Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (33003 Views)

Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) / TRUTH ABOUT Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by codedguy1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
jpphilips:

Do you want someone to show you the AIT headlines again?
You must either be clairvoyant or omnipotent to complete AIT's thoughts.

If you have a problem with the AIT headline, take it up with them. Leave GEJ out of it.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by jpphilips(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Eluwilussit:

It is not fair. Some of these things are not taught in school. Besides, I have my children's homework to do. Lol. I am serious about my request. If you can't, I hope some others will help us all.

You no dey sleep? Hope your day wasn't bad at all. Stay blessed.

sorry I didn't realize "turenchi" isn't an insult, will brief you later.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by Eluwilussit(m): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
jpphilips:

sorry I didn't realize "turenchi" isn't an insult, will brief you later.

It means English or grammar in Hausa. Anyway, I am genuine about my request. Maybe if we can itemize every achievement by each government, it will give us a reason to or not to vote for some candidates.

No hard feelings whatsoever. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Stay safe and blessed.
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by cypriannwadukwe: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
SO what does APC have to say? Nothing, they don't have the ability to commend, just to spread lies and propaganda. Until they become honest, ride on Jonathan till 2019. #GEJ4Naija
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by jpphilips(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2015
ocelot2006:

My friend will you stop with the lies?!! 4000MW before GEJ?!! When OBJ could only fix 2 out of 4 turbines in Egbin with some power stations shut down?

Pre-GEJ power generated did NOT exceed 1500MW. But under the current " clueless" we've seen far more power stations constructed & commissioned; the gas supply issue greatly resolved through the GAS REVOLUTION, our transmission network rehabilitated and modernized with TCN outsourced to a competent Canadian Utility operator (Manitoba Power), our power sector (generation and distribution) liberalized with private sector participation, authorization given to state IPP to generate and distribute locally.

It was THIS administration that power generated exceeded the 1500MW and even peaked above 4500MW with talks of it even reaching 10,000MW before it was revised. it only dipped to 3800+MW a few weeks ago cos of a sabotaged gas line.

So PLEASE enough of your lies!

grin grin grin grin grin dolt
Re: Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT by ocelot2006(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2015
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin dolt

Grade A Buffoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Joins Audu, 19 Others In Kogi Guber Race. / APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / Ortom Rides On Gboko-Made Tricycles, Orders For 20 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.