Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR (26179 Views)

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Buhari Is In India For A Medical Visit / President Buhari Participated As A Speaker At The Climate Change Meeting PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by ebitari2013: 10:25am On Feb 06, 2016
A statement on Monday by presidential spokesman Femi Adesina disclosed that he will travel on to London where he will reportedly attend an event on Syria. The trips follow closely on the heels of a just-ended state visit to Kenya, as well as to Ethiopia for a meeting of African leaders.

A SaharaReporters source said that during his visit to the United Kingdom, he will undertake a visit to medical doctors in a London hospital.

Our presidency source said President Buhari agreed to participate in the Syrian event because it provides a perfect cover for the medical visit.

The source further said there has been a debate within the presidency about the medical visit, with some of his handlers arguing that the Syrian meeting provides a perfect alibi as the President should not be seen to be sick less than one year after taking power.

It might be recalled that following the six-week postponement of the presidential election, Mr. Buhari spent a prolonged period in London, reportedly to rest. He subsequently spent another nine days in London to meet with his doctors, returning only one day before his inauguration.

According to the current schedule, President Buhari will return home next weekend if everything goes well.

SaharaReporters has revealed that Mr. Buhari’s personal physician, Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi, has been playing a prominent role in preparing him for foreign trips in recent months.

Upon his return from London, the President will embark on another trip to the Middle East, visiting Egypt, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia between February 28 and March 3 2016.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/01/buhari-speak-eu-parliament-france-source-says-he-will-also-see-doctors-uk
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Post it here or you are on a long thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Justiyke4u: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
But it didn't shock me

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2016
End time presidio..

May his case be like that of audu of kogi state or yar adua,abacha. E.t.c

If you care to know, d end time ministry is back here to stay...

If it hurts you so much,tell Oga bubu to provide job opportunities to avoid one or two things like spending decades here on Nairaland or

Pay the #5000 monthly allowance to us ...

My second class hons certificate is there wasting just cos of this end time country.

If e dey pain you,ga Nara nsusu n'aka ekwensu..

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by omarithmetics: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2016
I'm not even a buhari groupie or sympathizer but this is just lame reporting

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Remii(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2016
alanposh:
End time presidio..

May his case be like that of abubakar of ekiti state

If you care to know, d end time ministry is back here to stay...

If it hurts you so much,tell Oga bubu to provide job opportunities to avoid one or two things like spending decades here on Nairaland or

Pay the #5000 monthly allowance to us ...

My second class hons certificate is there wasting just cos of this end time country.

If e dey pain you,ga Nara nsusu n'aka ekwensu..
mmmnnn, na wa o,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by initiate: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
keyzid:
Post it here or you are on a long thing

this stupid idea of posting links on nairaland is annoying. who wants to view your silly blog? the moderators should stop this

cc lalastilla

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by caprini1: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
What is shocking here? Everybody gets sick once in a while.....mtcheeeeew!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by kilokeys(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol... And he can't use luth?

No hospital in Nigeria can solve his problem..

Whats the ailment sef.

Ooh

Open teeth syndrome

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Everyone of us is sick. It is natural for people to sick and it is also their right to seek medical attention. Buhari is not a super human being, he is a human being capable of being sick. There is nothing wrong for him to go for medical check up.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lienus
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by naijagobetter(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in that. Busy body them.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Iamlordgee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
I wasnt shocked Tho
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by ibisko04: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
When did it becomes an offence for a man to see doctor. Even yourself @ OP. How old are you, When last did you see a doctor?
It's not a sign of him being sick, but a sign that he is proactive about his health.
At Mr. President age, he doesn't need to break down before visiting his doctor.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by smsshola(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Perilous time thread...I just op some ppu won't be happy seeing this. I think we all need to check our doctor once in while.
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by prelinctus: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
ibisko04:
When did it becomes an offence for a man to see doctor. Even yourself @ OP. How old are you, When last did you see a doctor?
It's not a sign of him being sick, but a sign that he is proactive about his health.
At Mr. President age, he doesn't need to break down before visiting his doctor.
The issue here is not about being sick or seeing a doctor. The issue is why did he have to travel overseas to get the treatment? So he doesn't trust the hospitals in a country he presides over?

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by MrsOgbajee: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oh he should not take care of himself if he is ill because of him office abi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by hakeem4(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
sada
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Adaowerri111: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
No big deal with medical check ups, young as I am ...i still do routine checks ones in a while so this is no news

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Toeyoursea(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Whats the fuss about the president needing medical attention

#GetALife

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by diana158(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Now here is the truth President BUHARI is OLD, considering the stress the comes with his office he really needs to take a break once in a while. THATS D SIMPLE TRUTH. Is his old age an excuse? The ansa is NO. The only thing is he should have taken the break here in NIGERIA.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Toeyoursea(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
prelinctus:

The issue here is not about being sick or seeing a doctor. The issue is why did he have to travel overseas to get the treatment? So he doesn't trust the hospitals in a country he presides over?
q

No Sir. The same way you have the right to choose whether you want to eat eba or Pizza, Buhari has the right to decide where to seek medical attention.

In the news in the link below, it was reported that 6 million Americans travel for surgery abroad annually.

http://news.health.com/2009/04/08/traveling-treatment/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Monimatic(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Shara Reporters wailers form is finished.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by sammyj: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
OK. However, can we know say PMB wouldn't have attended if he is not sick abi. And what would the wailing wailers say about the SRs now that they are reporting this kind of news about PMB or is SR now owned by GEJ cohort and no longer owned by Tinubu as reported before PMB took over the mantle of power. God help Nigeria !!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
Seriously??
I pray the Lord will give you good health to serve us well...but this traveling up& down is yet to yield anything,all I see is traveling and blaming...Pls sire we deserve MORE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
This is the only news from this agency I feel is speculation. I'd only believe this if proof is presented.
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Ramanto(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
How is that a big deal abi when did it become a crime for a Nigerian president to go on a medical visit?
Get yourself a career mr man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Adatob(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tor
Doesnt change de fact dat Mahrez goal is the goal of the season... A dude leicester got for 400k pere
Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by Billygee2u: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by xpat1: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sahara reporters sometimes make some senseless assumptions. because the president now decides to see his doctors it has now become necessary to be suspicious of our dear President's health... Citizen journalism my foot.:-(

Any weapons fashion against my president shall not prosper be it physical or spiritual.

#IgoSayMyMind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Participated In Syrian Event As A Perfect Cover For His Medical Visit- SR by JustCare: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
sick man who never gets tired of painting his country black

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / John Oyegun Emerges APC Presidential Screening Committee Chairman / Oyo Governorship Election Results From 27 Of The 33 LGA's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.