Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker (3888 Views)

Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) / More Photos Of That Magic Guy Who Sat On Nothing... (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by DonaldGenes(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lolz
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Nna gi di fake. . . Nwa ewu!
lol remember rule no 5.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol..smh sme Niggaz be proofing... hiding behind moniker nd spittin shiats lik they be kissin biatches ass lately

now wen u see dem in real life; yhu be like WTF! ..dhiz kid?

Smh
See this fool. Aren't you the one on your dp?

You look like a kid, type and spell like a kid, you are a kid. . .

Avoid quoting me. Just an advice.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by DonaldGenes(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lolz

I pity guys here you pm NL ladies?

Romance section is filled with lots of duplicitous numbers of Phoney monikers...I iPity them Niggas
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Vyolet:

No I haven't. Dude may be tired of the section as well,since the new generation took over the section. grin
cool you know the lad,romance section was so cool den
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Nna gi di fake. . . Nwa ewu!
me no sabi wetin una dey talk,Omo Nna.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by DonaldGenes(m): 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Before I'd give you d details, first I would like to say a few words to nairaland guys..

Guys, guys guys, seriously una dey eff up. The manner in whch the ashewo some of you display is too much. Its so much to d extent you all lose your dignity. Isn't it very obvious that 70percent of female monikers are being used by guys? One good example of ashewo guys was d one played by kristina888 cuz d troll later confessed she was actually a guy and displayed the list of monikers who r so stupid enough to be misled. Pls let's stop fooling ourselves by mere pics and have a sense of dignity.

1. Any moniker dat ends wit (f) dat creates a topic like this "I don't have a boyfriend or a val or I am too preety but I duno why boys are not toasting me or I am d most sexy and pretty gal on nairaland is definitely an attention seeker and a guy behind d mask

2: any female moniker dat registers newly and posts a topic same day abt how she bleeped a guy and she loves huge cocks is definitely a troll and a guy

3: any female moniker who displays a very erotic picture on her profile without creating a topic or commenting on topics is definitely a guy. These kyn people, they are silent, you only enta their trap once u send them a pm.

4: any female moniker who creates useless and senseless topics just to seek attention like my guy dumped me, what will I do, or I am depressed, and lonely, I need advice, please, run for ur life. Dnt even bother sendn a pm, cuz u will be disgraced publicly and your username will be displayed just like d one kristina888 did.

5: females are naturally insultive and rude but not too rude to d extent of insulting ur generation wen u tend to correct dem in nairaland but wen u get replies like thank you, smiley kiss undecided undecided undecided or they begin to insult ur family and ur unborn children, just knw dat person is a troll.

Be wise guys, in all your gettings, get wisdom lest u fall in d trap of trolls and attention seekers. Namaste

Can you post here those pervert Male Monikers who were prolly spotted on(Embarrassed)
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lamispaco:
me no sabi wetin una dey talk,Omo Nna.
Baba e fake. . . Ewure.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
See this fool. Aren't you the one on your dp?

You look like a kid, type and spell like a kid, you are a kid. . .

Avoid quoting me. Just an advice.
lol me fool?
Pained?

Sorry I dnt mean to hurt yhu wit ma words

buh seriously change yur attitude

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Can you post here those pervert Male Monikers who were prolly spotted on(Embarrassed)
duno if u followed d kristina888 saga. She posted d pic on her thread in whch she opend up she was a guy and deactivated the account. And I am sure he wil open another account and stil many stupid guys who won't read my advice will stil end up fallin for d same prank.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol me fool?
Pained?

Sorry I dnt mean to hurt yhu wit ma words

buh seriously change yur attitude
You are too puny to hurt me. Too fvcking puny.

If you don't like my attitude, hang yourself and end your misery. QED.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by DonaldGenes(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
duno if u followed d kristina888 saga. She posted d pic on her thread in whch she opend up she was a guy and deactivated the account. And I am sure he wil open another account and stil many stupid guys who won't read my advice will stil end up fallin for d same prank.

Sure, let me go check that out.. Mostly Secondary school guys or Jambites fall for such trap sha..

Anyways, Thanks
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Sure, let me go check that out.. Mostly Secondary school guys or Jambites fall for such trap sha..

Anyways, Thanks
u welcome
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Emodeee: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
E.g diddydiva and seriousbabe
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by DonaldGenes(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
u welcome

Still going through the pages. Unable to find but let me use NY spare time to continue checking...

Perhaps, most of the blame should be apportion to Seen. Why: He is just accepting every Tom, Dick and harry without any proper security check list.

Anyway, It is his thing
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by chimerase2: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
All dis fake pple in romance sextion
Welll sha amu not worried cus amu not the Pm type
So let dem continu to dwell in foolishness undecided
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Dotwillis1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
You are too puny to hurt me. Too fvcking puny.

If you don't like my attitude, hang yourself and end your misery. QED.
now yhu see wah m saying?

yhu cnt make statements without floodin it wit insults

dhiz is serious,, get well soon bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Still going through the pages. Unable to find but let me use NY spare time to continue checking...

Perhaps, most of the blame should be apportion to Seen. Why: He is just accepting every Tom, Dick and harry without any proper security check list.

Anyway, It is his thing
I think he has already deactivated d account so u won't see it.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Emodeee:
E.g diddydiva and seriousbabe
shocked shocked
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by chimerase2: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

shocked shocked
any proof against de allegation? undecided
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by irunobo3(f): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahha my ribs oooooo. Oh my gosh. Guy u get mouth I swear. Looool. And na true oo. Dose guys weren't regulars on romance section cuz I couldn't find familiar monikers on d list.

undecided
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
chimerase2:
any proof against de allegation? undecided
I am not proving anything.

And am not new here. grin

let's an old face in a new moniker.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
I noticed majority of people with fake monikers registered late last year or this year,newcomers oooooo,they want to spoil the fun we've been enjoying in the good old romance section,it is them mostly you will see creating foolish threads,insulting people.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

undecided
I realy can't read d meanin of smileys. Hope I ddnt say smth wrong tho
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
And I really want to imploy the forum founder in person of Bro Seun to sort this whole thing out,it's making Nairaland lose its originality status
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by damseyl(f): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Now people will start thinkin im fake too sad
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by irunobo3(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I realy can't read d meanin of smileys. Hope I ddnt say smth wrong tho

undecided
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

undecided
hmm.wats it?
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
What do irunobo blackett Mrcork have in common

They all have psycho problem
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dotwillis1:
must yhu insult before yhu make yur point?

No mind am...it's Sexkillz' moniker.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by Cutehector(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
damseyl:
Now people will start thinkin im fake too sad
well who cares wat dey think? Do ur thing girl.
Re: How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker by chimerase2: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

I am not proving anything.

And am not new here. grin

let's an old face in a new moniker.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Half-crocodile-half-buffalo" Discovered In Thai Village!! / Best Punishment For Stubborn Children This Holiday Period (pics) / My Successor Is Still A Sinner But Decided To Choose Another. Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.