Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. (4100 Views)

Too Late To Save Divided, Hostile, Unequal Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / The Babaric Claim Of Southeaat Being Hostile To Non-indigens. / Southwest The Most Hostile And Volatile Region, SW A Peaceful Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Vikkie14: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Since the inception of the terrorist onslaught in 2009, the relationship between Nigeria and US have become sore because the US had failed to supply Nigeria the "needed" weapon to suppress BokoHaram. Here are some reasons i think the bi-lateral relationship is "SEVERELY" severed.

1. PIB

Why the west is suddenly so hostile to Nigeria and is actively fighting us across the local and global media. At last i think i have it---Its the "Petroleum Industry Bill", which is with the National Assembly. If passed in its current form, all the International Oil Companies (who are mainly western) would have to settle for a much reduced take than they currently get. Meanwhile the Eastern oil Companies (China, Korea, India) are apparently itching to come in and take up those oil blocks.
They have been pressuring GEJ and his team without much success. No wonder everything the Nigerian Government does now is wrong, and they deserve no help.
I may be wrong but i cant think of any other major areas of disagreement. Hope they havent made a deal with the (presumed) incoming government.

2. EBOLA

When the 'biological-terrorist' Patrick sawyer, landed in Lagos with the mission to inflict the "incurable" ebola virus on Nigeria, it was met with stiff resistance from the medical angle. The quick period we are able to fast-track and contain Ebola is something that baffles the whole world. We added salt to the sore throat when NIGERIA WAS USED AS A GOOD "ROLE MODEL" WHICH THE WORLD SHOULD EMULATE. Don't forget also that US send medical personnel to come and study how we are able to Identify, Isolate and Insulate ebola victims within a short time.
Someone is wondering why, the word "terrorist" surface here, i may have to do a minor flashback to when the sawyer was still in Liberia. The CCTV clips shows him "avoiding" his country men at the airport in order not to infect them with the virus. But when he got to Nigeria, he was seen handshaking, 'touching' people. If you still think he is not a biological terrorist and that he doesn't have a mission, WHAT ABOUT THE AGGRESSION HE SHOW, WHEN HE REMOVED THE DRIPS AND URINATE(pee) ON THE MEDICAL STAFFs ATTENDING TO HIM AT THE LAGOS HOSPITAL?? Think again about the "Liberian-AMERICAN" patrick-sawyer.

3. LGBT right

Their gay rights issue is another one.
I have always said that, watch any government which the west disagrees with. More often than not, they are actually doing something right and beneficial for their own country--- the west is only interested in slaves it can boss around.
The same America have not so much as cared about Boko haram and over 10,000 civilians who have had their throats slits and killed, But postpone an election and all of a sudden, they are up in arms.
The rabid hypocrisy is utterly breathtaking.

4. AFRICOM

Is it also possible that we are paying for opposing the relocation of US Africa Command from Europe to Africa? Think about it, we are seen as a "threat" to their 'power grabbing' style in Africa, hence their hatred to us.
Both and many more, last black bastion of defense against the 2nd and remote colonization and scramble for africa it’ resources and market for western products,

5. ECONOMY

Nigeria is undoubtedly a regional power and economic block that would take away the western dominance. It is all about the Benjamins, it has always been that, only African have refused to get it, always looking for Help or Handout. the free things are the most expensive. later you would get the ploy behind the visa lottery and also free gift Naval ships. We should be aware that we are a "future threat" to their 'economical dominance'.
Currently, Nigeria is Africa Biggest Economy, the 3rd Fastest Growing Economy(in the world, coming behind China and Qatar), and also, Nigeria is among the MINT(the next world economy power house) country of countries whose economy will become extremely buoyant. MINT is an acronym for Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey. Nigeria surely is bound to be Africa Economy Hub--- a issue giving the western sleepless night.

Below is the MINT table.

This is my own opinion though.
Please share your view.

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by daimsy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
God loves Nigeria and that's all that matter.

l LOVE NIGERIA!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmm...amazing writeup. Let me ponder on it a little....

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Aybee92(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
u have a point der

all wat dis Americans think of is ther self
everything is all about them

selfish fellow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Vikkie14: 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ishilove please, is this write-up not FP worthy. Tix in your power nah to do it.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Raiders: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Aybee92:
u have a point der

all wat dis Americans think of is ther self
everything is all about them

selfish fellow
why should America not think about themselves first? So you want America to be worry about Nigeria problem when they have their own problem to solve?

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Chimarto: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
You must be an activist cos all your reasons are correct.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Horus(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Vikkie14: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Horus:
Good post horus.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Vikkie14: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chimarto:
You must be an activist cos all your reasons are correct.
hmm
Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Samchuky(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Looks like they are facts ooo. You cant trust the West

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Pyeto: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
U correct.. GEJ sit don, na ur seat o

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by JayJustus(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
front page front page front page!!! I have been saying this for so many years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by sparkleboy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
All Goliath trying to bring Nigeria will sure be shot down

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Change2015(m): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Anytime I see the word 'hate' used in this context, it is certain that a display of immaturity will follow. The USA cannot be bothered enough with Nigeria to be hating anything. And we should not be crying to them or the United Nations either. After 50yrs we are still struggling to manage our affairs but it is always easy to spot who hates you, even as they are doling out visas and residency permits for your people? They have enough to worry about and think about, and let's face Nigeria is not exactly a high priority interest, unless Jonathan succeeds in precipitating civil unrest. And that plan will not work. Is it only America that sells arms? This kind of village talk sef...

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerians are so gullible,at times you wonder if education has any role to play on the intelligence of many.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by major466(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
I have always said that, watch any government which the west disagrees with. More often than not, they are actually doing something right and beneficial for their own country--- the west is only interested in slaves it can boss around.]

Very good observation. Show me a Government the West give Praises to whenever they have the chance and I will show you a Puppet. Show me a Government the West Castigate and Belittle on World foras and I will show you a Strong Determined Leader. The gang up against Mugabe for example by the West is a pointer that he (Robert Mugabe) is not doing what they like, just like GEJ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Chigold101(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
hmm
dont hmm here...
U really hit the harmer on the head of the (s)nail.

The USA designed ebola and sent to Africa ith Nigeria as their target but they were defeated.

Remember PRIME MINISTER of UK (the first wife of the USA) said how they will relate to to African nations is depends on how LGBT is handled. They wanted to use Nigeria as a launch pad to get other African countries but it did work. That one died down.

U r on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Harmony222(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Such an informative thread!!! This and the likes are what ought to be seen on fp!!! Where are the mods If na tonto dikeh dance nude we go see am for fp, if tiwa savage breast feed her pikin fp must show am!, if she brush teeth without tootpaste we must see am for fp!!! Really #hating!!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by viccipedia: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Change2015:
Anytime I see the word 'hate' used in this context, it is certain that a display of immaturity will follow. The USA cannot be bothered enough with Nigeria to be hating anything. And we should not be crying to them or the United Nations either. After 50yrs we are still struggling to manage our affairs but it is always easy to spot who hates you, even as they are doling out visas and residency permits for your people? They have enough to worry about and think about, and let's face Nigeria is not exactly a high priority interest, unless Jonathan succeeds in precipitating civil unrest. And that plan will not work. Is it only America that sells arms? This kind of village talk sef...

#change
#GMB
#APC
LOL whenever you see write up from the "certificatless" ones, the buharists, you just know it's them, but don't worry, we don't expect better....

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Daliano(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
The west?..They hate been opposed but beliving God,we will triumph.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
The poster's so on point.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Vikkie14: 3:36am On Feb 24, 2015
lamidebaby:
The poster's so on point.
yeah, but alas, they wont put that on FP na since only the op is clamouring for it. You can call on the mod you know is responsible for FP stuff to bring this to fp for others to air their view. Seun and lalasticlala / ishilove aint showing interest na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by ican2020: 3:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Vikkie14: Thank you
Do we still have Nigerians that can reason with their heads like Vikkie14

There is great hope for a greater Nigeria sooner than expected and to achieve this, we have to wisely. vote for GEJ
God thank you for blessing Nigeria greatly

GEJ till 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by BodyKiss(m): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2015
I cannot see what is so on point and informative about this thread. The only thing I see here is the mentality of "our enemy" by the op. Conspiracy theory at best.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by BodyKiss(m): 4:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

Person with sense.

It's really a village talk.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by nabiz(m): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2015
I know all these before. The reason I have not posted this because I have a lot of issues to tackle with my brain.

The west can never do u good. 90% of there contribution to solve african problem creats a bigger problem in the future. They have sweet mouth. Ask them for bread, the will give u stone and give reasons why stone is better than bread. They very trckish

They are international political God father.
They indirectly dictect who will rule every african country to influence our both political and economic policies and any african president that fail to cooperate with them will be tommented and or removed through international media and there agent through lobbing eg. united nations,

They have there agent in every country, government organisation even in nairaland. AM SUSPECTING THEY WANT TO USE APC TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL. Nigerians have to be alart for their infection because i strongly believe the have indirectly infected apc, though buhari may disappoint them if elected as gej is also presently dispointing them.

I have much to say but lack the time. Let be wise in selecting our leaders by analysing there relationship between the west.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by rondo235: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2015
let use buy dis man beer...he hits the nail on da head...if u lyk believe it or not...home sweet home..stick wit the devil u knw dan the angel u dnt knw..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by scribble: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC

Have you seen the way Nigerians are treated at their embassies?

Omotola even reported her son fainted whilst waiting in queue for visa

These people r mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by jdilight(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Vikkie14:
Since the inception of the terrorist onslaught in 2009, the relationship between Nigeria and US have become sore because the US had failed to supply Nigeria the "needed" weapon to suppress BokoHaram. Here are some reasons i think the bi-lateral relationship is "SEVERELY" severed.

1. PIB

Why the west is suddenly so hostile to Nigeria and is actively fighting us across the local and global media. At last i think i have it---Its the "Petroleum Industry Bill", which is with the National Assembly. If passed in its current form, all the International Oil Companies (who are mainly western) would have to settle for a much reduced take than they currently get. Meanwhile the Eastern oil Companies (China, Korea, India) are apparently itching to come in and take up those oil blocks.
They have been pressuring GEJ and his team without much success. No wonder everything the Nigerian Government does now is wrong, and they deserve no help.
I may be wrong but i cant think of any other major areas of disagreement. Hope they havent made a deal with the (presumed) incoming government.

2. EBOLA

When the 'biological-terrorist' Patrick sawyer, landed in Lagos with the mission to inflict the "incurable" ebola virus on Nigeria, it was met with stiff resistance from the medical angle. The quick period we are able to fast-track and contain Ebola is something that baffles the whole world. We added salt to the sore throat when NIGERIA WAS USED AS A GOOD "ROLE MODEL" WHICH THE WORLD SHOULD EMULATE. Don't forget also that US send medical personnel to come and study how we are able to Identify, Isolate and Insulate ebola victims within a short time.
Someone is wondering why, the word "terrorist" surface here, i may have to do a minor flashback to when the sawyer was still in Liberia. The CCTV clips shows him "avoiding" his country men at the airport in order not to infect them with the virus. But when he got to Nigeria, he was seen handshaking, 'touching' people. If you still think he is not a biological terrorist and that he doesn't have a mission, WHAT ABOUT THE AGGRESSION HE SHOW, WHEN HE REMOVED THE DRIPS AND URINATE(pee) ON THE MEDICAL STAFFs ATTENDING TO HIM AT THE LAGOS HOSPITAL?? Think again about the "Liberian-AMERICAN" patrick-sawyer.

3. LGBT right

I have always said that, watch any government which the west disagrees with. More often than not, they are actually doing something right and beneficial for their own country--- the west is only interested in slaves it can boss around.
The same America have not so much as cared about Boko haram and over 10,000 civilians who have had their throats slits and killed, But postpone an election and all of a sudden, they are up in arms.

4. AFRICOM

Is it also possible that we are paying for opposing the relocation of US Africa Command from Europe to Africa? Think about it, we are seen as a "threat" to their 'power grabbing' style in Africa, hence their hatred to us.
Both and many more, last black bastion of defense against the 2nd and remote colonization and scramble for africa it’ resources and market for western products,

5. ECONOMY

Nigeria is undoubtedly a regional power and economic block that would take away the western dominance. It is all about the Benjamins, it has always been that, only African have refused to get it, always looking for Help or Handout. the free things are the most expensive. later you would get the ploy behind the visa lottery and also free gift Naval ships. We should be aware that we are a "future threat" to their 'economical dominance'.
Currently, Nigeria is Africa Biggest Economy, the 3rd Fastest Growing Economy(in the world, coming behind China and Qatar), and also, Nigeria is among the MINT(the next world economy power house) country of countries whose economy will become extremely buoyant. MINT is an acronym for Mexico, Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey. Nigeria surely is bound to be Africa Economy Hub--- a issue giving the western sleepless night.

Below is the MINT table.

Disclaimer: Copyright reserved. This is my own opnion though.
Please share your view.

These are the reasons l want Goodluck back.
Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Vikkie14:

1. PIB

2. EBOLA

3. LGBT right

4. AFRICOM

5. ECONOMY

Below is the MINT table.

Disclaimer: Copyright reserved. This is my own opnion though.
Please share your view.

Anything America work against must be too good... America will use any available tool to achieve their evil aim and I foresee Tinubu as that villain, OBJ was once a stooge and Some Northern leaders have also work as their puppet except yaradua and Abacha
Re: 5 Reasons Why The US Is Hostile To Nigeria. by Change2015(m): 9:59am On Feb 24, 2015
scribble:

Have you seen the way Nigerians are treated at their embassies?

Omotola even reported her son fainted whilst waiting in queue for visa

These people r mean

Is it only the US embassy? China and Dubai have announced curbs on visa issuance because too many Nigerians use the visas as a one way ticket. Do the citizens of all these countries have two heads that they have made themselves a magnet for so many of us? There are serious questions we need to ask ourselves first.

#change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed! Tinubu Owns Act Technologies,the Company That Produce Our Pvc / Someone Tried To Assassinate Obasanjor Today! But Failed. / Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.