Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker (3922 Views)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Suspecting plentty people sef smiley
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
divAnnie:
Suspecting plentty people sef smiley
lol haha, who r dey
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by akinsadeez(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
That Kristina888 ish was quite an eye-opener yesterday. It really showed up a lot of guys as being over desperate. The funny thing is that the modus operandi of those fake monikers is always the same. Immediately after opening the accounts they will do something to attract attention. Someone who created an account that same day immediately opened a thread about not having a boyfriend and the hungry guys just swooped in with PMs. smh
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
lol haha, who r dey
one bigdiv**, not accusing though grin
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
divAnnie:
one bigdiv**, not accusing though grin
lol u mean dah one, na confirm guy she be. Check her profile
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahaha
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by chimerase2: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
just came across another troll. 2day feels adventurous
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
divAnnie:
just came across another troll. 2day feels adventurous
smiley
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by mrking3(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
[s]See mumu.

I guess this is the jobs section, abi? Na your type dey fall mugu pass. All those _idiots that fell for the kristina scam yesterday were also not romance section regulars.

What I'm try to say is that you should what? You should shut the fvck up![/s]
trash NEXT!!!
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

You created a thread that asked us to imagine romance section was a kingdom
So as a romancelander I gave an imaginative description of the political and social structure of romance section

From no where, the so called london dweller, Mrcork just quoted me rudely and asked me why his name was not on my list. He called me a bowlegged dwarf and a goat.

Please no one insults me like that and goes scot free. No one. Especially if its a guy.
That's why I gave him a piece of my mind.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Vyolet:

No I haven't. Dude may be tired of the section as well,since the new generation took over the section. grin
hey grand ma grin
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Vyolet(f): 11:17am On Jul 16, 2015
smiley
Cutehector:
hey grand ma grin
hi grandkid!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerian Artistes Make Money / Seun And Mods; You Guys Are Going Wild Again / Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.