Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) (5520 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
SirShymexx:

Are you Igbo-Igbo, Delta-Igbo, or any other Igbo?

Or just one of those numerous Southern ethnic groups in naij?
Lol.. I be oduduwa tokan tokan...
omo isale eko.... Lagos + Ekiti boy grin grin
my moniker isn't a true reflection of my origin...
Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by SirShymexx: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Lol.. I be oduduwa tokan tokan...
omo isale eko.... Lagos + Ekiti boy grin grin
my moniker isn't a true reflection of my origin...

Lol. One of the old heads I know from back in the days must have text me some club thing this week cos he's into club promotions. I only know him by his first name and tag, but when I saw "Ogbeche" (his last name) - I thought the name looks familiar. Then as soon as I saw ya handle today, I realised it's you lool. Hence my reason for asking.

You're Ilekeh's people then...you lot run this forum, from ilekeh, to mynd44, to mrknowitall, to 2legit, to ekt-bear, to sholly, to aibofa etc.. cool people though. I swear ya chics have the biggest batty out there. Ilekeh brought me in circa 2012/2013 - and I checked one for a bit in 2013. Darn! Her batty was so fat, she twerks while walking -nice chic but she's a head-case tho. grin

1 Like

Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. One of the old heads I know from back in the days must have text me some club thing this week cos he's into club promotions. I only know him by his first name and tag, but when I saw "Ogbeche" (his last name) - I thought the name looks familiar. Then as soon as I saw ya handle today, I realised it's you lool. Hence my reason for asking.

You're Ilekeh's people then...you lot run this forum, from ilekeh, to mynd44, to mrknowitall, to 2legit, to ekt-bear, to sholly, to aibofa etc.. cool people though. I swear ya chics have the biggest batty out there. Ilekeh brought me in circa 2012/2013 - and I checked one for a bit in 2013. Darn! Her batty was so fat, she twerks while walking -nice chic but she's a head-case tho. grin
Hahahaha..I disagree on the ''batty'' ish.... I still think egba girls have the biggest batty in naij. Ekiti won't even come 2nd or 3rd in south west
Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by SirShymexx: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Hahahaha..I disagree on the ''batty'' ish.... I still think egba girls have the biggest batty in naij. Ekiti won't even come 2nd or 3rd in south west

Bwahahaha

Are you sure about that? Darn!! These Egba chics defo need to start showing me love cos I'm quarter Egba, from mum's side...and err, a couple of my Egba aunts have batty for days, yo. I've also seen a couple of Ijebu chics with huge bums as well - know them from around the way.

However, I still think those hinterland Yoruba folks got the biggest. Gatts keep researching that shiit like it's my thesis. Batty-ology 101! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by Notyourb1tch(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
This man surely has a lot of issues. I can only imagine what a man like him would do to his gf/wife if he can do this to a stranger....
Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by SirShymexx: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
This man surely has a lot of issues. I can only imagine what a man like him would do to his gf/wife if he can do this to a stranger....

Ya handle is legendary!

If you ain't my "b1tch" - then whose "b!tch" are you then? undecided

1 Like

Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by Notyourb1tch(f): 5:30am On Feb 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Ya handle is legendary!

If you ain't my "b1tch" - then whose "b!tch" are you then? undecided
Ikr grin. I am my own B1tch wink
Re: Afroman (from The "Cos I Got High" Tune) Knocks Girl Unconscious On Stage(video) by SirShymexx: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Ikr grin. I am my own B1tch wink

Lol. You can't be ya own "b!tch" - you need the skengman to bring out the "b!tch" in you while doing it all over the place. grin

I love bad biitches, that's my fvcking problem...and if you think you're a bad biitch unlike the super-fugly biitches who populate this forum, better join my troop. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Wife Sent Sms To His Mother Calling A Witch / ... / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.