Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs (40736 Views)

'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by watered(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
ignis:
Hope the perpetrators of this act will be brought to book, and not go free as usual
Bringing them to book is only possible with GMB as president else its a mirage.

Vote Buhari/Osinbajo
Vote Change
Vote APC
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by ionsman: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2015
I gat your back bro......Dont worry,I wont tell her. undecided
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Frankenstein: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Http
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
I understand APC. Nigerians must not give in to terror and allow terror rule them. Sometimes you have to look terror in the eyes and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by ifeanyi83(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
I bet she knows already....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by nagoma(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015
ignis:
Hope the perpetrators of this act will be brought to book, and not go free as usual

Not in GEJ's directionless administration.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by collinsola: 9:56am On Feb 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by loomer: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2015
And the useless newspaper put him face

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by alphalpha(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
what if the mother is a nairalander? OP abeg remove this post
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by alphalpha(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2015
what if the mother is a nairalander? OP abeg remove this post
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by j4sure(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Ik
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Freiburger(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
This Is rather touching Iswear

Irreplaceable Dear Mama

I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by justdivine: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Were is the site or it's only APC member that are doing the voting.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
I heard okirika was where cult activities originated from in River State in early 80s.. How true is this rumour?
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by luvinhubby(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
To think that Rivers state was such a PEACEFUL & attractive state to be in or visit until Rotimi Amaechi imported APC & their violent brand of politricks there.

Amaechi, God is watching you ooo !!
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by watchindelta(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2015
If all dis can happened in rally undecided that means election day will be bloodie grin
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by mustymatic(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
Why hasn't anybody admit that the violence is not only in the north? hmmm...just different propaganda

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Blain(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
And after the plea, they still went ahead to take pix of him. Na wa o!!!
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by jayebros01(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Wishing u quick recovery
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Freiburger(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
mustymatic:
Why hasn't anybody admit that the violence is not only in the north? hmmm...just different propaganda
I'm with you bro wink
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by bestlovegiver: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Marc9:
Definitely the only son of his mother!

Doesn't want her BP to rise!

Even in pain, the man still has his mother's well-being in heart!
That's bad sha
9 Good Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into a Relationship
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Etinosajay(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2015
castrokins:
This Is Quite Becoming Of River State. To Think This Isn't Even The Main Balloting Makes It Difficult To Imagine. APC Themselves Are Bent On Campaigning Even If It Means Bringing Down Okrika. Indeed, There Was A Country!

You have just displayed sheer class stupidity by these comments. Shame on you

Instead of condemning the violence, you're casting aspersions at a party that is campaigning according to the law. Bravo my stupid friend

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by solihu(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015

So you would not hold your mum in high esteem if she does not feed you at the moment? The fact is, there was a time she fed you. Silly sod angry Phucking schmuck! angry angry angry angry
simplemach:
Eyaaaa, may be na the mother dey feed am.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Quick recovery to you Sir.. Promise not to tell your mum but the problem here is that your mum might be a Nairalander and could be following the post now...
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Etinosajay(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
dominique:
They parties need to put a stop to all these rallies for goodness sake. If the election had held last Saturday, nobody will be going around campaigning. They should just stick to mass media and social network for campaign.

Wishing the injured officer speedy recovery.

Are you normal? Is it now unlawful to campaign? Would you have said the same thing if PDP experienced this?

One-fazed hypocrite
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Ayatullah(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
FORGET ABOUT ANOTHER RALLY!
The APC should forget about staging another rally in Okrika there is no need for it again. The whole world has seen that you organised one that was disrupted. Use the radio station/TV popular in your area to address your people.

Do not give HER another opportunity to SHARE BLOOD. Enough is enough.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Etinosajay(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
DrPrickson:
Na wah for journalists dem ooo. Upon the man plea, they still went ahead to publish it. She will most likely decode its her son when she reads this.

Wait. APC still wants to go ahead with the rally in okrika?? I pity for stupidityy of their supporters with they attend. No politician is worth dying for, none!. As u see me so eheen, love my GEJ so muchooo. but I won't die because of him.
Oh I forgot, PDP has rational supporters but APC has got cult-like-fanatics.

What an arse you are. If for example the police bully u just a tiny little bit, you'd start screaming injustice and claiming human right.

And yet you can make such a comment. May God help you witness such and may you have people around you to rub it in. Bloody coward
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by Etinosajay(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2015
luvinhubby:
To think that Rivers state was such a PEACEFUL & attractive state to be in or visit until Rotimi Amaechi imported APC & their violent brand of politricks there.

Amaechi, God is watching you ooo !!

You are a bleating goat. It was peaceful when PDP thought they can never be challenged, and now they see a challenge, they want to bring hell down.

Go and see your doctor please, not a medical doctor, I mean a psychiatric doctor.
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by IbileIfe: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
[size=28pt]When a Commander-in-Chief can no longer guaranty the security of the sovereignty, he should RESIGN or BE IMPEACHED. [/size]
Re: Don’t Let My Mother Know, Policeman Shot At APC Rally Begs by precyb(f): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wa oooo.na only God can do sumtin abt dis country n election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Atiku Shares Photos / A Petition To Ban Reno Omokri From Twitter Hits 12k Signatures / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.