Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad (21655 Views)

Fayose Accuses INEC Of Working For APC In Ondo Election / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
deebee13:
Fayose seems to have a personal vendetta with Buhari. grin
Yes, he should, just like what a stealing monkey will do at the sight of a lion.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
I agree with Fayose, the North should forget 2015, support GEJ and focus on producing a modern Presidential candidate that Nigerians can widely accept in 2019..

APC missed the boat this time!

The 6 weeks extension must have inflicted psychological damage on Buhari!
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by Jabioro: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fayose cup of tea,your oga@top and his robot mama do more medical trips...
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by omokab: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is just today I confirmed it that we have a mad person as a governor of Ekiti state.What is fayose interest about Buari's death?Are you even sure you will live longer than him?Is it a must that you must show your madness in the puplic?Honestly I am sure when this country change to better one somebody like Fayose can never become a governor but only possible in a present sick situation of this country,especially in a yoruba land where we have intelligent people that supposed to be our leaders.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
9jagistonline:
Buhari travelled out of the country on Thursday, February 19, for a ‘brief working visit.’

The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose has accused the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari of secretly leaving the country to receive medical attention.

Buhari travelled out of the country on Thursday, February 19, for a ‘brief working visit.’
Fayose however alleged, in a statement released by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, that the APC is hiding Buhari’s true health status.

Fayose had earlier insinuated, through a newspaper advert, that Buhari might die in office he wins the elections.
The statement reads:

“The truth is that Buhari travelled out today to seek medicare in USA. If the APC people are saying otherwise, let them publish the picture of Buhari boarding the plane and granting interview to Aviation Correspondents at the Abuja Airport.”

“While I am happy that the APC people that are packaging Buhari finally hearkened to my plea that they should allow him (Buhari) to seek medicare abroad, I must say that it was evil for the APC to have lied that Buhari travelled on a working visit.”

“These APC political merchants should say the truth and save Nigeria from the possibility of another Yar'Adua experience. They should tell Nigerians that Buhari is actually sick and lack capacity to rule Nigeria and that they are only packaging him, hoping that he will become incapacitated if he becomes president so that they can take over power by proxy.”
“Like I have maintained, the north should wait till 2019 to produce a younger, energetic and healthy president of Nigeria.”

http://pulse.ng/politics/ayo-fayose-governor-accuses-buhari-of-embarking-on-secret-medical-visit-id3502304.html

GOD PUNISH FAYOSE; How can sick person go to Paris and London inside cold? besides, nobody on earth is 100% healthy. If ultimate warrior of wwe can die at the age of 53; Fayose should have been smart enough to know that death has no age limit.

Fayose will put his family to shame when GMB will send messenger to sympathize with fayose family when he dies soon.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by omokab: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is just today I confirmed it that we have a mad person as a governor of Ekiti state.What is fayose interest about Buari's death?Are you even sure you will live longer than him?Is it a must that you must show your madness in the puplic?Honestly I am sure when this country change to better one somebody like Fayose can never become a governor but only possible in a present sick situation of this country,especially in a yoruba land where we have intelligent people that supposed to be our leaders. When Yaradua was sick before he became the president of this nation,it was glaring for everyone to see that he's sick.The case of GMB is also glaring for us to see that he's fit and ready to lead.May almighty God give him a healthy life to lead us to a promise land.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by de1de1SnrAd: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
But APC has ruled lagos for 16 years, are you telling me that there is no well equipped hospital in lagos that can check him?

What a level of foolishness. You can bring up hospitals in Lagos in relation to Buhari's trip abroad. But your dumb head refused to spin to action when your prefered idiot and mumu of a president and his wife travel out for medical reasons. Did u even know your first lady spent weeks away from Nigeria for days.
Anyway, like it or not, corruption must stop in Nigeria. CHANGE! BUHARI!!! 2015!!!!
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by Reference(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My lady, politics apart, this is bitter truth.

It is called political opposition which Buhari's party has been freely expressing. As they move ever closer to power expect these attacks to increase. They shouldn't complain. They are masters of the absurd and the ridiculous. The other side only happens to be dishing it out this time.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by tenry(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
English na ya fada language?
No. It is my motherses languages,lol olodo
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by coldFLARES1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
RockMaxi:
Fayose seems desperate. Buhari is entitled to a medical check up if that is what he has gone to do.

Fayose should stop being paranoid about Buhari and hoping something happens to him to prove his point. undecided

I just smh. The same paranoia that Obanikoro exhibited post-Lagos APC presidential campaign when he released a statement to sympathise with the APC after the 'stoning' of Buhari.

Isn't this Fayose guy a deranged human being?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by ruggedplexus(f): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
pheliciti:
Fayose is fighting for his political career with all he has. He knows he has all to lose if GMB wins. Imagine if the judiciary works without interference then Fayose's governorship is history, hence he will try all he can to scuttle GMB's election prospects. Don't be deceived by Fayose's lies.
...na wa oooh,biko since when did it become a crime to travel out for medical check up?why is oshoko crying wolf unnecessarily?...#mk una come join me drink dis soaked garri and groundnut#
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by datbay(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
onatisi:
he knows what he is saying ,he is a serving state governor and he has access to top vital information which you don't have , he was one of the first to raise the issue of buhari not having a waec certificate and up till now buhari hasn't produced or shown that certificate , buhari collapsed in edo state while campaigning and apc quickly managed the press info well,this is the second time in 2 months that buhari will be traveling for medical check up , is this how he will be traveling if he becomes the president?definitely the governance of the state and country will be left to osinbajo and tinubu and i think you know the meaning and implication of that, god forbid that happening anyway and it surely will not happen . but you people are overlooking the chaos that will follow a sick northerner becoming president and a southerner taking over ,it is better left unimagined . buhari is sick and we dont need a sick president now
But u still have not convinced me on why he is talking in such an inciting manner..... Who even told you buhari will die before Jonathan,have we not seen leaders who are by far older than Buhari and have we not seen leaders who are by far younger and healthier than Jonathan die in office... You and fayose shouldn't reason like you know tomorrow.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by solid3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=24pt]Governor Ayodele Fayose is a stewfid gwamna. He has diarrhea of the mouth. [/size]
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by justmenoni: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bros u wicked ooo grin grin grin grin grin do u ened to live in an area before you can access de medical facilities of the said area.dat means every patients of luth are lagosians??
grin grin grin grin grin
PhockPhockMan:
He don't reside in lagos but do he reside US and UK?
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by ollyruffy: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari will go abroad for medical attention since PDP government has crippled the health sector.

Fayose should tell us the hospital his family uses in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by rafcrown(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
SOME POLITICIANS WILL VERY SOON REGRET ever been born or delving into politics.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by Realist2: 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
chinchong:
Wishing him quick recovery [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by blackandbold: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

In as much as I don't like his attack on Buhari, I hope we can look into some of these allegations without bias. Buhari is our collective responsibility. He was our head of state at some point. He deserves the best we can offer. He may be APC candidate today, but he's still one of our statesmen.

Fayose, please free Buhari. Sickness is not a crime. It is natural to be sick at some point. This should not be a political issue.

Franklin D Roosevelt, the 32nd president of the United States was physically handicapped. He was on a wheel chair as president. Guess what? He served 4 terms and has been one of the most celebrated stories of America's greatness.

I am not endorsing Buhari but his health should not be politicized. We need to act with a little bit of civility in some issues. Everyday no be market day now!
u get sense too much.correct political analyst

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
tolextony:
HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.
k
Oya clap 4 ya self,but post hw 2 be a PDP member too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
in fela voice
BASKET MOUTH DON START TO LEAK AGAIN OOOOO.

Does that picture of buhari resemble someone sick ?

Omo ale Yoruba.
the bastard forget that its an abomination in yoruba to wish death on an elder

fayose the bastard an uncle to temitemi.

buhari until fayose becomes a role model to sensible people
Chai,baba u harsh Ooo. grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by hush15: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2015
As odd as it might sound, what fayose is saying is logically correct. Even if he doesnt which i pray he doesnt, irrespective of our poltical difference, however, he can be impeached on health grounds and thats the plan.He sure has health issues to contend even tho he seems fit.

Lay back and think for a moment, His VP was a chief justice of a state rexommended by the most untrustworthy person in the country at the moment and you think he will let it slide, and moreso, should he let it slide, you will some serious constitutional amendments that will follow. Osibanjo is on a tinubu assignment. Tinubu can never be trusted, no matter what. He has a joker and he is waiting for the right time to play it. Buhari is his meal tocket to that.

SAI GEJ 2015
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by ddeola: 3:43am On Feb 21, 2015
The one that needs a doctor is this Fay-osi guy, I recommend a psychiatrist
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by holatin(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Chai,baba u harsh Ooo. grin grin
I just talk am as I see am ooooo
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by TheOtherview: 6:30am On Feb 21, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Liar................. these are old pictures during the town hall meetings

Only a not-so-bright TANoid will argue that those pictures were taken at a town hall meeting cheesy

Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by customized19: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2015
[s]
hush15:
As odd as it might sound, what fayose is saying is logically correct. Even if he doesnt which i pray he doesnt, irrespective of our poltical difference, however, he can be impeached on health grounds and thats the plan.He sure has health issues to contend even tho he seems fit.

Lay back and think for a moment, His VP was a chief justice of a state rexommended by the most untrustworthy person in the country at the moment and you think he will let it slide, and moreso, should he let it slide, you will some serious constitutional amendments that will follow. Osibanjo is on a tinubu assignment. Tinubu can never be trusted, no matter what. He has a joker and he is waiting for the right time to play it. Buhari is his meal tocket to that.

SAI GEJ 2015
[/s]

Rubbish. He is more fit than a paid lowlifer like you, criminals like Fayose are your role model, a toutish governor spewing trash without evidence is logically correct? Pathetic.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by bboshodi: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
I decree, all Fayose wish to Buhari shall backfire in Jesus Name.

By the Power of the leaving God, you fayose will NOT escape this in Jesus Name. It's just a matter of weeks.
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by hush15: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
customized19:
[s][/s]

Rubbish. He is more fit than a paid lowlifer like you, criminals like Fayose are your role model, a toutish governor spewing trash without evidence is logically correct? Pathetic.

am bein civil in my comment here. whats with the statement paid lowlifer.. guy or girl, thats was totally unnecessary. for the record, am very established and dont require pdp monies u like you. I work for nobody. i speak and stand by the truth and the truth is GEJ deserves another tenure to consolidate on current achievements.

you insult me again, you wont like it. Nairalanders, una be ma witness o
Re: Governor Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Embarking On Secret Medical Visit Abroad by pheliciti: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
major466:

If we had a working Judiciary, Buhari himself will be disqualified from contesting the Presidential elections for not tendering valid certificates.
Let me educate you; by virtue of the 1999 Constitution, the minimum requirements to contest for office of President is primary sch cert, plus working in govt institution for at least 10 years and satisfaction by the Chair INEC that the applicable candidate can read and write. In addition, even if secondary sch cert is relied on, the Electoral Act does not require submission of certificates rather it request documents. On top of all, the INEC Chair has wide discretion to rule a candidate as eligible.
Finally, don't just take it as I said it- pick the constitution and read for yourself. It's in English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / Buhari Is Worse Than IPOB, Arewa Youths – Senator Owie Fumes / Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.