Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (77992 Views)

Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Benue Villagers Fleeing Their Homes For Fear Of Herdsmen Attacks In Benue / France Hostage Situations: 3 Terrorist Killed,1 Woman Escaped In Police Standoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Diligence: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Nigerians once again hv cause to believe that GEJ means well for Nigeria/ns, and if what u're seeing as achievements are anything to go by, wait for another 4 years and u shall realise that the foundations he has been building on for the last 6 years wld eventually turn out to be a 'beautiful edifice'.

God bless GEJ
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
And of course God bless the writer and the readers as well! smiley
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by blackgig(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
Trashy
Seconded

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by KwoiZabo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
solid3:

And why did you and your clueless one fail to see Russia for 6year until now that is election time.

Nigerians are tired of excuse giving govt, we gonna flush you guys out.

Goodluck has governed this country for 4 yrs and 9 months and mind you Bokoharam started taking territories about a year ago
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by lewis33(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rexyl:

Just know one thing that boko haram guys have exhausted grace and mercy Jonathan had for them all these days, thinking they might repent and sheath their swords. Hope you have sincerely followed the trend of boko haram from the beginning, how they started, and the human face they exhibited though in lion skin. For political attention and favour the same people who had seen them as their relatives that must be protected are now lamenting on their evils and blaming Jonathan for their escalated violence. We know them, we read what they said that, engaging and destroying boko haram was like decimating the North. Hope you could understand how they complicated the issue right from the beginning.
SO JONATHAN GAVE GRACE AND MERCY AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOCENT LIVES?? THEN GEJ IS THE MOST WICKED AND IRRESPONSIBLE LEADER I HAVE EVER SEEN. GET A LIFE PLEEEEEAAAAASE!~!!!!!!! GMB 2015 IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Sajio(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
sorry to tell you, you are a bimbo.
what has he been doing since 2011 ?
am sure if you ve loosed maybe friend or family to insurgence you wount type those trash of yours.
shediot
... Am not sure u in this country..
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Eluwilussit(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Dead men or boys?
Were they killed with chemical weapon?
How come not one single drop of blood on any of them?
There is more to this report than Boko Haram nonsense.

Why don't you get on with your own version? There's nothing wrong if they were gassed, as long as they are BH and not innocent Nigerians. Abi you be doctor, this one wey you dey find blood? Even if na winch we take kill them, all na die. Victory and peace, that's all we want.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Mrbigman1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ventura1:
Why did GEJ allow thousands of innocent life to waste before acting? He just love politicizing everything

Was he playing politics?
U seem not to know the how it all started.
The book dnt lie.
He ask the governor to go make moves on his behalf but the governor was playing "am APC"
He invited traditional rulers, dey said dat NA can't enter to kill her people.
And they wia asked to fish out who re not dia people and dey declined.
GEJ and NA used force to enter, lie mohammed and APC cried genocide and Sahara reporters now, dia eyes sees faster dan dat of an eagle.

It came down upon them and they still blame GEJ.

My question is, why have buhari and el-rufai not condemned BH?
Rather el-rufai said he who kills a fulani have provoked and would be killed.
Such statements is so uncalled for in such conditions cos it's gonna keep influencing the evil doers.

If buhari loved the country he wants to rule, would he not have been going up and down and be preaching against them?

That's just my worries
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by lewis33(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..

IS U.S THE ONLY ARMS SELLER IN THE WORLD?? FAILURE ALWAYS COMES WITH EXCUSES TAKE REPONSIBILITY FOR THE INNOCENT LIVES LOST AS A RESULT OF CARELESS GEJ'S GOVT.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Nakarey(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Walai some people don't use their head.
How can this pictures be the said bombed BH insurgents??no blood...no tethered bodies...no weapons found on them.
Anyone who believes this pic is worse dan a jellyfish which has got no brains!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rexyl:

Just know one thing that boko haram guys have exhausted grace and mercy Jonathan had for them all these days, thinking they might repent and sheath their swords. Hope you have sincerely followed the trend of boko haram from the beginning, how they started, and the human face they wore though in lion skin. For political attention and favour the same people who had seen them as their relatives that must be protected are now lamenting on their evils and blaming Jonathan for their escalated violence. We know them, we read what they said that, engaging and destroying boko haram was like decimating the North. Hope you could understand how they complicated the issue right from the beginning.

There is no doubt about it that it is a tough decision for the FG to make but for the safety of the people and sanity of the nation, FG ought to have made that decision longest time ago before so much people died. . . .Again, if all these are real, i give them credit cos it is still better to be late than NEVER.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Why don't you get on with your own version? There's nothing wrong if they were gassed, as long as they are BH and not innocent Nigerians. Abi you be doctor, this one wey you dey find blood? Even if na winch we take kill them, all na die. Victory and peace, that's all we want.

Nothing wrong even if na Juju they used kill them all, as long as they are killed BUT those pix looks like staging to me, Sir.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Themandator: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
madridguy:
BRAVO to the Nigeria Gallant MEN. But can anyone explain to me why most of these guys were not wearing cloth, and there is no weapon in this pics am seeing. I hope the DHQ is feeding us acurate information. Meanwhile, good work by the out-going president.

Because they were scooped from different locations and gathered into a heap of cadaver.... As for cloths, ask policemen why always take off the cloths of dead robbers... Now I hope you know
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by slap1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

Yeah, just returned from a long sabbatical, hope you good buddy?
Sure, I am.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Rexyl(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:

SO JONATHAN GAVE GRACE AND MERCY AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOCENT LIVES?? THEN GEJ IS THE MOST WICKED AND IRRESPONSIBLE LEADER I HAVE EVER SEEN. GET A LIFE PLEEEEEAAAAASE!~!!!!!!! GMB 2015 IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY

This your response shows nothing satisfies human beings except death. So It is good for a responsible government or leader to match evil for evil, violence for violence without taking a time make peace. It is after all chances of peace and security are exhausted that war is returned for war, and destruction for destruction. Boko haram guys are already harvesting seeds of sorrow they had successfully planted with collaborative efforts of dubious leaders out there.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Bimpe29: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP
While sharing your concern as a passionate citizen of this Country, I urge you to kindly edit your post (If for close to six good tears) for clarity.
Is like, you wanted to type ''years'' not ''tears''.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by adaoshi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
In as much as i commend the efforts of our military, i find it hard to believe those pictures.
reason being that, how come I'm not seeing any injuries, no blood stain etc
were they killed with some kind of chemical.

All the same kill them all
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Wallie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
1. No sign of blood anywhere.
2. It appears they died in agony.

My guess is that died of some sort of chemical weapon. Their death is certainly good news but the govt should be careful not to take illegal actions that they would have to account for in the future; at the very least, stop with the pictures!

Years after the menace of Boko Haram subsides, people would have forgotten how they held the NE at ransom but some people will be looking to settle an old score by trying to get the govt to account for the killings.

The govt is between a rock and a hard place! Damned if you do, damned if you don’t!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rexyl:

This your response shows nothing satisfies human beings except death. So It is good for a responsible government or leader to match evil for evil, violence for violence without taking a time make peace. It is after all chances of peace and security are exhausted that war is returned for war, and destruction for destruction. Boko haram guys are already harvesting seeds of sorrow they had successfully planted with collaborative efforts dubious leaders out there.

How do you make peace with people that only speak and understand violence . . . Maybe you are yet to study the trend of all these terrorist, they only understand violence and like the other gentleman said that giving terrorist a chance by wasting the innocent life and messing up the economy of states and a nation, that was not smart . . . again, if at all they are truly doing anything now, i applaud them
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Rexyl(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

There is no doubt about it that it is a tough decision for the FG to make but for the safety of the people and sanity of the nation, FG ought to have made that decision longest time ago before so much people died. . . .Again, if all these are real, i give them credit cos it is still better to be late than NEVER.

Gbam!
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Eluwilussit(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Nothing wrong even if na Juju they used kill them all, as long as they are killed BUT those pix looks like staging to me, Sir.

Ok. I see your point. True, in nigeria anything is possible. We are one hell of a people. How is your day? Hope you stay safe and avoid trouble. These are trying times. We all have to be very careful.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by bedfordng(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
this is serious
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Rexyl(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

How do you make peace with people that only speak and understand violence . . . Maybe you are yet to study the trend of all these terrorist, they only understand violence and like the other gentleman said that giving terrorist a chance by wasting the innocent life and messing up the economy of states and a nation, that was not smart . . . again, if at all they are truly doing anything now, i applaud them

You know it took all of us, not government alone and even United Nations some time to describe boko haram guys as terrorists.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Themandator: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Until maybe last year, all the arms in the world wouldn't have done much damage to boko haram ;why? Because their activities were largely hit and run... Couple of them ridding keke to homes and suicide bombings...

At that stage, it was frustrating for the military guys who knew not the enemy and therefore most times after each surprises, opened fire on innocent civilians whom they accused of harbouring the sects

Then they grew more confident and started holding down territories and acquiring heavy weapons...... The story is still unfolding.

Boko Haram only started having address sometimes in 2013...before then they operated from unknown locations and in very small numbers of like 2,3 or 4
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by DECOtech(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
That pic looks like those guys died of something else other than bullet wounds.

where is their blood?
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by luluosas(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good news. Let them die since it was death they were looking for before.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by successking: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
If for close to six good tears innocent people were dying and little was done to solve the problem of boko haram not until now when they have political motive to achieve that prompted such decisive action to be taken. I think this calls for questioning the authorities. NIGERIANS CANT BE FOOLED WE ARE WISER AND WE CANT RISK ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF IRRESPONSIBLE GOVERNMENT-FULL STOP

All your propaganda has failed. Look for another one
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by StepG: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
kosovo:

You are the one fooling yourself...

In the last 6 years.. U.S blocked every channel of weapon sale to Nigeria.. It was blocked in the U.S, Israel, And South Africa..

Until we went to Russia and Ukraine, which U.S has no power over.. Nigeria couldn't secure some weapons to combat the hi-tech weapons of BH.

Secondly, in the last 6 yrs.. Neither border nations joined the fight.. Now we have Chad, Niger, Cameron and A.U in this fight.

Over 20,000 solders, Airforce and Navy are in this fight . Hence, the massive offensive and bombardment..
My brother save this explanation to yourself,so what stop Nigeria from contacting Russia immediately America n co refuses to sell weapon untill now that election is around d corner are u also telling me the allied forces also coincidently agrees to join forces with that of Nigeria now is not suspicious, why did everytin took a new good turn suddenly when d election is jst about to be held certainly this is nt a coincidence think again.
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Ok. I see your point. True, in nigeria anything is possible. We are one hell of a people. How is your day? Hope you stay safe and avoid trouble. These are trying times. We all have to be very careful.

We give God thanks and i pray for the safety of Nigerians . . .Igbo, Yoruba and Hausas and those tribes inbtw.

1 Like

Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by pamdaniel(m): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
lewis33:
u are so anachronistic... whats ur measurement for little and much with regard to what should ve been done... i think the right measurement have been aplied.. sorry to tell u... u are a fool... get updated... no one loves the killing of those dudes... but they have been offered lots of grace. ..
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Themandator: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ventura1:
Why did GEJ allow thousands of innocent life to waste before acting? He just love politicizing everything

No politicization anywhere.... Until boko Haram started kidnapping school kids in large numbers, they had no permanent address or location and we're highly mobile... Chibok kidnapped slowed them down into a target able groups, from air.

Government couldn't have sent all what has been deployed now to go after keke ridding terrorist.

NB :when Jonathan refused to believe the Chibok incident it was because of what was known of Boko Haram... It just did not make sense then for them to travel constantly with such large numbers of young girls.... The Chibok issue much more than the new military armada, however painful marked the turning point in the game...
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rexyl:

You know it took all of us, not government alone and even United Nations some time to describe boko haram guys as terrorists.

It took the federal govt and not all of us, cos it will take anyone that could not reason beyond their nose to label people that could lace others with bomb to kill people as terrorist
Re: 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Themandator:

Until maybe last year, all the arms in the world wouldn't have done much damage to boko haram ;why? Because their activities were largely hit and run... Couple of them ridding keke to homes and suicide bombings...

At that stage, it was frustrating for the military guys who knew not the enemy and therefore most times after each surprises, opened fire on innocent civilians whom they accused of harbouring the sects

Then they grew more confident and started holding down territories and acquiring heavy weapons...... The story is still unfolding.

Boko Haram only started having address sometimes in 2013...before then they operated from unknown locations and in very small numbers of like 2,3 or 4

I bet to disagree . . . .I remember few years ago when these dudes were making videos and propagating their demonic agenda, if our officials could not investigate and find out more about them with some of those backgrounds but instead pointing fingers, there is a problem, i remember when they carried out some bombing on the independence day - - - The FG came out saying they know people behind them, years after, they are yet to arrest any of those behind them..... It is either the F is feeding us with poo or they are covering something at the detriment of the lives of Nigerians that they ought to protect

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.