Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (40511 Views)

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
holysaint1:

lmao.. Bt like seriously.., i kinda need d stuff ooo sad
lolz i swear i need like 10 parcel of d stuff coz eleyi gi gann

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Hero10001: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jona's enemies are gullible and brainwashed-idiats that knows nothing bout History nor Government, they are so pathetic..
No wonder Buhari said in 1984; "My People are senseless, useless and indisciplined"
idiatic lots clamouring for stvpid change.
They blame everything including impotency, phycosis and stvpidity on Jona. Well, i'm yet to hear where those mofo-darkness pple resides.
Even in borno, yobe etc, there is light.
Just imagine this; The president commissioned a new sub power plant as a part of of the eletrictiy project to serve some geographical area and some mofo shouting from every angle of Naija that they've got no light?!!
Chai, this is total madness!
I blame it on em little or no proper education.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Akon419(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pebcak:

Nuhu Wya, minister of state power told our correspondent, during the inspection of the project, that the contract for the execution of the project was signed in 2007 by the federal government to boost power generation in the country.
2007 till now is what?
guy I have never seen any country in the world that take less than 4 years to finish that kind capacity of power plant.Check your google. You guys should learn how to give credit to whom is due
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by J4parry(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Glowstone:
GOD BLESS YOU SIR
GOD WILL GIVE US VICTORY OVER OUR ENEMY

Enlighten me sir, who are the enemies cos I know irrespective of political affiliation, he's the president of Nigeria not president of any party.
When you say 'us' can you be more elaborate cos I know whatever happens come March 28, the losers will still have a president even if they fail to publicly declare it.

I didn't ask because am supporting any particular party but for enlightenment sake.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by tomiobj(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omooba77:
President Goodluck Jonathan that by April 2011 electricity will become stable. Also wer I am we have had 3 months of uninterrupted darkness. on Friday said he had lived up to his campaign pledge to Nigerians that he would make the power sector a priority for his administration.

Jonathan spoke during the inauguration of the Olorunsogo II Power Station in Ogun State.

The power plant is a 750MW Nigerian Integrated Power Project.

“I have lived up to my campaign pledge to make the power sector a priority,”Jonathan told the gathering that included members of the Federal Executive Council, Peoples Democratic Party chiefs from Ogun State and leading traditional rulers.

Jonathan said although it was capital intensive to make a difference in the power sector, his administration had been tackling it headlong.

He said the short interface between public ownership of power sector to private sector would soon be over.

With that session over, the President said Nigerians would begin to take power for granted in the next two years.

He said, “The interface between 100 per cent ownership of the power sector by government and 100 percent ownership by private sector will soon be over.

“In the next two years, Nigerians can take power sector for granted like it is obtainable in other countries.”

He said he was confident that Nigeria is moving in the right direction under his watch.

He described the power plant as the second largest NIPP power station in the country.

The President urged Nigerians to support the Federal Government in its desire to improve electricity.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-have-fulfilled-my-promise-on-power-sector-jonathan/
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Baawaa:
Jonathan,your lies this days has no limit!You want to use madness to port it,it will not work.
i swear,insanity defence

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by zico10(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
thank God its coming from mr president's mouth. meaning no improvement in power sector if he wins second term. Say babaaaaaaaaa sai buhhhhaaaarrrrrri.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by ElPhenomenal(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
holysaint1:

lmao.. Bt like seriously.., i kinda need d stuff ooo sad
he is high on otueke kush

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by talktrue1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
The transformer serving my area just packed up and we were told to contribute N5k to procure a new one.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by pekeyim: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Power Supply has improved greatly at my end, these days we enjoy somewhere from about @ least 13 - 16 hours of Power supply in total.

I must admit GEJ is working.

We've had 3k Fuel for close to a month and more than 15 litres left.

Continue the transformation Sir.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
adedayourt:
This guy must av taken his ogogoro again undecided
i swear, direct from otueke
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizyB:
GEJ please stop doing this to us. Its really unfair! For the Past two weeks we no get light and you can still spew this t****.
Hian!

Then park out from the bush you are living
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by dallyemmy: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Presdo I am not sure you stay with us in this country
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by mezabo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
it works
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Ojiofor: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lexusgs430:

You get space for Me and Family to come squat?
How many days una wan stay...lol.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by chemberlin(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ has gone from taken of ogogoro to the smoking of weed, hope the PDP supports here can read this and see how idiotiiic there oga is...
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by sitesolutions: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
You bunch of illiterates. Understanding simple English language is a huge problem for many of you. If I can expand on what he said. Making something a priority does not mean you have resolved it. It remains an on going battle and would be until it yields positive result..

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by pareto(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
I think he was addressing "the dead" and some animals in the zoo since he is a zoologist.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by chemberlin(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Then park out from the bush you are living
Am sure u are not existing in this country, I can't believe that dude made such comment about power and u are taking side to GEJ..am sure u don't know what u are doing to ur generation If u are supporting GEJ

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Hero10001: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
talktrue1:
The transformer serving my area just packed up and we were told to contribute N5k to procure a new one.
You see that?!!
And some of y'all start blaming Jona for your inability to help procure a new one.
Una no get LGA? How much be transformer self?!
If you can afford a range rover, a piece of land and other goodies but can't conduct a successful CDA meeting to enjoy eletricity, then you deserve an award of idocy.
Bros, where d'u reside self?

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
I am trying very hard not to insult this man.

Is this his 10,000 megawatt he promised in 2011?

There is no day I don't buy fuel to run the office and this man is spewing trash like this....meneeee..

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by excel4us: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]uP GEJ.POWER HAS IMPROVED WELL.OBJ ADMINISTRATION WAISTED $16M WITHOUT ANY POSITIVE IMPACT.GEJ TILL INFINITY
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by bettercreature(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
He is a comedian,Electricity privatization is the bigest scam in history
Me and my friend nearly fight because of it last sunday
How can you sack an employee,pay him 5 million naira compensation and give him a new employment letter the second day to start all over again
DUE to this Jonathan wasted almost 400 billion Naira and we are still in darkness today

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by mudiana(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mr President,if u hv fulfilled ur promise on power then why do u need another 4yrs.pls let another step in since this is how u know how to fulfil a promise.this clearly shows u hv nothing to offer us for d next four yrs if u hv fulfilled ur promise.thanks
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Olami4lekan: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ is playing smart. But I still don't know how a leader like GEJ making a decision alone without listeneing to listening to his follower. GEJ should have being the best PRESIDENT Nigeria has ever had if he has listening to OBJ. But now, I think its late for now. Long life Nigeria!
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Ubiero(f): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
We no get light.

Just this morning, they claimed to have restored power at 4:17am and by 4:30am, the power supply had been interrupted.

It has not been restored till now.

Puhleezzeee, let him tell us something else.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by 1009ja: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
We don't even have power to see GEJ. Why is it that my father shouted UP NEPA. I shouted UP NEPA. My children are shouting UP NEPA.
Please God don't let this continue.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Uncle Jona you can lieeeee ooooo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I can count the numbers of times we had light last year! This President of ours ehnnn!!!! Pls go back to Otuoke....we don't need you anymore!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akon419:
God will always bless you mr Jonathern . oBJ wasted good 8 years chasing shadow, buhari wasted his own years killing unarmed civilian followed by austerity as a result of his limited knowledge of economy ,but GEJ transformed the economy and brought food to every single Nigerian .

Which food?

Are you not aware that him GEJ imported rice for his stomach infrastructure campaign.

So which food are you talking about?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by kengeorge2013: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
power is better than before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Carrying A Boy At The Market? / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.