Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,060 members, 7,821,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! (2833 Views)

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher Lied To Us —lagos Police Boss / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by dtruth3(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
this is just the begining!

indid, this online evil reporters has lost its credibility, and mission to distabilize Nigeria; by seeking to promote and originate false stories to satisfy ther pay masters!

source...
www.thebreakingtimes.com/obanikoro-court-case-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher-on-the-run/
Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Agaracha must come back. Oga sowore no drink palm wine, because holy water still dey come..

7 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by dtruth3(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Agaracha must come back. Oga sowore no drink palm wine, because holy water still dey come..

no where to hide!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by opiaoku: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Last time i checked fela no dey run

Btw

I only understand one language which is Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
dtruth3:

no where to hide!
atelsu. Na pre-running hin dey do..

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by nzeobi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
some of sahara reporters news are based on assumptions and won't just sustain them for long

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by T9ksy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Koro immediately after the rigging tape was leaked said that he has asked his U.S. lawyers to sue Sahara Reporters.

Sowore during his phone conversation said he would be delighted to see Koro in New York where he expects the former minister would thoroughly mess himself up because his libel suit would lack merit and he won’t be able to bribe any judge to pervert the course of justice in his favour.

https://www.nairaland.com/2156441/go-court-sahara-reporters-dare

Until we hear from Koro's U.S lawyers, all these one na wash jo!

Reminds me of Bianca's WALL STREET ATTORNEY in her libel case against FFK.

Am certain, koro's case will take the same trajectory.........................to nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by dtruth3(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
T9ksy:

https://www.nairaland.com/2156441/go-court-sahara-reporters-dare
Until we hear from Koro's U.S lawyers, all these one na wash jo!
Reminds me of Bianca's WALL STREET ATTORNEY in her libel case against FFK.
Am certain, koro's case will take the same trajectory.........................to nowhere.

very soon, you will know that "Okpolo eye, no bi open eye"!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by T9ksy(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
dtruth3:

very soon, you will know that "Okpolo eye, no bi open eye"!

Okay o, we dey wait but we ain't holding our breath.

Until we hear from Koro's U.S lawyers, all na wash.
Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by Donphillopus: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by najoke: 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
dtruth3:
this is just the begining!
indid, this online evil reporters has lost its credibility, and mission to distabilize Nigeria; by seeking to promote and originate false stories to satisfy ther pay masters!
source...
www.thebreakingtimes.com/obanikoro-court-case-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher-on-the-run/
OP and his fellow PDPiigs are liars......watch the video below and tell me who is running......useless people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxtuFSHa8w

Full text from the video

[b]Great Nigerians! The battle we are fighting is not the battle of elections. It is a battle to drive away from power, those who have destroyed our country. Today would have been another Election Day. And as you know, the election would have produced another set of people we will have to fight against in another six months’ time. So, we are fighting to send away my uncle, Goodluck Jonathan (I am from the Niger Delta too), back to the Creeks, where he can continue fishing. The only problem is that his going back to Niger Delta will now make fish to be very expensive in that area.
But most importantly and very seriously, Nigerian people, together with my lawyer here, Barrister Femi Falana, we have been fighting this battle since 1992. Almost 23 years after, we are still fighting the same people in this country.
You have heard about the very controversial tape, where (Musiliu) Obanikoro, (Ayodele) Fayose, (Iyiola) Omisore, (Jelili) Adesiyan and others, sat down and manipulated the election results in Ekiti that gave victory to Fayose. One thing you should not forget is that these are the same characters that sat down and plotted the death of Bola Ige some years ago, particularly Omisore and Adesiyan.
Fayose has also killed several people in Ekiti State. Obanikoro has also killed many people in Lagos State. These are bunch of murderers. Chris Uba, who was also in that meeting has also killed many people in Anambra State.
When I came out with that tape on Sahara Reporters, Obanikoro threatened to sue me for N1 billion. I have told the idiot that I am in town. Let him come and serve me his law suit, but till now he has been unable to do it.
The question is, do you want to continue to have murderers to run your country? And I can guarantee you that the chief murderer in the country today is Goodluck Jonathan. Forget about the way that crazy man looks like he is always drunk. He is a very dangerous person. If you listen to that tape, Obanikoro kept saying to the General, “The President sent me here. I am not here for a tea party.” And he was talking to an Army General in such manner?
You know what, these people are lucky I am not in the Army. There is no way you will put in a room with such people and they will start harassing me in such manner. And the Army General is asking Obanikoeo, “Do you want me to cry?” Why will I cry, when I have a gun and I know I can level these idiots? Obanikoro even told the Army General that, “If you make me happy, tonight, the Sky is your limit”
This is the kind of country we have been living in, my brothers and sisters.
My message to you is taken from a portion of Bob Marley’s song, Redemption Song, which he sang several years ago. He said, “Emancipate yourself from mental slavery”
Happy Valentine’s day to you all.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by dtruth3(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
najoke:

OP and his fellow PDPiigs are liars......watch the video below and tell me who is running......useless people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxtuFSHa8w

Full text from the video

you must be a product of "marrital imbalance" for posting this trash!
Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by najoke: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
dtruth3:

you must be a product of "marrital imbalance" for posting this trash!
LOL.....I feel ur pain, the truth(trash) I posted is bitter right......to make matter worse I added a video clip. grin grin grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by dtruth3(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
najoke:

LOL.....I feel ur pain, the truth(trash) I posted is bitter right......to make matter worse I added a video clip. grin grin grin grin
pain? hahahahhahaahhhahahaha you are a very funy human being! anyway, 28th is arround the conner. we shall soon know who will feel pain!
Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by baybeeboi: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
i don't make jokes........
just watch at APC and report facts
Re: Obanikoro Court Case: Sowore, Sahara Reporters Publisher On The Run! by najoke: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
dtruth3:

pain? hahahahhahaahhhahahaha you are a very funy human being! anyway, 28th is arround the conner. we shall soon know who will feel pain!
Yessssssss o!

(1) (Reply)

Did The Nigerian Senate Lower The Age Of Consent To 11 Years Of Age? / The Men Who Will Be In Buhari's Cabinet / Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.