Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos (23845 Views)

The New Oshodi In 15 Months (photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hold up wey go dey that place now ehn.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Vicotex(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tinubu at work
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by dublaino(m): 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Few weeks to election. Unrest everywhere
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
op dey find frontpage grin

@mods make una nor put am 4 frontpage grin

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by akpanikpe(m): 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
About to drive pass that area, make I pack sip origin small, pls update asap so I can go home.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Aystarz: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
Tinubu!
Cervica Tetanus!
He is the master of agberos and drug-addicts!

Small girl with liku reasoning capacity - Ain't Nuffin new tho

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin
Keneking:
Fake...just priced bottled water and gala there now.

Abeg how much dem dey sell am, last price
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Kx: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hm, will be surprised if ppl drop info on this thread.
Just happen that at times like this even those that stays at Oja, Mafolokwu, Arowojobe, Sogunle, Beesam etc will claim to be residents of Banana Island!

4 Likes

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by brio(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
As at the time I passed there around 6pm, the whole area were still in chaos. People were running as there were gun shots under the bridge. One bus is currently burning!
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Allansmith: 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kx:
Hm, will be surprised if ppl drop info on this thread.
Just happen that at times like this even those that stays at Oja, Mafolokwu, Arowojobe, Sogunle, Beesam etc will claim to be residents of Banana Island!

You just kill it... grin

Oshodi pple rep ur adugbo and forget claiming Ogede Island oh...

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by stigman(m): 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
people just dey view and no comments,

if na to argue pdp and apc una go dey make noise.

so no one is around oshodi on this forum??

Why not go and find out
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
strenghtofawoman:
grin

Abeg how much dem dey sell am, last price

Begging them 40naira for bottled water and 80naira for 2 gala. This country is indeed hard for boys.

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by davidodesanmi: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
ARE U A FORKLIFT ENGINEER OR ELECTRICIAN,OR U WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REPAIR OR DRIVE A FORKLIFT.....CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT AND LEARNING RESPECTIVELY...09092925709.....NOW...
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by johninhos(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
supporters of APC every where. its protesters of Obanikoro n APC and also a lastma official involved too
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by sunsao(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
We are driving thru that side now, serious traffic around GTBank Ilupeju to Anthony...the area boys blocked the way to Oshodi under bridge.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by xabi148(m): 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its politics ooo my family is prepared with bullet proof and ak47 in case of yama yama we go defed our sefs shap shap go get urs
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Forwetinnah: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
phayvoursky:
THIS ESTATE IS NOT FOR SALE

BEWARE OF MY UNCLE BUHARI

Your uncle or grand father??
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by MissIndependent(f): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
I just passed there too coming from third mainland bridge. From Gbagada to Oshodi Serious traffic jam the place is still in chaos people running with their shoes on their hands I don't really know what the problem is. I'm so glad the car I entered is not stopping @Oshodi. Na wah o
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by GetUmad: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:

Be like say you no digest the topic, i used the word 'May be politically inclined' to indicate that i wasnt sure.

I did not get any details that is why i created this thread. anyway, i modified the topic so no body would misunderstand it like u tongue

thanks.
You just modified it and its better now. You can't be speculative without any explanation to back it up. Its a breaking news, innit? But your initial subject titled it as if you had an information to pass across as you said it may be "politically motivated" yet you failed to explain what was happening or what you heard talk more of the reader understanding what political undertone therein.

Kudos to you for using a more appropriate subject.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by walterjames147: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Our train just pass through Oshodi now police are present now but the agbero are nowhere to be found.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
Tinubu!
Cervica Tetanus!
He is the master of agberos and drug-addicts!
I guess he's your master, cos you look like one. How is market today??

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by sunsao(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
There is serious traffic around Ilupeju - Oshodi. Saw the areas Boys blocking the way to Oshodi under. ..
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by antifailure(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
I passed tru Oshodi not quite long, the kind of gun shot when I dey hear be like locally made gun, I saw police shooting on air kpa kpa kpa kpa like gun when children fabricate, I come dey wonder say if nan serious war be dis, nan dis kind gun police wan take fight.? Well, the situation is not too serious, vehicles are still moving but try avoid dat route for now. It is well with us.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by foliks(f): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
True, gunshots under the bridge, who dey fight, I no no ooooo
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
People are just saying they just passed,they drove past....chai,dairis God oo..Nobody wants to claim they stay in oshodi when 60% of touts,miscreants and idiots on nairaland live there....Quote me if u r idiotsss

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by onoshimije(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
jus confirmed frm a sister who is still in oshodi waitin for bus.she said dere is chaos but dnt knw the cause.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Keneking:
Fake...just priced bottled water and gala there now.
you priced or you buy? Did you just come from chibok and you've forgotten the price of gala and water? Smh

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Revolva(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oshodi d HQ of toutism n chaos...in lagos
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by onatisi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why can't somebody just walk up to those area boys and interview them ,take their picture and let us know what is happening so that we can address it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Coming War Over Fulani / Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.