Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Open Letter To Barcanista - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Barcanista (6267 Views)

Dedicated To Barcanista / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OgologoDimkpa: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type
Chai! angry

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Product of baby factory, who is your father? Basstard, do you know your father? All the women in your family are spreding Hiv all around town. You will all rot in hell!
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Tell ur cancerous dog mother Sharing staphylococcus at obalende brothel that her time is up.

Otu nne gi gba oti na ikpuru

Bastard daughter of a thousand he-goat fathers
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OgologoDimkpa: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

Did you read this part of the letter "It's not about Tinubu, not Atiku and others, it's about the personality of GMB and his record on integrity"?
And who is finacing GMB?
THie!fnubu of cause?
So back to square one shocked

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Bugatie(m): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

There is something you don't understand, dining with the devil does not make you a devil. Sometimes, you just have to do like a monkey to get a banana from a monkey.

In previous years, Buhari has tried all on his own to contest without your so called "devils", but he failed because he alone cannot get all the votes to get him there.
Politics is a game of number.

However, I don't know why you chose to tag Tinubu and Atiku "corrupt" even though they have never been so convicted by the court of law. Unlike the people in your cabinet like, Bode George, Alams and others.

So, THEY ARE NOT DEVILS, okay?

Just a kind suggestion to you @Medamillion,
Why not join Barcanista in his new struggle since you so much value him and what he stands for!

Won't be a good one for you to remain with the supposed progressives even when your body language says otherwise.
Come over to the realm of truth and join your comrade and other transformation ambassadors and say no retrogression.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Scatterboss(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Too many kids on nairaland. Smh
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Product of baby factory, who is your father? Basstard, do you know your father? All the women in your family are spreding Hiv all around town. You will all rot in hell!
[/s]

May cancer of the uterus and cervix destroy ur ashawo mother. daughter of ashawo dog mother.

May all the women in ur lineage die of cancer.

Do u know ur father? Rotten punany
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Mr chicken's head is cut off, so run along! Fooool!
OBAFEMIawolowo:
alright, you can't bring me down to your level, enjoy your world of bigotry.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by 2Brains1(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
I am an Igbo man from Imo state, and I support the Progressives not becos of anything but for the future of Nigeria, I lived in lagos and I hve witnessed the work of the progressives first hand and I believe in their CHANGE... I hve checked the states where APC governs: Imo, Lagos, Edo, Rivers, Kano etc and I see their governors doing marvelously well. I have never supported jonathan even in 2011, my reason was that he made one statement during his campaigne that:

"He had no enemies to fight" and then I lost hope.

I lost hope becos a good President of this great country must have have enemies to fight!!! He enemies must be enemies of Nigeria!
And who re the enemies of Nigeria?

The corrupt people in government, people fighting, and killing Nigerians eg BH boys to start with.

I will stop here for now

I support GMB
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Son of whoore, those are portions for every female in your family.

May all the women in your family be barren from now on!

May the greatest misfortune find the way to your home, break the door down and live with you for the rest of your life.

May your eyes be plucked by strange birds when you sleep in the night, may your hands be withered and you must spend 70% of this year in the Hospital, Asee! Your spirit has accepted this for you and so it shall be.

aryzgreat s turpost=30903742:
[s][/s]

May cancer of the uterus and cervix destroy ur ashawo mother. daughter of ashawo dog mother.

May all the women in ur lineage die of cancer.

Do u know ur father? Rotten punany
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by PointB: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
Begging him in disguise.

If u think u can coerce Nigerians to vote buhari bc of violence, u are wasting ur time.

The consequence of not voting GEJ is far weightier than that of buhari.

If oil stop flowing, boko continue, tell me d fate of Nigeria

hmm,
Here is how I think the chain of event will be if Nigeria face Boko Haram and Militancy concurrently leading to disruption of oil supply

If oil stop flowing,
Government finances will reduce significantly
Federal allocation will drop
Banks will start folding
Naira will depreciate further
Many businesses will fold
(IGR all state will drop)
Jobs will be loss
(Violent) Crime will rise
Boko haram will escalate
Social unrest will increase
Ethnic intolerance/violence will erupt

Nigeria will die!

[s]
Biafra will rise,
Odua Republic will fight for Ilorin!
Arewa will ravage middle belt
Buhari will weep!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Which court of law convicted. GEJ of corruption?
Mr? GEJ, being a sitting president cannot be tried now, he is covered by diplomatic immunity, do you understand?

His fate can only be determined after he hand over to GMB
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
I was indeed disappointed by the infantile attitudes of Barcanista with regard to the little disagreement he had here. I have to admit he was an inspiration to me but he's let me down. But he can't dissuade me from campaigning for #change I'm certain every Nigeria deserve. cheesy grin

#March4Buhari
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Rilwayne001: 8:24am On Feb 20, 2015
Seun should please close this useless thread angry
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Bugatie:

Just a kind suggestion to you @Medamillion,
Why not join Barcanista in his new struggle since you so much value him and what he stands for!

Won't be a good one for you to remain with the supposed progressives even when your body language says otherwise.
Come over to the realm of truth and join your comrade and other transformation ambassadors and say no retrogression.

Stop the joke, I remain a progressive. I say no to a party full of convicted criminals. I say no to 16 years of bad leadership.

Before you start saying APC is also full of criminals, nobody in APC has so been convicted by the court of law. But PDP has criminals like Bode George, Alams and others.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by chamboy(m): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type
Take tinubu to court for Looting n let him face proper disciplinary measures
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by chamboy(m): 8:32am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

Stop the joke, I remain a progressive. I say no to a party full of convicted criminals. I say no to 16 years of bad leadership.

Before you start saying APC is also full of criminals, nobody in APC has so been convicted by the court of law. But PDP has criminals like Bode George, Alams and others.
Fayose as been impeached n convicted by the law of Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Son of whoore, those are portions for every female in your family.

May all the women in your family be barren from now on!

May the greatest misfortune find the way to your home, break the door down and live with you for the rest of your life.

May your eyes be plucked by strange birds when you sleep in the night, may your hands be withered and you mus spend 70% of this year in the Hospital, Asee! Your spirit has accepted this for you and so it shall be.

[/s]

The curse is already on u and ur cursed family, no wonder u are still single, akata!

Watch out for that cancer that killed ur mother.

Ashawo 10 kobo
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2015
Barcanista has seen the light, and will not embrace darkness anymore. Permit me to welcome you officially the FRESH AIR Barcanista. Ignore the tantrums of the emotional APC nematodes, it is in their thuggish DNA to bully.

As you join FRESH AIR TRANSFORMERS, be prepared to be vexed and insulted by the "backward progressives", they say they need change but I ask them; What change that Tinubu's Buhari bring forth, What change can Amaechi's Buhari bring forth ? These are corruption personified.

Egypt wanted Change; They got it
Lybia wanted Change; They got it
Syria wanted Change; They got it.

Nigeria will NOT join those Arab nations in getting nonsensical change. We are Nigerians, We are NOT Arabs. We love Democracy, and we will renew our democratic idealism 28 March 2015.

Again, Barca, welcome on board the divide where success is in our DNA, Jonathan has never failed an election, he wont ever fail given the power of incumbency. Buhari is spent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
Fayose as been impeached n convicted by the law of Nigeria
When did Fayose become an APC member?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Those curses are yours with your name on it. You are cursed!

Your mother poocy got burnt for nothing for giving birth to a bastard. Baby factory product is what you are.
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

The curse is already on u, no wonder u are still single, akata!

Ashwood 10 kobo
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by chamboy(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

When did Fayose become an APC member?
He's Pdp na, I was completing d list of black hawks in POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:
And who is finacing GMB?
THie!fnubu of cause?
So back to square one shocked
What makes Tinubu a criminal? Has he ever been convicted by the court of law?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 8:46am On Feb 20, 2015
chamboy:
He's Pdp na, I was completing d list of black hawks in POVERTY DEVELOPMENT PARTY
Na so, don't mind that guy asking me to join their party of crimnals.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Those curses are yours with your name on it. You are cursed!

Your mother poocy got burnt for nothing for giving birth to a bastard. Baby factory product is what you are.
[/s]

Didn't u know ur ashawo mother that died of cervical cancer was molested by vultures ? Her rotten punany full of cancerous disease was torn apart by vultures.

I can imagine How ur wide smelling cancerous pucie will be after ur goat father and his gang of rapists descended on u.

Please use use conc izal always, u are a curse to womanhood.

I spit on ur dirty toutou.

Who.re!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by ChiSun27(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
I realised APC now only insult when asked to defend themselves.

They are really missing barcanista grin

Barcanista : The Ronaldo Of Nairaland APCs, (remember when we heard ronaldo was joining madrid from United?)

R u now a female
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Write it down, the cancer will not only kill your mother, but wipe out your entire family. Unfortunately, you can't contribute to the baby factory you came from cos you are impotent.
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

The curse is already on u and ur cursed family, no wonder u are still single, akata!

Ashawo 10 kobo
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Bugatie(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

Lol@joke,
So enjoy where you are and allow the guy be where he is.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Write it down, the cancer will not only kill your mother, but wipe out your entire family. Unfortunately, you can't contribute to the baby factory you came from cos you are impotent.
[/s]

Rotten pucie!

Ur mother died of cancer courtesy her ashawo career.

U are next in line.

All ur family members will go d same route.

Ashawo smelling pucie, Stop spreading disease.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2015
Aryzgreat the thief has hurriedly left for his pickpocket job at bus stops. The thief will be roasted on highway!

Oh! You are back, that was fast! It looks like you snatch the first purse right outside your door. Ole, your days are numbered, I'm sure many members of your family ended with tyres and petrol as farewell gifts, so you are looking forward to same. Ooleee!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Aryzgreat the thief has hurriedly left for his pickpocket job at bus stops. The theif will be roasted on highway!
[/s]

Ashawo, How many banana did ur wide rotten pucie swallow last night? Disease vector!

U will end up in a ritualist bed next time.

Ur rotten pucie stinks, worm infested pucie!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Bugatie:

Lol@joke,
So enjoy where you are and allow the guy be where he is.

Thanks for the advice, but I always like my neighbour as myself, why not join the progressive movement?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2015
I was told you needed the banana up your ass, so we saved them all for you since you can't sleep without something lodged in there. Your pals stopped pumping you for fear of aids and also because you can't pump them back as your 1 inch pennis is now completely dead and useless. Poor thang!
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Ashawo, How many banana did ur wide rotten pucie swallow last night? Disease vector!

U will end up in a ritualist bed next time.

Ur rotten pucie stinks, worm infested pucie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Back After A Fatal Accident / I Lost My ID Card, Do I Need A Police Report? / Do Anybody Know Native Doctor In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.