Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? (3730 Views)

10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration / Share Your Heartbreak Story. / Guys Share Your Heartbreak Stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Its not easy ooo especially not having friends around I hardly sleep or eat still going through it, sometimes I blame myself a lot for not being a cheat but the stress is too much jare I know God will heal me soon sha..she still wanna be FWB with me but its not cool at all
you are right not having friends around is bad, they can easily get your mind off her with bad words to make you hate her.
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by channelz: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Observe, anyone here or anywhere "forming" strong, has, at some point in their lives, had their fair share of a first time.

Even though I am now in total control of my emotions, I won't deny that I cried and consciously experienced the pain the first time it happened. It made me all the better.
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
guys? What of girls? you ladies suffer heartbreak too
yea but not unlike u guys cheesy
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by Slimzjoe(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
hope her best friend knows you banged her to make you feel better about her friend's breakup with you?

What She Thinks Is Nt My Problem
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by shaizegotswag: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
you are right not having friends around is bad, they can easily get your mind off her with bad words to make you hate her.
. Yes bro you're very right
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by cherryice(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2015
allandutch:

Okay............."World's sexiest mum"
single mum, you might wanna add wink
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
channelz:
Observe, anyone here or anywhere "forming" strong, has, at some point in their lives, had their fair share of a first time.

Even though I am now in total control of my emotions, I won't deny that I cried and consciously experienced the pain the first time it happened. It made me all the better.
bro you know nigerians now......they will always form especially girls

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by shaizegotswag: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2015
channelz:

. You're very right every strong man has a weak point

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by donfemo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
falconey:
clergyman there is no SIN committed here.......go in PEACE!

No one is talking about sin, just proposing a relationship where there will be no heart break.
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
donfemo:

No one is talking about sin, just proposing a relationship where there will be no heart break.
clergyman am a christian the relationship we are talking about we can't have it with JESUS. This is man and woman relationship
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by chibic(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
shaizegotswag:
Its not easy ooo especially not having friends around I hardly sleep or eat still going through it, sometimes I blame myself a lot for not being a cheat but the stress is too much jare I know God will heal me soon sha..she still wanna be FWB with me but its not cool at all
faithful guys are the ones their girlfriends/wives cheats the most.women will advice you to remain faithful if you want your gf/wife to be faithful but that's a fat lie.once they know they have no woman to compete with over you,they will start sleeping around but they tend to be more cool headed and serious when they have other women to compete with.but I always advice other men that they should NEVER trust any woman.be it your wife or gf because if you do,your heart will shatter by the time you find out she's messing around but if you don't trust her,you ll only be dissapointed,just dump her and move on with your life.or keep her and make life miserable for her before dumping her.if you ever wish to trust a woman,let it be your mom.she can die for you but your gf/wife can kill you,leave you and start ffucking another man the next day.you can replace your wife but not your mom.
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
chibic:
faithful guys are the ones their girlfriends/wives cheats the most.women will advice you to remain faithful if you want your gf/wife to be faithful but that's a fat lie.once they know they have no woman to compete with over you,they will start sleeping around but they tend to be more cool headed and serious when they have other women to compete with.but I always advice other men that they should NEVER trust any woman.be it your wife or gf because if you do,your heart will shatter by the time you find out she's messing around but if you don't trust her,you ll only be dissapointed,just dump her and move on with your life.or keep her and make life miserable for her before dumping her.if you ever wish to trust a woman,let it be your mom.she can die for you but your gf/wife can kill you,leave you and start ffucking another man the next day.you can replace your wife but not your mom.
dude your words touch my heart! Thank you
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by Dtorrent: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
I can't let any man break my heart. It ain't happening ever

I can never allow the aftermath of a failed relationship wear me down. I believe I am stronger than that.
What I do is just simply move on. Forget about it and keep going.

Its only when one pays so much significance and meaning to something, that losing it becomes a pain
As for me, I don't give so much significance to relationships. There are other things more important than relationships

So Op, heartbreak isn't meant for people like me
I can never allow any man victimize me for any reason.
I can never give myself so fully to a man to the extent that when he cheats on me or decides to break up with me, it would affect me so much that I would cry. No never, that can't happen. I am a strong woman and I have the heart of a lion. A heart that doesn't fret, that doesn't just fall to the ground and crash to pieces just because of a mere breakup.

Ladies out there, don't ever let it get to the extent that a break-up will put you in a state of emotional and psychological trauma. You are stronger and better than that.
No man has the right to make you sad. You are your own woman. You are strong,both on the outside and on the inside.
If anybody feels they have the right to make you sad. Prove to them and every other person around that they can't
Brush it off like it doesn't mean anything, and just simply move on.

easier said than done... people like you will end up falling helplessly, at least when the feminist agenda has been enslaved by one fine boys love!
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some heart breaks can never be cured except through giving one's life to Jesus... Drink will only make you more miserable, womanizing and breaking other girls heart will only activate the law of karma against you, songs can only make you feel good for the time you are listening to it but within the speed of light you will still remember the person that broke your heart... Having another guy/girl may work temporarily but when you seem to have gotten over the heart break, it is then you will discover that you never really loved your new relationship but you only used it to get better as a result of the heart break..
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Some heart breaks can never be cured except through giving one's life to Jesus... Drink will only make you more miserable, womanizing and breaking other girls heart will only activate the law of karma against you, songs can only make you feel good for the time you are listening to it but within the speed of light you will still remember the person that broke your heart... Having another guy/girl may work temporarily but when you seem to have gotten over the heart break, it is then you will discover that you never really loved your new relationship but you only used it to get better as a result of the heart break..

Wow this for an old thread?
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
falconey:

Wow this for an old thread?
I really don't get you, can you please explain what you wrote undecided
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by Maxi112: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
[b]heartbreak dey like national anthem for me, e done break sotay I no get heart again, how do I cope!

(1) naturally I blv noting in this life worth my tears, if I like I get u today call me tomorrow tell me say is over, I will accept with good Faith.. so that one no dey bother me

(2) I don't love, I don't give a girl my whole heart,

(3) once she say yes to me automatically I don't dey plan my live without her, even tho e happen suddenly, no time to waste

(4) when d break up happen, I will just focus my mind on d negetive side of the babe.. e.g., how her face dey look like in d morning when she wake up, how ugly she is, start comparing her with my ex who is more prettier than her, from their I go develop hatred to her like never b4

(5) shy u no say no be all ur friends go like ur babe, that one way no like ur babe then go be my best padi plus that one way ur too no like, me go just dey roll with, u no what! them go even make u happy pass any kind of achol for this world,

bro for now manage this one, many dey my head but I dey busy to type them now cheers

[/b]
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I really don't get you, can you please explain what you wrote undecided

The thread was created in 2015, i was flabbergasted to see NEW from it.

I'm impressed really and nice point.

1 Like

Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by falconey(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
[b]heartbreak dey like national anthem for me, e done break sotay I no get heart again, how do I cope!

(1) naturally I blv noting in this life worth my tears, if I like I get u today call me tomorrow tell me say is over, I will accept with good Faith.. so that one no dey bother me

(2) I don't love, I don't give a girl my whole heart,

(3) once she say yes to me automatically I don't dey plan my live without her, even tho e happen suddenly, no time to waste

(4) when d break up happen, I will just focus my mind on d negetive side of the babe.. e.g., how her face dey look like in d morning when she wake up, how ugly she is, start comparing her with my ex who is more prettier than her, from their I go develop hatred to her like never b4

(5) shy u no say no be all ur friends go like ur babe, that one way no like ur babe then go be my best padi plus that one way ur too no like, me go just dey roll with, u no what! them go even make u happy pass any kind of achol for this world,

bro for now manage this one, many dey my head but I dey busy to type them now cheers

[/b]

LwkM
Re: GUYS How Did You Handle Your Heartbreak Frustration? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
falconey:

The thread was created in 2015, i was flabbergasted to see NEW from it.

I'm impressed really and nice point.
oh... Thanks...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Creative Physics Love Letter / My Songs Are Now On MTN Plus / Meet The Teachers Who Teach English Completely Nood - Viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.