Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (49705 Views)

Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / France, Cameroun In Row Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters / France, Cameroun Lock Horns Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Babaneh(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
execution straaight

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by nagoma(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
What more can i say when the europeans have sworn to break nigeria into pieces.
Until a big Fish from APC is been caught and paraded along side with shecawu i reserve my comment

You are either confused or simply insincere.

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
lol
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
ayusco85:
Breaking news....Linda Thomas, the lady who usually say you have insufficient balance to make this call (MTN) is dead you can now Enjoy free calls to all network.

What specie of 'weed' did you take this afternoon grin

5 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok cry
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by UnknownT: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
France is lucky they were not caught by Nigerian Army. They would have been killed immediately they were caught like Gadaffi

5 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by pecothecash: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
[size=80pt]i am not amazed, there are country that want the downfall of Nigeria [/size]

7 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by rhythyson: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:
Boko haram is a ragtag group that will be decimated soon. Its growth has been fuelled by sympathy it gets from some of the core northern indigenes who after supporting sharia are now seeking for a deeper form of islam that boko haram preaches all because they don't want to be ruled by a christian from the south. Well whether they like it or not truth must prevail and there machinations will fail even by itself alone!

One word for you....IDIOTIC

2 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Prisca0ge(f): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
So GEJ is paying mercenaries to come and kill us all.. Oya kill us all na!
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Meringe(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Very interesting.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by realmindz: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
French terrorists?

5 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
kay1one2:
Boko haram is a ragtag group that will be decimated soon. Its growth has been fuelled by sympathy it gets from some of the core northern indigenes who after supporting sharia are now seeking for a deeper form of islam that boko haram preaches all because they don't want to be ruled by a christian from the south. Well whether they like it or not truth must prevail and there machinations will fail even by itself alone!
and you guys will always dodge d fact dat boko haram started their uprising wen a muslim was president

3 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by bakila: 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
I'm so impressed with the turn of event. The North East will definitely be liberated under the government of Goodluck Jonathan. Europeans though...

I join you in your joy, because the time of continued suffering for people living at the mercy of Boko Haram will be reduced from four months to two month. But unfortunately the damages has been inflicted on the north east due to his failure to do his job at the appropriate time. We have been rubbished by Boko Haram hoisting their flags in various part of Nigeria stretching over 400 kilometers.
The people of most of these communities are IDPs and he will carry the same in the next part of his life after his tenure ends. Whether he becomes President of not afterwards he will go down in history as the only president to allow that to happen.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by major466(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
I bet those captured were French undercover secret agents. Hope Nigerians can now see the true nature of terrorism. Nigeria is under attack from both internal and external collaborators through Boko Haram. GEJ has been vindicated.

12 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Now, where are the bastards condemning Omar Al-Barshar [President of Sudan] for saying CIA & Mossad are behind Boko Haram?

Some brainwashed fools who know next to nothing were also hailing the Christian Militants taken to Iraq to combat ISIS when in fact America and her Allies are the brain behind ISIS and every other Terrorist Organization causing chaos all over the Globe just to sustain their Global Destabilization Program .

We still haven't been told what the chad bound French weapons-laden Aircraft that was recently impounded in Kano was meant for after they tried implicating Russia.

Open your brains people and know what America and her Allies truly stand for!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hey Missy89, what's your on this?
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
they know if Africa become great, no country will be available to intimidate

6 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Soreza(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
(in bob marley voice) PLEASE AFRICA UNITE AND STOP THIS INDIRECT COLONY

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by yemicoal(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na them sabi undecided
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Zoharariel:
Now, where are the bastards condemning Omar Al-Barshar [President of Sudan] for saying CIA & Mossad are behind Boko Haram?

Some brainwashed fools who know next to nothing were also hailing the Christian Militants taken to Iraq to combat ISIS when in fact America and her Allies are the brain behind ISIS and every other Terrorist Organization causing chaos all over the Globe just to sustain their Global Destabilization Program .

We still haven't been told what the chad bound French weapons-laden Aircraft that was recently impounded in Kano was meant for after they tried implicating Russia.

Open your brains people and know what America and her Allies truly stand for!

after all the insult, what was you point?

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Islie:

Am sure if it was true that a big fish in APC is sponsoring boko haram.
The government would have blown his cover up
Doyin okupe, FFK and Ruben Abati would have exposed him with the kind of hatred they have for APC
Madam DSS would have gun down the person like she did to APC office at Lagos
The security chief would have harassed him like they did to JEGA
Lapdog Fayose would have being singing his name to high heavens and calling on who want to hear the persons name
The media would have sniff the name out like they keep digging for news at Aso Villa

So, you have to wait a long time because you will still be disappointed

funny you

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Adiwana: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
When had president talk am,some blind fools were calling him names.Ave always said it,dont trust america and their allies.infact no trust the west cos they are terrorists..allowing america who sponsor BH to enter the war will lead to Nigeria being a failed state..for america to say Nigeria will break into two,you no see am

8 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Oildichotomy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some peeps from the North have been sympathetic to their course.

So you won't blame anybody accusing them of such.

They actually started it and it grew out of proportion incorporating the Western and Arabian elements, You can take this to the bank

13 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by klevajey: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
WTF!! IF IT WERE TO BE AMERICA, WOULD THEY COMMAND THEM LIKE THAT?? MTCHEW

6 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
bakila:

I join you in your joy, because the time of continued suffering for people living at the mercy of Boko Haram will be reduced from four months to two month. But unfortunately the damages has been inflicted on the north east due to his failure to do his job at the appropriate time. We have been rubbished by Boko Haram hoisting their flags in various part of Nigeria stretching over 400 kilometers.
The people of most of these communities are IDPs and he will carry the same in the next part of his life after his tenure ends. Whether he becomes President of not afterwards he will go down in history as the only president to allow that to happen.

i think it will go down as he who promised to eliminate terrorist in 6 weeks and got it done

4 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by musicwriter(m): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cameroon must not release the terrorists to France. The crime was committed in Cameroon not in France. They should be tried in Cameroon or possibly fly them over to Nigeria and let them proceed to kirikiri with immediate effect. Can you imagine a Cameroonian committing a crime in France being sent to Cameroon for trial?

15 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
knightsTempler:
If the story is true, i wouldn't be too surprised that French citizen are fighting along side Boko Haram. It is only a matter of time before the real sponsors of this ruthless jihadist movement show themselves.

*edited

You are asking if it is true? I hope you are Ok. You just read now that French Authorities are demanding their terror citizens from cameroun and you are here saying "if it is true". I just Thank God Camerounians have chosen not to play the mediocre, those bandits should be tried and get death sentence! Now, I won't be suprised if Buhari is indicted or his name mentioned as a link to these french guys, remember he used Isreali guys to capture and drug Umaru Dikko but that mission failed. Am just saying.

8 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by sweetgala(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Time for Cameroon to flex some sovereign muscle.

France have been trying to make Africa a property of theirs for too long now. They have collaborated with other western nations killing some of Africa's shinning stars like Thomas Sankara and Patrice Lumumba and forced dictators on African nations.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by melomelo: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
What more can i say when the europeans have sworn to break nigeria into pieces.
Until a big Fish from APC is been caught and paraded along side with shecawu i reserve my comment
No wonder GMB traveled to UK. It is just clear

5 Likes

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

after all the insult, what was you point?

My point is; go & drink a bottle of Jik and die - worm!

1 Like

Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by major466(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
and you guys will always dodge d fact dat boko haram started their uprising wen a muslim was president
Boko Haram started in 2002. They went violent in 2006-2007.
Re: Tension Between France & Cameroun Over Captured French Boko Haram Fighters by tommykiwi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who said our Able Presido can't end these terrorist group in 6 weeks ? He av started proving it, I know some APChit members will be angry at this new development...Kudos to our Gallant soldiers n our brothers from Chad,Cameroun etc may God see U guys thru!!!! GEJ till 2019.....CHEERS!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.