Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Open Letter To Barcanista - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Barcanista (6261 Views)

Dedicated To Barcanista / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 9:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Somebody should call aryzgreat and whitecat2 to order. They are spamming this thread with their insults.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Rotten pucie!

Ur mother died of cancer courtesy her ashawo career.

U are next in line.

All ur family members will go d same route.

Ashawo smelling pucie, Stop spreading disease.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
I was told you needed the banana up your ass, so we saved them all for you since you can't sleep without something lodged in there. Your pals stopped pumping you for fear of aids and also because you can't pump them back as your 1 inch pennis is now completely dead and useless. Poor thang!
[/s]

When u are done with that man, my bingo dog needs ur service, come to my dog's cage and service him for 100 naira

Ashawoooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Bugatie(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

Thanks for the advice, but I always like my neighbour as myself, why not join the progressive movement?

I admire your open mind and civility.
Very good of you and almost unlike most of your comrades.

Keep it up, while I look forward to your joining the transformation movement.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
It was your mother, the trailer park ashewo who died of aids and was fed to the stray dogs cos no one would touch her, not even in your family where decayed human flesh is the favorite thing to eat
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Rotten pucie!

Ur mother died of cancer courtesy her ashawo career.

U are next in line.

All ur family members will go d same route.

Ashawo smelling pucie, Stop spreading disease.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:

hmm,
Here is how I think the chain of event will be if Nigeria face Boko Haram and Militancy concurrently leading to disruption of oil supply

If oil stop flowing,
Government finances will reduce significantly
Federal allocation will drop
Banks will start folding
Naira will depreciate further
Many businesses will fold
(IGR all state will drop)
Jobs will be loss
(Violent) Crime will rise
Boko haram will escalate
Social unrest will increase
Ethnic intolerance/violence will erupt

Nigeria will die!

[s]
Biafra will rise,
Odua Republic will fight for Ilorin!
Arewa will ravage middle belt
Buhari will weep!
[/s]
Show me, how many developed countries in the world depend on oil?
With proper diversification of the economy, oil will only be an addition. If the agricultural sector alone is properly managed, a country can grow and develop.

So stop being a prophet of doom. Buhari will shed tears of Joy and victory, come May 29, 2015.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Mckennedy: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

What makes Tinubu a criminal? Has he ever been convicted by the court of law?

United states agent exposed Tinubu drug case..still on the same change abi?
http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1147.html

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 9:21am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
It was your mother, the trailer park ashewo who died of aids and was fed to the stray dogs cos no one would touch her, not even in your family where decayed human flesh is the favorite thing to eat
[/s]

Didn't ur cancer victim mother tell u, u are a product of gang animal ra,pe?

No wonder u took after dog whorish behaviour.

Go and wash ur smelly cancerous toutou with tetra-oxosulphate VI acid
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 9:23am On Feb 20, 2015
Eyah! So your dog now does it for you, but you are unable to do the dog back. It's unfair for the dog to pump you all day without rest, you have nothing there to pay the dog back. I heard your life blew like a gun shot. You are raping a dog. It's over for you!
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

When u are done with that man, my bingo dog needs ur service, come to my dog's cage and service him for 100 naira

Ashawoooooooooooo!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Bugatie:

I admire your open mind and civility.
Very good of you and almost unlike most of your comrades.

Keep it up, while I look forward to your joining the transformation movement.

Well, there is still more time for you to do the needful, farewel.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2015
I agree with you @ medamillion, I was one of those barcanista literally inspired to follow politics more because of his write ups!

Initially I used to be on guest mode, only visiting jobs/vacancy sections..around february last year, when a friend told me about NL...I was 'forced' to come out of 'guest-mode' and register fully june/july, 2014 cos of him, in order to join the match...thinking he was a liberator per se..

But, as OrlandoOwoh said, and I concur..there are some monikers here on NL that are more 'progressive' or would I say have been on NL supporting Buhari before barcanista came on board..such as GenBuhari, Omenka, Obiagelli, Berem, ilungunboy, egift, arewafederation, keneking, Donphilopous et al..

Everyone is entitled to freedom of association...right now, I feel ashamed to even quote him..

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Mckennedy:

What makes "Exposed" synonymous with "Convicted"? Where was he tried and convicted?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Eyah! So your dog now does it for you, but you are unable to do the dog back. It's unfair for the dog to pump you all day without rest, you have nothing there to pay the dog back. I heard your life blew like a gun shot. You are raping a dog. It's over for you!
[/s]

Ashiwere ashawoooo!

Product of dog vs ashawo mother.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Your life is finished oo!

You could have put corn-on-cob in there, even a coke bottle could have helped, but not a dog. You should be charged for animal cruelty.

So what other animals are fuccking your anus there Please don't tell me a Deer oo!
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Ashiwere ashawoooo!

Product of dog vs ashawo mother.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by chamboy(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Mckennedy:

Y didn't Usa Prosecute him
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by chamboy(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
"If am a Happy Man Today, The Sky is ur Limit" - Obanikoro

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2015
The biatch of an impotent man has run, make me self go hold my able man with no rear entry.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Your life is finished oo!

You could have put corn-on-cob in there, even a coke bottle could have helped, but not a dog. You should be charged for animal cruelty.

So what other animals are fuccking your anus there Please don't tell me a Deer oo!
[/s]

Thunder blast u, blast ur mother, blast ur family and blast ur smelling totou if u quote me again.

Am not jobless like u.

Time for work, I know u came back from night ashawo work.

Quote me and receive thunder inside ur toutou.

Bye tongue
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Mckennedy: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

What makes "Exposed" synonymous with "Convicted"? Where was he tried and convicted?

Don't pretending as if you are blind, read between the lines I ain't point blank news.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I agree with you @ medamillion, I was one of those barcanista literally inspired to follow politics more because of his write ups!

Initially I used to be on guest mode, only visiting jobs/vacancy sections..around february last year, when a friend told me about NL...I was 'forced' to come out of 'guest-mode' and register fully june/july, 2014 cos of him, in order to join the match...thinking he was a liberator per se..

But, as OrlandoOwoh said, and I concur..there are some monikers here on NL that are more 'progressive' or would I say have been on NL supporting Buhari before barcanista came on board..such as GenBuhari, Omenka, Obiagelli, Berem, ilungunboy, egift, arewafederation, keneking, Donphilopous et al..

Everyone is entitled to freedom of association...right now, I feel ashamed to even quote him..
Even people borne of the same father and mother do quarrel, and they settle it up.
So what happened should just be seen as mere misunderstanding. We should just move on in oneness in our struggle for change.

It's all about Nigeria.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Mckennedy:

Don't pretending as if you are blind, read between the lines I ain't point blank news.

Sorry, I can't continue arguing with you Sir. You can try another customer. Thanks.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dustmalik: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
OP, there was no need to create this thread at all. You just opened yourself to unnecessary insults. barcanista has moved on, so let him go. He can't change the fate of APC in any way.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by PointB: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

Show me, how many developed countries in the world depend on oil?
With proper diversification of the economy, oil will only be an addition. If the agricultural sector alone is properly managed, a country can grow and develop.

So stop being a prophet of doom. Buhari will shed tears of Joy and victory, come May 29, 2015.

Nigeria is diversifying, but it's not yet fully diversify! And I'm afraid Buhari does not have the know-how to lead this diversification:

GEJ has started Agric transformation, Industrialization via Auto Policy. He's pushing for local content, while privatizing power and investing in rail transportation. That's how diversify the economy!

Buhari is promising to pay unemployed and indigent with which money? And how is that diversification?

Am not a prophet, let alone of doom!

But it doesn't require prophecy to see how things will pan out if Buhari becomes president and Niger Delta militants decides to pay the core North back by sabotaging pipelines.

You my friend might even lose your job to the crisis, and may not be able to afford data bundle to post a word of condolence for Buhari who will be weeping then!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by PapiWata: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:

But it doesn't require prophecy to see how things will pan out if Buhari becomes president and Niger Delta militants decides to pay the core North back by sabotaging pipelines.

It is sobering to realize that the Niger Delta occupies FIVE times the number of square miles comprising Viet-Nam's infamous Mekong Delta, a watery labyrinth that proved too much for the technological might of the US military, whose PT boats and foot patrols were ambushed relentlessly by the elusive, wraith-like Viet Cong jungle fighters, many of whom were born and raised literally afloat in those deadly waters and forests.

Boko Hari's boastful claim that he can "contain" the Niger Delta militants when pigs learn to fly, is yet another of the amusing statements credited to that ailing geriatric fundamentalist, Paaaa Boko Hari, as he embarks on his most recent quest for certified failure at Nigeria's presidential polls.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by PointB: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
PapiWata:

It is sobering to realize that the Niger Delta occupies FIVE times the number of square miles comprising Viet-Nam's infamous Mekong Delta, a watery labyrinth that proved too much for the technological might of the US military, whose PT boats and foot patrols were ambushed relentlessly by the elusive, wraith-like Viet Cong jungle fighters, many of whom were born and raised literally afloat in those deadly waters and forests.

Boko Hari's boastful claim that he can "contain" the Niger Delta militants when pigs learn to fly, is yet another of the amusing statements credited to that ailing geriatric fundamentalist, Paaaa Boko Hari, as he embarks on his most recent quest for certified failure at Nigeria's presidential polls.

That is why some of us laugh when ignorant folks claim Buhari will contain the militants militarily. The best solution is to sue for peace, not to fight. When one bomb goes off in the Delta, experience tells us that many more will follow, and then it becomes free for all. Our military cannot afford two fronts - terrorists in North and sabotage in South!

Nigeria can survive another four year of fight Boko Haram, but I doubt it wont survive one year with oil from the Delta! Now throw both in the mix and let's see if Nigeria will survive 6 months!

Vote wisely!

Vote GEJ
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by cupidhero(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type
C.R.E.A.M -cash rules everything around me. Thats a boss right thurr.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Lionhearted: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
2Brains1:
I am an Igbo man from Imo state, and I support the Progressives not becos of anything but for the future of Nigeria, I lived in lagos and I hve witnessed the work of the progressives first hand and I believe in their CHANGE... I hve checked the states where APC governs: Imo, Lagos, Edo, Rivers, Kano etc and I see their governors doing marvelously well. I have never supported jonathan even in 2011, my reason was that he made one statement during his campaigne that:

"He had no enemies to fight" and then I lost hope.

I lost hope becos a good President of this great country must have have enemies to fight!!! He enemies must be enemies of Nigeria!
And who re the enemies of Nigeria?

The corrupt people in government, people fighting, and killing Nigerians eg BH boys to start with.

I will stop here for now

I support GMB

Your choice of who to support is your inalienable right.

But let be factual in our statements. The above 'bolded' Governors achieved their 'marvellous' deeds when they are in the PDP. We are yet to see what they have done since their defection.

The above scenario is equally applicable to the PDP governors. Some have done well and some are below par. This is a testament as to each elected officials character.

The day is coming in Nigeria when we will look beyond party affiliations to vote people of character. All parties are of the same feather.

Of the two devils, I will go for the lesser one.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
PointB:

Nigeria is diversifying, but it's not yet fully diversify! And I'm afraid Buhari does not have the know-how to lead this diversification:

GEJ has started Agric transformation, Industrialization via Auto Policy. He's pushing for local content, while privatizing power and investing in rail transportation. That's how diversify the economy!

Buhari is promising to pay unemployed and indigent with which money? And how is that diversification?

Am not a prophet, let alone of doom!

You my friend might even lose your job to the crisis, and may not be able to afford data bundle to post a word of condolence for Buhari who will be weeping then!

How has GEJ diversified the economy? Don't be deceived by those TAN adverts you normally see on TV.

Let's face reality, GEJ's achievement has always been a "paper achievement".

He diversified the agricultural sector? How has that reduced the prices of food and other agricultural produce in the market? How has it put food on the table of common man?

He privatized power sector? The last time I checked, this has brought no significant changes to power supply in the country, common man lives in total darkness almost everyday, you can testify to that.

You mentioned local content, what are those local content if I may ask?

Diversification of the economy can never be successful when the government in power handles corruption with the kid's glove.

The Alison Madueke scandal, the Stella Odua scandal, the Subsidy theft, the shameful employment scam under the watch of the Interior Minister have all been swept under the carpet. How do you expect Nigeria to grow let alone developing, when the President's body language encourages corruption?

In a country where people who head each sector of the economy are being pardoned in the event of irregularity, diversification cannot be successful.

For a country to experience a success in it's diversification, all sectors of the country must be effective and efficient.

With the rot in the Aviation sector, Petroleum Sector, among others, diversification will only work in paper and not in reality.

We need someone who can really tackle corruption practically and not someone who wants to use technology to tackle it.

If truly, the economy is diversified, do you know the value of a Naira to a Dollar now? It has never been this worst.

According to Prof Osinbajo "If a government has to advertise what it has been doing in six years, it means it has not been working."

You don't have to be a prophet to be a prophet of doom, always seeing negativity in the future can make you one.I.e Saying the Niger Delta Militants will vandalize the pipeline makes you one, saying Buhari will weep (whereas he will smile) makes you a PROPHET of DOOM.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
OP, there was no need to create this thread at all. You just opened yourself to unnecessary insults. barcanista has moved on, so let him go. He can't change the fate of APC in any way.
Let the insult keep coming, I will accept it in sacrifice that the main aim of creating the thread is achieved. Don't deceive yourself, Barcanista is born to be a progressive. Even if he doesn't formally declare his reunion with us.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by 2Brains1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
[b][/b]
Lionhearted:

Your choice of who to support is your inalienable right.

But let be factual in our statements. The above 'bolded' Governors achieved their 'marvellous' deeds [b][/b]when they are in the PDP. We are yet to see what they have done since their defection.

The above scenario is equally applicable to the PDP governors. Some have done well and some are below par. This is a testament as to each elected officials character.

The day is coming in Nigeria when we will look beyond party affiliations to vote people of character. All parties are of the same feather.

Of the two devils, I will go for the lesser one.

Excuse me that is not entirely true, the governor of Imo state has never been in PDP, and that of Rivers left the PDP in his 2nd tenure and performed even better than his first. And then u left my main reason for my decision to not vote for Jonathan : the enemies of Nigeria should be his enemies!

And again u said we should vote for the candidate n not the Party, with the choice between the two evils and I ask who is the worst evil with your right senses?

Mr Corruption or the man who has been worldly acclaimed to be even by his opponent as Mr. Integrity? Please don't let ethnicity BLIND your sense of judgement.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Lionhearted: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
2Brains1:
[b][/b]
Excuse me that is not entirely true, the governor of Imo state has never been in PDP, and that of Rivers left the PDP in his 2nd tenure and performed even better than his first. And then u left my main reason for my decision to not vote for Jonathan : the enemies of Nigeria should be his enemies!

And again u said we should vote for the candidate n not the Party, with the choice between the two evils and I ask who is the worst evil with your right senses?

Mr Corruption or the man who has been worldly acclaimed to be even by his opponent as Mr. Integrity? Please don't let ethnicity BLIND your sense of judgement.

Can you please take the time to re read my earlier post? Where in it did I said the Governor of Imo state was ever in the PDP?

When rereading my earlier post please take cognizance of the part where I said 'bolded'.

Ethnicity? I will leave you to your imaginations but four fingers is pointing back right at you.

Corruption and Integrity? I didn't allude to any of the these and you BLINDLY concluded I am for GEJ.

Devils? One being lesser than the other is relative and subjective.

If you must know I'm voting for Buhari. The reasons for doing so is personal but definitely not for blind reasoning and malice.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by 2Brains1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lionhearted:

Can you please take the time to re read my earlier post? Where in it did I said the Governor of Imo state was ever in the PDP?

When rereading my earlier post please take cognizance of the part where I said 'bolded'.

Ethnicity? I will leave you to your imaginations but four fingers is pointing back right at you.

Corruption and Integrity? I didn't allude to any of the these and you BLINDLY concluded I am for GEJ.

Devils? One being lesser than the other is relative and subjective.

If you must know I'm voting for Buhari. The reasons for doing so is personal but definitely not for blind reasoning and malice.

Please re-read ur own post again where u quoted me. And please remember u bolded IMO, RIVERS and KANO and said that they where all former PDP governors b4 their defection which I rightly corrected that u are wrong. And please I find it hard to believe that u will be voting Buhari because ur body language suggest otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Star Sign And What It Says About You / Covert Racism! / Back After A Fatal Accident

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.