Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) (18981 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Olorunsogo Power Plant Commisioned By Jonathan Is Not Working - Bukola Saraki / Commissioning Of 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant: Showing Live On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
All those traditionalists are ritual practicing leaders. They need to be gotten rid of! angry
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wanted to share this weekend game so everyone will follow me rock.

England = chelsea win. Flyde win , stoke win or draw, sunderland win or draw.

Germany = bayern win.

Spain = barcelona win, athletico Madrid win

Scotland = aberdeen win. Breceen

France = psg win, caen win

UAB= aljaria win

Denmark = elsjberg

Czech = victoria plzn

Holland = AZ-almarr

Turkey = samsunspour win or draw.

My predictions are 95% sure. Won't use the word 100% because I don't play the game with them.

If this prediction looks so real to you. You can visit the link on my signature for tips on how to predict and win sure games every weekend

Note: nobody should quote me. If u must contact me using the details on my signature or visit any of my website for my contact details
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by samplegirl(f): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
brixton:

Are you for real? Obj's power projects were bidded for and won by himself, then came late Agagu and unaccounted $16B. Dig up those files and read!!

You dey mind them?

The day I went to Ilaro I passed the abandoned bridge OBJ left even in his home state.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by omo17(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU GUYS JUST LIKE SPEWING RUBBISH! WHO IS THE STATE GOVERNOR? non-entity.
You are such an e-diot. You are asking who is a governor in a state, I think that your question should b forwarded to your miss guided and unfortunate ancestors. May i remind your that your So called class captain you called president was formally a governor.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

you didn't understand because you allow hate and negativity becloud your sense of judgement. If not that you have allowed hate to take over your senses you would have known there is no way he would completed capital intensive project over night so that he can use it for campaign. Fighting Islamist insurgency is not easy anywhere in the world. So take a chill pill and see things the way they are
This guy has been brainwashed already. Its not all Nigerians that are gullible like urself and most of us knows our left from our right.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by nkowaputa(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
solex2agali:
I have some questions to ask. Why GEJ is just doing all what is doing now? Does that mean that nigerians must talk before he work? He is wait for nigerians to call him names before he can perform? Fighting BH after lot of lifes has been lost, commissining power plant in few days to election. I dont understand o

Do u think it took 1 week to build this power plant? GEJ has so many projects he started, alot nearing completion stage. We need to vote continuity otherwise, someone else will come and take the glory of hard labor done by Gej.
Vote continuity
Vote Gej
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Popemax(m): 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
We've been on light since yesterday....non-stop in PH city
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by mrofficial(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Seeing is believing. Commissioned and no improvement in distribution. That is what we call "Wuru Wuru"
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just wana know NL. This wan that GEJ is commissioning lies and truth, When will he commission the "Division he brought to Nigerians through ethnic, religious and politics?
Or you think its not worth commissioning?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Popemax:
We've been on light since yesterday....non-stop in PH city
thanks to Ameachi of APC
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Diogo1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
brixton:
Jonathan is not working yet we see giant projects being commissioned all over the country! People should for once be fair in judgement, if those that want to tke over power now had done these projects in 1983-1985 will we still be in this level? Off course they were more concerned about canceling Jakande' rail project than pushing for people friendly projects.

Please those old enough to remember the 80s should tell us if we had uninterrupted power supply then and what they did to correct this life long national disgrace.

We had uninterrupted power supply in the late 70s and early 80s. Maintenance of power infrastructure was usually done on Saturday mornings but you'll be preinformed via local radio at least a week before the scheduled disruption.

All the military regimes paid no attention to amenities. So that's when the problem started.

Note: I lived in Enugu then so I can't speak for other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by socialwritter: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmm kudos.... visit www.socialwritter..com
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
i open the thread to see the power plant now
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
i open the thread to see the power plant now. the first pics shows they are in the control room(man machine interface).

what happen to the first olorunshogo power plant with so many dead unit? wr abadone them to overload this new one or they would be grid together.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Koroaso: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2015
ogene007:

You have simply succeeded in advertising your ignorance and sense of mischief. Nigerians are sick and tired of listening to your APC lies and propaganda because your Buhari doen't have what it takes to run a local government, how much more a country. Nigeria's have decided to continue to move forward ever and backward never.

My friend we want a better Nigeria.
People don't have to die
People don't have to starve
People don't have to feel unsafe in their fatherland.

Buhari/PYO

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by babestella: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2015
solex2agali:
I have some questions to ask. Why GEJ is just doing all what is doing now? Does that mean that nigerians must talk before he work? He is wait for nigerians to call him names before he can perform? Fighting BH after lot of lifes has been lost, commissining power plant in few days to election. I dont understand o

How long do you think it takes to build a power plant? Do you think it falls from heaven as APC e-rats and their leaders tend to make NIGERIANS beleive? Please appreciate the project first. If we have 10 of this in the country we'll having 7,500 MW optimally which is good.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by YongChi: 12:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Na Only FOOLS wil vote 4 GEJ...
Sincerely, Abacha beta dis man.
I am nt campaignin 4 any1 but d truth s, if dis man is re-elected, evn dos shoutn "Gej til 2019" wil be enslaved...
All he cares abt s election n power nd nt YOU.
May peace reign n my country!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by tatosh: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2015
brixton:

Are you for real? Obj's power projects were bidded for and won by himself, then came late Agagu and unaccounted $16B. Dig up those files and read!!

Don't see your point
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by klimson: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2015
EmmaAjayi:
Amosu is supposed to be here no matter what.
He won't be. Have you forgotten that they are diehard opposition who are not supposed to appreciate anything good? Tomorrow they will come up with sharp criticism and ask why he chose to wear agbada instead of suit to the commissioning.

An Igbo adage says: if you say that good things are not good, if you get bitter leaf, eat it without removing the bitter taste.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by NobleAky(m): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Koroaso:
*****GEJ COMMISSIONS 1 MILLION MEGAWATT OF POWER*****
MEANWHILE WE ARE USING GENERATOR TO WATCH THE SAME NEWS ON TV cheesy

***GEJ HAS FOUGHT AND KILLED ALL THE INSURGENTS******

MEANWHILE EVEN GEJ IS SCARED TO GO TO CHIBOK grin

****GEJ IS USING TECHNOLOGY TO FIGHT CORRUPTION*****
MEANWHILE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS HAVE DISAPPEARED IN FEDERAL RESERVE

****GEJ HAS CREATED JOBS*****
MEANWHILE PEOPLE WERE SCAMMED AND KILLED AT A GOVERNMENT JOB INTERVIEW WITH IMMIGRATION.

****GEJ DOESN HAVE SHOES GROWING UP HE IS VERY HUMBLE*****
GEJ USES ONE BILLION FOR FOOD BUDGET IN ASO ROCK AND HAS 6 PRIVATE PRESIDENTIAL JETS,EACH ONE IS 65MILLION DOLLARS PLUS.

***NIGERIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH DECEPTION****

WE ARE VOTING INTEGRITY THIS TIME !!!!!
WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF AN INSECURE,CORRUPT DECEITFUL, LEADERSHIP

BUHARI/PYO
.....people were shouting a new child was born yet he is no different from a sheep
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by LarrySogo(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2015
solex2agali:
Be wise at times. Do u think the project was awarded, completed and Commissioned Today? That's why most of U guys have been blindfolded by APC to believe Project can take place a Day. Thing Faster than Tunubu, Buhari and Obasanjo in this ur Era and make Good Use of Ur self Like GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by musaffyan(m): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Shey na today
Blabla magawatts blabla power

Now he has started chancing small girls now
CHEY CHILD MOLESTATION .USING THEM FOR OJUJU CALABAR
SO DATS WHY WE STILL NOT MOVING FOWARD
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Johnjack: 1:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Your comments stinks like your shit filled brain. It is a shame that he built and commissioned the power plant without present of the
governor of the state but a praise and plus for your incoming Buhari that was there for 2 years and never knew that the people need light to better their lives. It is a shame to have built the power plant and a blessing for your illiterate incoming president who doesn't even know that Olorunsogo exists in Nigerian map. Keep living in delusion and deceiving yourself but not enlightened Nigerians. Common sense is truly not common among empty heads.
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by 989900: 1:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Elections can do miracles. grin

OTOH, $650m=750MW, we can conveniently afford 20 of these=15,000MW +2-4,000MW we have= almost stable power supply.

Which brings us to, what the fxck exactly did OBJ do with the $16b for power?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by panalpep: 2:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Matching words with action. GEJ till GMB finds his certificate

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Koroaso: 3:24am On Feb 21, 2015
NobleAky:
.....people were shouting a new child was born yet he is no different from a sheep

***just when you think diarrhea cannot be from the mouth*****
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by supereagle(m): 5:00am On Feb 21, 2015
The federal road to the place is terrible .
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by jadakiss213(m): 5:06am On Feb 21, 2015
anyaekekehinde:
olorunsogo phase 2 power plant..... i will never forget my experience in this state of the art power plant... full implementation of SCADA
My good friend,what's SCADA
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Ashmark(m): 5:10am On Feb 21, 2015
solex2agali:

So you think they just built those plants in 2 weeks? ...
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by kolexy(m): 5:55am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author= post=30927314][/quote]

Why commission a Power plant that has been operational for almost a decade. Or is it an expansion?
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by Joemint(m): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2015
I am not a PDP fanatic but i love good works/deeds.
The present administration with the leadership of Gej has done quite well and should be considered another tenure.
I must say projects take years to be completed and the sucesses recorded in the agricultural sector, rail ways, powerful youth development and employment policies, power sector reform, road construction and infrastructure is highly commendable by our Gej, more projects are unfolding and more policies will be established.
Gej is the most likely president to take Nigeria to the dreams of 21 century- Transformation.
Gej till 2019, Daddy we love you and please do what ever it takes to retain power and your giant strides in Nigeria
JoNA TILL 2019
Re: President Jonathan Commissions 750MW Olorunsogo Power Plant (photos) by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2015
jadakiss213:
My good friend,what's SCADA
Sir it means Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)...

Olorunsogo Power plant .... an experience worth it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavy Security At Edo House Of Assembly / New emirates: Court Tells Ganduje He Can’t Usurp Powers Of Kingmakers / Nigeria Is One Of Bisi Akande's Sons: Tinubu Celebrates Akande At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.