Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic (47489 Views)

Funny Valentine Pictures. / 1965 Valentine (pic) / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by yankit(m): 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
CLEARINGAGENT:
Empty brain
so u think you are now better than them.. rubbish!
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by akpabana: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pregnant virgins advertised
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Adeoba10(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
ritux:

Only your type will believe it was a mistake. Put yourself in her shoes, will you go ahead and put that on if it was a mistake?
Only ur type will believe it was not a mistake. Put urself in her white top, will u sit down at home on Valentine wen ur boo is already wearing his own.

. Watin i dey type sef.... grin grin
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by missojugo(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
umarionation:
Ibadan people are hillarious check out dis funny pic of 2 couples what your say

The T Shirt felt like telling the world the truth....And the babe was like well i might as well say how i really feel. She deserves to be flogged and locked up in a cell with her bible....
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by link2jude(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
I hope that they will surely reserve some for their kids to wear.
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
val don pass naa,leave this two lover jare cheesy#so funny and......... undecided
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
snaz...
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:

Aiit..... But i tink u shld try n manage ur stupidit.y to some extent.... Y cant u compare d print on d guys top to dat of d lady.... Anyway shes nt ma sister nor ma broda.... I was like WTF z dis wen i first saw it, buh i went back online n i saw wat d guy said concerning d print....

Ok...agreed...it was a mistake! But WHY DID THEY WEAR IT ?
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by ritux: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:

Only ur type will believe it was not a mistake. Put urself in her white top, will u sit down at home on Valentine wen ur boo is already wearing his own.

. Watin i dey type sef.... grin grin

LoL grin smiley
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Amokwe(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Adeoba10:
@Op... Sharap... Get d full gist at linda's blog... It was a mistake on d part of d artist... D guy explained everytyn...
The artist also forced them to wear it?
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seriously is that the "F" word on her own Tshirt? tongue
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Adeoba10(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
lawanson44:

Ok...agreed...it was a mistake! But WHY DID THEY WEAR IT ?
Haa Bro.... Dis one wey u dey ask me so like say na u dey feed me... Abeg, no be me she love furc.kin na Ayomide
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Adeoba10(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Amokwe:

The artist also forced them to wear it?
No sir, Force of gravitation dis...
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
umarionation:

Why must you pick up on an entire group of people because of two young bastards?
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by shindarayo(f): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
umarionation:
and dis made fp again.h undecided
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by sanbells(f): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
chimkaire:
....yet she wore it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Iberibe amplified cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad angry
lol grin
chimkaire:
....yet she wore it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Iberibe amplified cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad angry
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by samwell00: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
We have all watched movies with sex scene in them and just got shocked at what we saw ,thinking if it was real, part of acting or special effect o!!!

http://targetdex..com/2015/01/actors-who-had-real-sex-on-set-and.html
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Awon abiipabe omo..awon omo irole aye..oloriburuku somebodyz...
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Captain3star(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
The two statement have true meanings of the individual
1. l fur king love you. meaning my love for you complete
2. l love fur king you. meaning I only love to have sex with you.
Don't blame the artist
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Ishilove: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Burger01:
Did I see 'I love Fu*cking you"? Abi na my eyes? smiley
You saw correctly. smiley

The day you print such a shirt for me, we shall call mango tree family meeting on your head. angry

Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Burger01(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ishilove:

You saw correctly. smiley

The day you print such a shirt for me, we shall call mango tree family meeting on your head. angry

Ishilove, yu have kii me with laughter cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by kinglekan: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Trinxie:
Lol...this is cringe worthy...would have been "creative"...now its "creatively crazy"
. Movie freaks would know that's a line from the movie. "S3X TAPE".
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Forwetinnah: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Shameless. ..na only pluck dem sabi?? Both of them come worwor join, was wondering who was the BF to the babe when her topic was up last Saturday
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Gsmiles26(m): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Love killi me I die,hope dey don't break-up
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by GBASKY: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
nwachinemelu:
They look like APC followers...PDP all d way jor,jona til 2019
I D I O T OF THE YEAR
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by xabi148(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
angry dey both are senseless nd awful design
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Forwetinnah: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
xtophy:
I WILL NEVER AGREE DAT THIS WAS A MISTAKE FROM D ARTIST. NIGERIANS CAN LIE EEEHHH... SEE DAT Guy's HAND TRYING TO 'CONCEAL' THE 'F' WORD. I AM STILL SURE DAT DEY CAN NEVER MARRY EACH OTHER...

Every body dey make "intentional mistake" these days. Even politicians. Very soon dem go release s:ex tape say na mistake
Re: Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic by Mhizkel(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
It's their life, their relationship, as long as dey are cool with it, who am i to complain?

62-Year-Old Woman Wedded 9-Year-Old Boy In South Africa (Throwback Photos) / Slay Mamas In Bikinis Twerk To Davido's N1M #BumBumchallenge At The Beach / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion