Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Open Letter To Barcanista - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Barcanista (6224 Views)

Dedicated To Barcanista / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 6:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Open Letter to Barcanista :- Have a rethink.

It is no news that you have chosen to turn your back against the progressive movement, owing obviously to the controversies surrounding some threads you created before your final exit decision, especially this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda, which you created on February 15, and some other reasons best known to you.

In order to pacify you and the aggrieved progressives, I created this thread titled: "Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order" https://www.nairaland.com/2150858/calling-progressives-order, but this burning fire of anger remains non-extinguishable.
Even if it could be extinguished, the TANoid folks have chosen to keep adding more petrol to this fire, because they have finally been able to get their target, that is you.

Perhaps you do not know; there are many consequences attached to your actions based on your grievances. Our actions, no matter how little it seems, have a way of influencing people around us.

The enigmatic Barcanista, permit me to divide my message into two categories:

THE RELIGION ASPECT:
You are God sent in your own way, you have a responsibility to save Nigeria from the hands of bad leaders. Jesus Christ was sent to the world to save souls, during his quest, he encountered series of challenges, he was also betrayed.
He never, as a result of that stopped his mission, the same applies to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
So why would you let feeling betrayed stop your mission?

THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA
The future of Nigeria and our unborn children is in your hand, my hand, our hands. Check the number of followers you have on this forum.

Do you know you have been an "eye opener" to so many people on this forum based on the educative thread you always create?

Do you know you are a source of inspiration to your followers, even guests on this forum?

Do you know how many people will vote for or against a particular candidate based on your influence?

Do you want Nigeria to remain like this for another 4 years?

If, by mistake, we repeat the error of voting GEJ as we did in 2011, and the following continues for another 4 years:
*More casualties in the North.
*More innocent girls being kidnapped.
*More youths dieing in stampede in a quest to get employed (as witnessed in the Immigration recruitment exercise).
*More corruption and looting continues based on the belief that stealing is not corruption.

Have it at the back of your mind and your conscience that you are one of those who cause it, by encouraging people to vote for an incapable leader.

The movement for CHANGE is not only about you or me, it's about Nigeria; it's about posterity.
If you truly love this country, you would not let personal attacks against you be the reason you turn against the CHANGE that Nigerians have been hoping for, through General Muhammadu Buhari.

It's not about Tinubu, not Atiku and others, it's about the personality of GMB and his record on integrity.

Please, have a rethink, I still remain your follower on Nairaland, and you remain a respectable personality to me.

In conclusion, I will leave you with this quotes:
"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you
will escape a hundred days of sorrow"
“Never speak out of anger,
Never act out of fear,
Never choose from impatience,
But wait... and inner happiness will appear.”

-Medamillion-

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by vjsmiles: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2015
MISSING HIM ALREADY angry

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by stinggy(m): 6:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Bros u get time. Of what use is a chameleon to your camp? A man who can't stand by his own words. Wonder which loyalty lessons he will give to his children.

Stop giving him cheap popularity. Let it fly!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 6:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Begging him in disguise.

If u think u can coerce Nigerians to vote buhari bc of violence, u are wasting ur time.

The consequence of not voting GEJ is far weightier than that of buhari.

If oil stop flowing, boko continue, tell me d fate of Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 6:18am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
stinggy:
Bros u get time. Of what use is a chameleon to your camp? A man who can't stand by his own words. Wonder which loyalty lessons he will give to his children.

Let it fly!
[/s]

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 6:19am On Feb 20, 2015
Yes. Sincerely, he is really someone to be missed, I hope he can let go of the past and let this train of progressiveness move on.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 6:21am On Feb 20, 2015
Sai Barcanista!

I have never seen such a mystic figure on Nairaland. The guy literally shut down this section for days.

Well, I'm worried you guys have refused to come to terms with his brutal decamp from the change crews.

It's ironical how you folks attacked and publicly executed a dear brother for being more loyal to truth than to you guys!

He's welcome back home.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2015
I realised APC now only insult when asked to defend themselves.

They are really missing barcanista grin

Barcanista : The Ronaldo Of Nairaland APCs, (remember when we heard ronaldo was joining madrid from United?)

8 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 6:29am On Feb 20, 2015
@aryzgreat:
It's not about coercing people to vote Buhari as a result of security challenges, it's about GEJ's inability to solve problem of insecurity.
He keeps telling you, they (Boko Boys) are in his cabinet, then let him fish them out and bring them to book, he won't.

How many more innocent people will die due to his cluelessness?

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
I realised APC now only insult when asked to defend themselves.

They are really missing barcanista grin

Barcanista : The Ronaldo Of Nairaland APCs, (remember when we heard ronaldo was joining madrid from United?)

Insulting and lampooning whoever DARES to disagree with them is their trademark.

My dear, Barcanista was literally walloped and boomed by the broom wavers. He was bullied!

Now they are crying. ...

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Please give it a rest! Barcanista couldn't have been a true progressive, so I'm not at all surprised, he never left pdp to begin with, it was all a game, and you are part of it. Stop making him feel important, he's taking no one with him except you. Hmmn!! Why am I even thinking you are Barcanista

I'd always had a few doubts about an ijaw not supporting jonathan, knowing how tribalistic the people of SS and SE are.

I believe many are planted by pdp to act as Apc on nairaland until a certain time, Berem, Obiagelli and others from SE and SS will stage "decamp". You won't find any Yoruba in this cos we get it right the first time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Kagarko(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Op thanks.

Pls have a rethink especially:

The posterity of Nigeria And Nigerians old, strong and young.

The issue of stealing isnt corruption. This is still on unabated. Alison and Oduagates suffices.

May Allah Guides and protect us unto the straight path.

Nigeria sai GMB

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
medamillion:
@aryzgreat:
It's not about coercing people to vote Buhari as a result of security challenges, it's about GEJ's inability to solve problem of insecurity.
He keeps telling you, they (Boko Boys) are in his cabinet, then let him fish them out and bring them to book, he won't.

How many more innocent people will die due to his cluelessness?
[/s]

Nigeria is not d only country bedeviled by terrorism. Kenya, Israel, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, etc are all fighting d same war, this is not a conventional war u win easily

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2015
dein77:

Insulting and lampooning whoever DARES to disagree with them is their trademark.

My dear, Barcanista was literally walloped and boomed by the broom wavers. He was bullied!

Now they are crying. ...

grin I asked a friend if rain was falling what would he use, umbrella or broom, dude said broom? undecided

... Cause it would sweep his house

I replied by asking what rain has to do with brooms, and if he Knows that dirty brooms while sweeping can leave more dirt for you.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2015
@Kagarko
Thanks a lot
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Bugatie(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:
Open Letter to Barcanista :- Have a rethink.

It is no news that you have chosen to turn your back against the progressive movement, owing obviously to the controversies surrounding some threads you created before your final exit decision, especially this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda, which you created on February 15, and some other reasons best known to you.

In order to pacify you and the aggrieved progressives, I created this thread titled: "Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order" https://www.nairaland.com/2150858/calling-progressives-order, but this burning fire of anger remains non-extinguishable.
Even if it could be extinguished, the TANoid folks have chosen to keep adding more petrol to this fire, because they have finally been able to get their target, that is you.

Perhaps you do not know; there are many consequences attached to your actions based on your grievances. Our actions, no matter how little it seems, have a way of influencing people around us.

The enigmatic Barcanista, permit me to divide my message into two categories:

THE RELIGION ASPECT:
You are God sent in your own way, you have a responsibility to save Nigeria from the hands of bad leaders. Jesus Christ was sent to the world to save souls, during his quest, he encountered series of challenges, he was also betrayed.
He never, as a result of that stopped his mission, the same applies to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
So why would you let feeling betrayed stop your mission?

THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA
The future of Nigeria and our unborn children is in your hand, my hand, our hands. Check the number of followers you have on this forum.

Do you know you have been an "eye opener" to so many people on this forum based on the educative thread you always create?

Do you know you are a source of inspiration to your followers, even guests on this forum?

Do you know how many people will vote for or against a particular candidate based on your influence?

Do you want Nigeria to remain like this for another 4 years?

If, by mistake, we repeat the error of voting GEJ as we did in 2011, and the following continues for another 4 years:
*More casualties in the North.
*More innocent girls being kidnapped.
*More youths dieing in stampede in a quest to get employed (as witnessed in the Immigration recruitment exercise).
*More corruption and looting continues based on the belief that stealing is not corruption.

Have it at the back of your mind and your conscience that you are one of those who cause it, by encouraging people to vote for an incapable leader.

The movement for CHANGE is not only about you or me, it's about Nigeria; it's about posterity.
If you truly love this country, you would not let personal attacks against you be the reason you turn against the CHANGE that Nigerians have been hoping for, through General Muhammadu Buhari.

It's not about Tinubu, not Atiku and others, it's about the personality of GMB and his record on integrity.

Please, have a rethink, I still remain your follower on Nairaland, and you remain a respectable personality to me.

In conclusion, I will leave you with this quotes:
"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you
will escape a hundred days of sorrow"
“Never speak out of anger,
Never act out of fear,
Never choose from impatience,
But wait... and inner happiness will appear.”

-Medamillion-

The young man has moved on!
He chose not to remain in the enclave of hypocrites, propaganda, lies, and bitter people.
Why still beg him to come back when your comrades say he's a ''one tool loss"?

Let the guy be, he's an adult and has made his choice!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Please give it a rest! Barcanista couldn't have been a true progressive, so I'm not at all surprised, he never left pdp to begin with, it was all a game, and you are part of it. Stop making him feel important, he's taking no one with him except you. Hmmn!! Why am I even thinking you are Barcanista

I'd always had a few doubts about an ijaw not supporting jonathan, knowing how tribalistic the people of SS and SE are.
[/s]

Am sure rochas, amechi are not also true "progressives" cos I see both leave apc in d future.

See yoloba tribalist talking, Why are u supporting apc if not for vp position while hoping to have a shot at d presidency if buhari passes on.

Ur plan will be scattered come March

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:

It's only am insincere broom waiver that will agree Barcanista wasn't important to them, whilst he was with them.

Yes. What's wrong with an Ijaw supporting the cause of another Ijaw? Aren't there hundreds of Mustaphas, Abubakars and Mohammed supporting GMB based on sentiments?

Barcanista was true to the cause when he was with you folks. His work for you speaks for themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Not again.. undecided
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Nigeria is not d only country bedeviled by terrorism. Kenya, Israel, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, etc are all fighting d same war, this is not a conventional war u win easily

Is Nigeria, under GEJ's watch, fighting terrorism the same way those countries are fighting it? Do your research.

When last did GEJ visit a scene where terrorists attack took place, just to show sympathy to victims.
The last time I checked, he only visited Borno for campaign purpose.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 6:54am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
Kagarko:
Op thanks.

Pls have a rethink especially:

The posterity of Nigeria And Nigerians old, strong and young.

The issue of stealing isnt corruption. This is still on unabated. Alison and Oduagates suffices.

May Allah Guides and protect us unto the straight path.

Nigeria sai GMB
[/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by clevvermind(m): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
op continue to shed tears. barcanista is gone. so, stop your begging. when you people were insulting him, do you think of the consequences? it is too late. let him be abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
3. First Nation Airline
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
14. Radio Continental
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

Na the change be that!

8 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Kagame: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:

See whos talking about tribalism.

Quit already,we know your type.

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

1. Oriental Hotel
3. First Nation Airline
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
14. Radio Continental

Did you read this part of the letter "It's not about Tinubu, not Atiku and others, it's about the personality of GMB and his record on integrity"?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Ibo goat, Ameachi and Rocha never launched any offensive against jonathan like barcanista. Idiot, I'm sure you don't know the difference between your left and right. Golugo!
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Am sure rochas, amechi are not also true "progressives" cos I see both leave apc in d future.

See yoloba tribalist talking, Why are u supporting apc if not for vp position while hoping to have a shot at d presidency if buhari passes on.

Ur plan will be scattered come March

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
medamillion:

Did you read this part of the letter "It's not about Tinubu, not Atiku and others, it's about the personality of GMB and his record on integrity"?
[/s]

Which integrity?

Ur integrity is soiled d moment u start dining with d devil.

How can buhari fight corruption when his financiers, God father and backers are corruption personified? U mean buhari will jail thiefnubuu, Atiku etal?

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

Integrity my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2015
OP, speak for yourself, not all progressives. Barcanista is old enough to take decisions on his own. Before he claimed he was a progressive, there had been progressives on this section. Don't play Lamido and Obasanjo here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Which integrity?

Ur integrity is soiled d moment u start dining with d devil.

How can buhari fight corruption when his financiers, God father and backers are corruption personified? U mean buhari will jail thiefnubuu, Atiku etal?

No mind them. You didn't get it when he said his administration will be too busy sanitising Nigeria that it won't have the time and energy to go after past corrupt leaders?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Ibo goat, Ameachi and Rocha never launched any offensive against jonathan like barcanista. Idiot, I'm sure you don't know the difference between your left and right. Golugo!
[/s]

Can u imagine? Amechi that confronts GEJ at national level? On live tv? Compared to barcanista that his popularity is limited to nairaland.

U be fool

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Find water and drown, were asinwin!
Kagame:

See whos talking about tribalism.

Quit already,we know your type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Lost My ID Card, Do I Need A Police Report? / New Scam Formats In Town A Must Read Before You Be The Next Victim! / What Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.