Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread (9647 Views)

Main Story Thread For Checkmate Competition-group 1 / Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread / Writers' Checkmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 4:33pm On Mar 02, 2015
stuff46:
Please review your chapter, it contradict what cyber wrote on his chapter. I have read and read, i could'nt assimilate what you wrote to correspond with the dude wrote.
likewise me too.i dnt jst undastand
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cybershow:
likewise me too.i dnt jst undastand
And it was all your fault! Kusibe77, its not urs!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
thronekid:

And it was all your fault! Kusibe77, its not urs!
Hmmm king in what way o
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cybershow:
Hmmm king in what way o
Your storyline never left any room for the succeeding writers
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
thronekid:

Your storyline never left any room for the succeeding writers
in what way o..
cc. stuff46
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Royver(m): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2015
OK, you guys have started. Sometimes the hardest part about starting a story is the beginning. Congratulations on passing this hurdle!

As far as I can see there are two stories, the first chapter dealing with Seun, the fashion designer, and his wife Rose. and the second chapter consisting of Daniel, Seun's son, and his wife who also happens to be named rose. Daniel has a mistress, Preiye(prieyes tend to be stubborn ladies oh, at least the ones I've met, lol) and a live-in inlaw called Eze. A child, Moses, is somewhere in the background. obviously the marriage is having problems already.

Good start, just work on your diction, spelling, and tenses.
The story is ripe, can go in any direction! do you guys want to do a thriller? romance? is someone going to run mad? is Daniel's wife actually being unfaithful or was she meeting with someone who will give her or her husband a job and better their lot in life? is this story a comparison of the experiences of father and son? their similarities, differences? is one a wife-beater while the other isn't?

So much untapped potential! You guys should fire on!

1 Like

Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Two storyline; Royver yes, but they differ. Cyber said daniel was a young boy, kusi said he was married. I just want one of them to rename the character then i pick up from there.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
stuff46:
Two storyline; Royver yes, but they differ. Cyber said daniel was a young boy, kusi said he was married. I just want one of them to rename the character then i pick up from there.
bt you know how i organised the story., is kusibe77 that is not complying i need to explain sumthing to him so he could understand the story line
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kusibe77 please and please am begging let met on facebook or 2go please my 2go name z ayshow135..please let me there please please
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Royver(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
stuff46:
But that doesn't stop anything na. It could be two different timelines....father and son. The first chapter happened 30yrs ago nd the second chapter happens in recent times. So you are now comparing the lives of both men-father and son.

Unless you already had something else planned out...
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Royver:

But that doesn't stop anything na. It could be two different timelines....father and son. The first chapter happened 30yrs ago nd the second chapter happens in recent times. So you are now comparing the lives of both men-father and son.

we have something else plans out ooo..
Susrite,stuff46, evangelio. Am i lieing
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tattesco
pres01
bluestarry
You didn't show up in this collaboration of stuff.. Please and please and please just show up... We need you to comply.. Please.

Cc: stuff46, evangelio, susrite
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by stuff46(m): 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nothinq has been planned or would be planned out
Royver:

Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
stuff46:
Nothinq has been planned or would be planned out
hmmm my boss bt i talk abt sumtin in d fb group... Aren't you there
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
My boss stuff46 am done with it
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Cybershow:
My boss stuff46 am done with it
broda i sent u a fb msg.
Kindly reply
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Kusibe77(m): 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
i was confused by the storyline too. I toook seun as daniel. Maybe cyber not explain something clearly. He said seun give birth to daniel. Meaning seun is already married and later he said he got married to rose. he did not say anything about daniel anymore.

We will discuss and come up with something.
Cyber and I

Cc. Stuff46
Is like this brother don dey vex. Abeg no vex
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by susrite(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2015
Cybershow:
we have something else plans out ooo..
Susrite,stuff46, evangelio. Am i lieing
we have something in our sleeves
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 10:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kusibe77:
broda i sent u a fb msg.
Kindly reply
Yea i have seen that... gonna add you in the group
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
susrite:
we have something in our sleeves
Abi o
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chisos..(in a calabar man's voice)
i love ma group abeg..
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Chisos..(in a calabar man's voice)
i love ma group abeg..
Hmmm..... my group is still the greatest.. that the fact...
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Stuff46,susrite,evangelio,tattesco,pres01 where are thou?..... please show up... i can't move this train alone
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Stuff46,susrite,evangelio,tattesco,pres01 where are thou?..... please show up... i can't move this train alone

Here sir.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Cybershow:
Hmmm..... my group is still the greatest.. that the fact...
Laughed till my stomach ached.... I cant fit believe this! Stuff46, what your take on this [No sentiments!]?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
thronekid:

Laughed till my stomach ached.... I cant fit believe this! Stuff46, what your take on this [No sentiments!]?
z better the stomach burst.. Thronekid you go fall
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evangelio:

Here sir.
alright happy to hear from you again...
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cybershow:
alright happy to hear from you again...

i went over to Larrysun and Dyounstar's collabo thread and i saw the stuff they were putting up, even our very own stuff46 and Thronekid, it gave me some hope that we can do it too, a step at a time, though something rocked our ship, lets move forward as a team and finish the assignment.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Evangelio:

i went over to Larrysun and Dyounstar's collabo thread and i saw the stuff they were putting up, even our very own stuff46 and Thronekid, it gave me some hope that we can do it too, a step at a time, though something rocked our ship, lets move forward as a team and finish the assignment.
We, Group 2 go must win, u see what we're putting up'
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by Evangelio(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
thronekid:

We, Group 2 go must win, u see what we're putting up'

you guys are doing really well, kudos. Bt we will win...........
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread by susrite(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cybershow:
present sire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? / Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} / Killing Mosquitoes {once Upon A Night}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.