Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Open Letter To Barcanista - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Barcanista (6252 Views)

Dedicated To Barcanista / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Ameachi is defending his state ok! Spot the difference!!

Your foolish mother definitely!

aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Can u imagine? Amechi that confronts GEJ at national level? On live tv? Compared to barcanista that his popularity is limited to nairaland.

U be fool
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by Firefire(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type

I laugh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Ameachi is defending his state ok! Spot the difference!!

Your foolish mother definitely!

[/s]

In essence, He is no progressive.

Meanwhile,

Ur bastard father and ur whorish dog mother.

Imbec1le!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by vicadex07(m): 7:19am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:
Please give it a rest! Barcanista couldn't have been a true progressive, so I'm not at all surprised, he never left pdp to begin with, it was all a game, and you are part of it. Stop making him feel important, he's taking no one with him except you. Hmmn!! Why am I even thinking you are Barcanista

I'd always had a few doubts about an ijaw not supporting jonathan, knowing how tribalistic the people of SS and SE are.

I believe many are planted by pdp to act as Apc on nairaland until a certain time, Berem, Obiagelli and others from SE and SS will stage "decamp". You won't find any Yoruba in this cos we get it right the first time.

Give it a rest already. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you have your suspicions, keep it to yourself until you're certain.

You might as well say am another barcanista for reprieving you. It sounds clueless and we know those who are peculiar for that...definitely not the progressives.

Let's set a good example here in this forum no matter the odds. This is one pertinent lesson I learnt from this whole barcanista saga.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
Haha! The man who has ibos on a rope! grin
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Before 1999, Thiefnubuu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2015
Is it not your mother that is an HIV prostitute getting fuccked under the trailer on Lagos/Ogun expressway? You were probably born at the trailer park. Oloshi omo ashewo!
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

In essence, He is no progressive.

Meanwhile,

Ur bastard father and ur whorish dog mother.

Imbec1le!
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:
Please give it a rest! Barcanista couldn't have been a true progressive, so I'm not at all surprised, he never left pdp to begin with, it was all a game, and you are part of it. Stop making him feel important, he's taking no one with him except you. Hmmn!! Why am I even thinking you are Barcanista

I'd always had a few doubts about an ijaw not supporting jonathan, knowing how tribalistic the people of SS and SE are.

I believe many are planted by pdp to act as Apc on nairaland until a certain time, Berem, Obiagelli and others from SE and SS will stage "decamp". You won't find any Yoruba in this cos we get it right the first time.
why are you so bigoted? Your words are so deviod of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by gists: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:
Open Letter to Barcanista :- Have a rethink.

It is no news that you have chosen to turn your back against the progressive movement, owing obviously to the controversies surrounding some threads you created before your final exit decision, especially this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda, which you created on February 15, and some other reasons best known to you.

In order to pacify you and the aggrieved progressives, I created this thread titled: "Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order" https://www.nairaland.com/2150858/calling-progressives-order, but this burning fire of anger remains non-extinguishable.
Even if it could be extinguished, the TANoid folks have chosen to keep adding more petrol to this fire, because they have finally been able to get their target, that is you.

Perhaps you do not know; there are many consequences attached to your actions based on your grievances. Our actions, no matter how little it seems, have a way of influencing people around us.

The enigmatic Barcanista, permit me to divide my message into two categories:

THE RELIGION ASPECT:
You are God sent in your own way, you have a responsibility to save Nigeria from the hands of bad leaders. Jesus Christ was sent to the world to save souls, during his quest, he encountered series of challenges, he was also betrayed.
He never, as a result of that stopped his mission, the same applies to Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
So why would you let feeling betrayed stop your mission?

THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA
The future of Nigeria and our unborn children is in your hand, my hand, our hands. Check the number of followers you have on this forum.

Do you know you have been an "eye opener" to so many people on this forum based on the educative thread you always create?

Do you know you are a source of inspiration to your followers, even guests on this forum?

Do you know how many people will vote for or against a particular candidate based on your influence?

Do you want Nigeria to remain like this for another 4 years?

If, by mistake, we repeat the error of voting GEJ as we did in 2011, and the following continues for another 4 years:
*More casualties in the North.
*More innocent girls being kidnapped.
*More youths dieing in stampede in a quest to get employed (as witnessed in the Immigration recruitment exercise).
*More corruption and looting continues based on the belief that stealing is not corruption.

Have it at the back of your mind and your conscience that you are one of those who cause it, by encouraging people to vote for an incapable leader.

The movement for CHANGE is not only about you or me, it's about Nigeria; it's about posterity.
If you truly love this country, you would not let personal attacks against you be the reason you turn against the CHANGE that Nigerians have been hoping for, through General Muhammadu Buhari.

It's not about Tinubu, not Atiku and others, it's about the personality of GMB and his record on integrity.

Please, have a rethink, I still remain your follower on Nairaland, and you remain a respectable personality to me.

In conclusion, I will leave you with this quotes:
"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you
will escape a hundred days of sorrow"
“Never speak out of anger,
Never act out of fear,
Never choose from impatience,
But wait... and inner happiness will appear.”

-Medamillion-

Barcanista and every other Nigerian has every right to switch to any party at any time they like - regardless of how selfish/naive the reason/motive for switching. I want to believe he is old enough to take decisions for himself. Nobody put a gun on his head to start supporting APC and nobody should try to compel him to come back to APC. APC/PDP/APFA/LP is bigger than any individual. So, let this issue rest and move on abeg. He is not the first and may not be the last to switch sides.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
Crazy biatchh, fucck you!
OBAFEMIawolowo:
why are you so bigoted? Your words are so deviod of wisdom.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2015
gists:

Barcanista and every other Nigerian has every right to switch to any party at any time they like - regardless of how selfish/naive the reason/motive for switching. I want to believe he is old enough to take decisions for himself. Nobody put a gun on his head to start supporting APC and nobody should try to compel him to come back to APC. APC/PDP/APFA/LP is bigger than any individual. So, let this issue rest and move on abeg. He is not the first and may not be the last to switch sides.

Them dey gree? We've told them over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
whitecat2:
Is it not your mother that is an HIV prostitute getting fuccked under the trailer on Lagos/Ogun expressway? You were probably born at the trailer park. Oloshi omo ashewo!
[/s]

Tell ur cancerous dog mother Sharing staphylococcus at obalende brothel that her time is up.

Otu nne gi gba oti na ikpuru

Bastard daughter of a thousand he-goat fathers
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:
Crazy biatchh, fucck you!
please drop the hate and get a life, stop putting your frustration on anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Which integrity?

Ur integrity is soiled d moment u start dining with d devil.

How can buhari fight corruption when his financiers, God father and backers are corruption personified? U mean buhari will jail thiefnubuu, Atiku etal?
There is something you don't understand, dining with the devil does not make you a devil. Sometimes, you just have to do like a monkey to get a banana from a monkey.

In previous years, Buhari has tried all on his own to contest without your so called "devils", but he failed because he alone cannot get all the votes to get him there.
Politics is a game of number.

However, I don't know why you chose to tag Tinubu and Atiku "corrupt" even though they have never been so convicted by the court of law. Unlike the people in your cabinet like, Bode George, Alams and others.

So, THEY ARE NOT DEVILS, okay?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by dein77(m): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Obviously there are too many kids in this section.

What's with this primitive habit of insulting the parents of another after every minor disagreement?

Una no dey tire?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Why quote me? If you had any sense you would know that many threads have been created over same topic, and this is my first time of responding to any of them.

I couldn't care less if you are one of his moniker, that is your headache.
vicadex07:

Give it a rest already. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you have your suspicions, keep it to yourself until you're certain.

You might as well say am another barcanista for reprieving you. It sounds clueless and we know those who are peculiar for that...definitely not the progressives.

Let's set a good example here in this forum no matter the odds. This is one pertinent lesson I learnt from this whole barcanista saga.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2015
medamillion:

There is something you don't understand, dining with the devil does not make you a devil. Sometimes, you just have to do like a monkey to get a banana from a monkey.

In previous years, Buhari has tried all on his own to contest without your so called "devils", but he failed because he alone cannot get all the votes to get him there.
Politics is a game of number.

However, I don't know why you chose to tag Tinubu and Atiku "corrupt" even though they have never been so convicted by the court of law. Unlike the people in your cabinet like, Bode George, Alams and others.

So, THEY ARE NOT DEVILS, okay?

If u must come to equity come with a clean hand.

The anti corruption chants by apc cannot hold water when the party leaders are corrupt.

Why then should apc b pointing finger at PDP when 4 fingers are pointing back at them?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2015
dein77:
Obviously there are too many kids in this section.

What's with this primitive habit of insulting the parents of another after every minor disagreement?

Una no dey tire?
very worrisome, we can't have matured argument anymore.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by arbitter: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
I have a life you can only dream of. You are the one with frustration written all over. Iddiot, you even have the name of the man you hate as your handle, it shows how miserable your life is.
OBAFEMIawolowo:
please drop the hate and get a life, stop putting your frustration on anybody.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by patrickmuf(m): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:

I'm from SS but i'm not a Jonathanian...We still have sane minds here albeit in the minority...
Respect the choices of others...

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by medamillion(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:

If u must come to equity come with a clean hand.

The anti corruption chants by apc cannot hold water when the party leaders are corrupt.

Why then should apc b pointing finger at PDP when 4 fingers are pointing back at them?

Please, can you list those corrupt people in APC as convicted by the court of law?
I mean BY THE COURT OF LAW, not by your own assumption and personal condemnation.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Trash! You have until the 28th of march to stage your own among all attention starved nonentities, goodluck!
patrickmuf:
I'm from SS but i'm not a Jonathanian...We still have sane minds here albeit in the minority...
Respect the choices of others...
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:
I have life you can only dream of. You are the one with frustration written all over. Iddiot, you even have the name of the man you hate as your handle, it shows how miserable your life is.
listen to me, the earlier you stop seeing anyone trying to chastise you as an enemy, the better for your pathetic life. Nigerians should at this age think beyond tribal lines and bigotry, it sucks to be you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by aryzgreat: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
medamillion:

Please, can you list those corrupt people in APC as convicted by the court of law?
I mean BY THE COURT OF LAW, not by your own assumption and personal condemnation.
[/s]

Which court of law convicted. GEJ of corruption?
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by patrickmuf(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:
Trash! You have until the 28th to stage your own among all attention starved nonentities, goodluck!
You the carry this matter for head too much...I'm all for Buhari but still i advise you to relax a lil bit.
I'm off...
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by legendsilver(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Is Bacarnister the new OBJ of NL that Lamido is begging?
Pls let's move on with the wind of change. How are you so sure he will even vote for the next president of Nigeria?
Mr Op, life they say is mysterious. Only the knowledge of your mind is known to you, don't speak for another cause real trust lies in the hand of the most High.

Shallom as we keep focused on our #generalmarch4Buhari come next month
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by asadike(f): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wah oM barcanista have become a topic for discussion, someone is really larger than life. Barcanista simply knows d rule of power and how to use it.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by asadike(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2015
Na wah o, so barcanista have become a topic for discussion, someone is really larger than life. Barcanista simply knows d rule of power and how to use it.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2015
You are insane, Chastise your screwed-up, ne'er-do-well life first and those of your family.
OBAFEMIawolowo:
listen to me, the earlier you stop seeing anyone trying to chastise you as an enemy, the better for your pathetic life. Nigerians should at this age think beyond tribal lines and bigotry, it sucks to be you.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
whitecat2:
You are insane, Chastise your screwed-up, ne'er-do-well life first and those of your family.
!
alright, you can't bring me down to your level, enjoy your world of bigotry.
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by whitecat2: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Well, it's your neck that both the load and I are sitting on. I give as much as I received, as simple as that!
patrickmuf:
You the carry this matter for head too much...I'm all for Buhari but still i advise you to relax a lil bit.
I'm off...
Re: Open Letter To Barcanista by PointB: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2015
So what the purpose of this thread?

To have Barcanista morph from PDP-> APC -> PDP -> and back APC ? Is that what you want?

What kind of a person does that?

Those 'pretending to be progressive' betrayed him (in the usual manner) by alluding self aggrandizement to innocuous PMs!

Changing his mind again (to APC) will completely render him useless. Let the guy be!

In any case, GEJ is far better that the hypocrite and pretentious clueless, senile ex-dictator called Buhar!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Late American Singer Rapper Xxxtenctacion Aka Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy / Who Wants a Pic Tag? / I Lost My ID Card, Do I Need A Police Report?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.