamysy: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please how much is the least amount one can use to start a bet shop, as i can see from comments that this biz is lucrative.

Please if you can help with the breakdown and also how much interest one can make from this on a monthly basis.

Thanks all
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by Recs(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2015
HOW TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE

http://greenworld.com.ng/partnership/become-a-distributor/

The Green World business plan is designed with one concept in mind—simplicity for your big success! Years of planning and formulating has resulted in a plan which at each step of the growth is designed to take you forward and upward to the materialization of your dreams and ambitions.
The plan has been designed to be simple for anyone to understand and easy for anyone to present to others. Green World business plan is saliently characterized by easy to grow, less hurdles and lower conditions for the promotion than some other plans and less complicated titles and levels to slow one’s progress along the way. Green World business plan initiates what will surely be a trend-setting method of compensating its successful Independent Distributors and was designed to reward you for personal sales and leadership abilities.
You can begin your business immediately as a One-Star Consultant just by purchasing a Business Kit. The Green World business plan place people exactly where they should be, and reward the right kind of action. It is definitely designed for YOU!

Become a Green World Distributor Today. Image
Green World is creating Health and Wealth everywhere. Green World Nigeria offers you an opportunity for Health and Wealth through network marketing. Join our Network Group today and we shall give you our Maximum support.

REGISTRATION / INVESTMENTS Register with N2,500 and buy any products of your choice worth N35,000 and you are qualified to become a full (Three Star Consultant) Member / Distributor of the Green World family and make profit on retails sales while you earn bonuses on subsequent purchases and introduction of similar distributors.

INVEST IN GREEN WORLD BUSINESS OFFER AND OPPORTUNITY We will like to introduce to you an amazing business opportunity with the Green World family, we are offering you the opportunity to invest in Green World and enjoy great benefits. This opportunity is opened to individuals, corporate individuals, companies, professionals and business owners. We offer 2 investment options:

OPTIONS 1: Invest the sum of N560,000 into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N560,000, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You get paid Cash Bonus of N160, 000

OPTIONS 2: Invest the sum of N2.88 Million into Green World Benefits: You will be given products of your choice from our various ranges of products worth N2.8 Million, on which you also get the benefit of making turn over profit on retail sales. You will get a cash bonus of N1million. Free (all expense paid) trip to china or South Africa worth N1.5 Million or cash equivalent of N500,000. Shop code (With which you get to use if you decide to open and run a Green World outlet). Green World pays you monthly shop upkeep allowance based on your sales to other Green World distributors. The entire Green World Africa organization is committed to supporting your professional growth with Green World. We are sure you will agree that this is the perfect moment for this extraordinary union of product and compensation.

FOR YOUR REGISTRATION, TRAINING AND CONSULTING, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:

http://greenworld.com.ng/

Green World International,
Suite 215B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse Zone 1,
Abuja.

Or Call Us on:
08139156051, 07054301521
Re: Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule by caxxy: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
jaeik:

Thanks

footbaall betting is d aanswer,less stress,less time
contaact me for details 08148421758

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scam Alert (Not From Nairaland) / 20 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant / We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.