Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan (21012 Views)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

FIXED!!!! grin
u should b ban for this
You violated Rule2 and 16
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by dipo1234: 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=nerodenero post=30938212]You have one vote and If it count like others,you might be wrong.I see a 50-50 chance here but Fashola+Tinubu factor might work for Ambode.By all Standard,I think the PDP man is better than APC.Who cares who Wins? Are they not all the same?

Tinubu/ fasholas factor will be put to real test and be defeated this time around becos of the real change coming to bare. Agbaje is the choice of the majority lagosians

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2015
Baawaa:

They say,there is no permanent enemy in politics,if you fail to reconcile with those you see as enemies that means you have failed.
Note this,if Nigeria conduct free and fair elections come next month, PDP will become opposition
abeg define free and fair election? Is it when Apc wins with underaged voters?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
I will rather be in bondage under APC in Lagos than to be rescued by a man who lied that he had no shoes and belives that stealing is not corruption
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
joeyekembele:

Lagosians are on bondage and in a dire need of liberation.
We cannot drive freely with our national drivers licence for fear of VIO cum LASTMAN, a small business that cannot fetch #10,000 in a month is taxed #30,000 as revenue,as a federal civil servant, you pay much more tax to Lagos state than your contemporary in other states including FCT, it's only Lagos that Tollgate operates in Nigeria, etc. That is bondage.

So you make N10,000 and someone taxes you N30,000?? You see that you guys have to lie to justify your points. If you don't make false statements you guys too know your points won't be valid.

Then since you make 10k/mo you don't need to worry about tolls as it probably won't apply to you
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by solarview(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
APC!

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by MrEverest(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
God bless you, my president. The almighty God will continue to fight your battles & you will be in Aso rock to witness the humiliation of your opponents.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by sholamatins: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE............
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by tolux247(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
When you have a better candidate like #AMBODE you win Lagos... Just Kidding wey no knw Federal Goverment Project n State Project wan rule lagos... yeye talk mke him go start from local government tax force first
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by socialwritter: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by WendellSimilin: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Firefire:

You need freedom, by force and by fire!
Yes we all need freedom...FREEDOM FROM JONATAN's MISRULE
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by popcykaylah(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2015
this foolish man has not freed chibok girls from bokoharam..he hasn't freed Nigerians from darkness..he dey there open his dirty mouth say he wan free lagosians from APC..bloody fool!!! >: >:
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by bolandara: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2015
Everyone of u dat want GEJ 2 continue till 2019 I av jst 1 prayer 4 u. May GOD rule ur life d same way GEJ as bin ruling Nigeria. Can some1 shout aloud Amen......
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by simpleseyi: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
jerseyboy:
CHANGE is coming ..... To LAGOS

Bus conductors give us change in Lagos everyday. Also Jonathan just gave us 10 Naira change on the selling price of a litre of petrol. That is enough for now. As for change of ruling party in Lagos, that will be after imPatience Jonathan proves and shows us Ojukwu's manhood still living on after his death while Bianca is not aware of it.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Why don't you free Nigerians from Pdp first?
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by saudatu(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2015
gen2briz:
Didn't he know that i also want to free myself from him.

I must to March Buhari to Aso rock.

Me too. I must not miss the progressive train. grin
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by saudatu(m): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
bolandara:
Everyone of u dat want GEJ 2 continue till 2019 I av jst 1 prayer 4 u. May GOD rule ur life d same way GEJ as bin ruling Nigeria. Can some1 shout aloud Amen......

Amin ...........

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by AreaFada2: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Lets take it one at a time we're talking about GEJ and his liberation crusade right now and not my "Messiah". Jakande and Marwa started the Eko Atlantic project right? Jakande and Marwa took the bull by the horn with the Ebola outbreak right? I left Lagos in 2002 and came back 2013. When I left every freaking place in Lagos was a mess. Oshodi was a nightmare, it was a den of robbers plus if you go through Oshodi just expect to have lunch and dinner there. Everyone talked about how there were heaps of trash all over the streets. I remember Surulere and it wasn't the way it looks today. There was a period when there was mass relocation back to Nigeria by Nigerians in diaspora because of the great things that were happening in Lagos, that's what I mean by enabling environment. All those things you said were set up at one point will be destroyed by a bad manager.

The present government is ambitious without a doubt not saying they're saints but they're ambitious and they've made a lot of progress to achieving their ambition.

Lagos is far away from where I'll like it to be, this is why its annoying when politicians want to play to the gallery, a limited one at that, and talk about liberation. Lagos has a long way to go, you can campaign based on a million and one things and he talks about liberation. You can talk history all you want but presently Lagos is the best governed state in Nigeria, prove me wrong.

I don't support any political party or campaign for anyone. But I detest seeing people all parroting each other. No critical analysis.
Like I said, Fashola on his own is a decent guy.
For APC to shun Fashola & present an old cargo coup plotter and therefore a treasonable felon just hoping to grab central govt shows how cynical & power-hungry APC is.
Oshodi clearing, the infrastructure and so on are Fashola's achievement, not APC.

Similarly:
12 Federal universities built, 250 Almajiri schools in the North, boom in Agriculture & Nissan & others making cars again, renovated & new airports, 50,000 ghost workers removed from Federal civil service, Fertilizer scam stopped using e-wallet, near-sufficiency in food production/agric boom. Railway working again, Second Niger Bridge on track, Federal roads fixed n getting fixed & so on are GEJ's achievement, not PDP's.

Because OBJ was there for 8 years and he built only a private university (Bells University)for himself. Atiku did same (ABTI American University).
Even the debt cancellation was not unique to Nigeria. Ghana & others had debt cancelled at same time. EFCC was used to cower political opponents.

Equally Boko disaster is GEJ's failure, although Northern sponsors, saboteurs & feudalists are behind it.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by Durchmann(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Lol,Tinubu is the Pharoah of our time,I'm suprised you don't know that Lagosians are under bondage!

Robot,your battery no dy finish?

Guy, you funny O!
No worry!!! Him battery go soon dull. Na China battery him dey use.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by papaskino(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
@ramdiris- don't u know that Tiefnubu is holding Lagos residence on lock down(bondage)? Vote GEJ come March 28 and be as free as Nigeria!!! U might not c what an old man sees while he sits wen ur even on top of a mangoe tree.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by lufseg(m): 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Yes!! My president is speaking!! GEJ till 2019!!!
ur president is saying rubbish. ambo 4 2015
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by lanrock(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Gej funny sha, he will free lagosians from apc bondage. Gej must av been talking and control by ogogoro. I expect abati to deny his ogogoro master and let pple know dat gej was totally high wen he was uttering that statement.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by koikoi2(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Baawaa:
Jonathan is a comedian, OBJ that strong than you politically cannot do it talk less of you that we all know as clueless President.

By d end of March wen Jimi Agbaje will be declared winner of d election then we will know d true clueless person. fool!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by isan(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Dis mumu don't have idea how lagosians hate him...abeg wetin d mumu dey do 4 lagos since last weekundecided
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ogunniyi2: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Dont mind GEJ. He failed to rescue our girls. He sees nothing wrong in corruption and stealing. he has depleted our foreign reserve.He failed to unite nigeria .naira is weak,e.tc. ..Buhari will definitely free us from GEJ boundage.Lagos is not living in boundage but nigeria is living in boundage under GEJ administration
PassingShot:
Look at a man who is not sure of surviving the onslaught against him promising to liberate Lagos. As brutish as OBJ was, he was roundly defeated even with a more popular candidate than Jimi Agbaje.

Better Lagosians remain in APC's "bondage" than Nigerians continue in PDP's bondage of 16 years of mediocre performance. APC's Lagos has recorded tremendous achievements since 1999 to date. Compare PDP's FG achievements since 1999 and a sincere analytical mind will surely prefer APC to continue in Lagos to having PDP continue at the center.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by ogunniyi2: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Figment of imagination
papaskino:
@ramdiris- don't u know that Tiefnubu is holding Lagos residence on lock down(bondage)? Vote GEJ come March 28 and be as free as Nigeria!!! U might not c what an old man sees while he sits wen ur even on top of a mangoe tree.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by rhames(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
makzeze:
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he would free the people of Lagos State from the “bondage” of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which has ruled the state since the inception of the fourth republic in 1999. He asked the people not to vote for APC during the rescheduled general elections but to cast their votes for all the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates contesting elections, so as to be free from APC’s alleged 16 years of oppression.
The President said this yesterday when a group of market women in the state paid him solidarity visit at the State House, Marina, Lagos. Jonathan promised the market women that a PDP-led administration in the state would provide the enabling environment for traders to do business without hindrance.

Jonathan commended the women for supporting his re-election bid and urged them not to be intimidated by the opposition, saying, “I have listened to you; you have been carrying the PDP flag; you have been humiliated but you still marched on. Thank you for working hard for PDP. This is the final struggle and the time for us to use all our strength to achieve victory.”

Earlier, the leader of the visiting team, Hajia Aminat Hussein, had told Jonathan that they had stood by the PDP since its inception but regretted that the members suffered harassment under the APC-led government in the state.

Source:http://dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/new-news/19083-i-ll-free-lagosians-from-apc-jonathan

Another statement made under the influence of ogogoro.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by tuniski: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
CuteInBlack:
I'm ready to give up my NL account should the pdp win Lagos state. I agree JK will offer Mr. Ambode a very fierce challenge but chances of him winning are slim.

The APC candidate has got a strong charisma plus he's endearing too. I forsee this working in his favor.
you said fierce contest and in the same vein slim chances. That is logic on its head! Just watch and see how buhari will be rejected and Agbaje accepted!!

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

I don't support any political party or campaign for anyone. But I detest seeing people all parroting each other. No critical analysis.
Like I said, Fashola on his own is a decent guy.
For APC to shun Fashola & present an old cargo coup plotter and therefore a treasonable felon just hoping to grab central govt shows how cynical & power-hungry APC is.
Oshodi clearing, the infrastructure and so on are Fashola's achievement, not APC.

Similarly:
12 Federal universities built, 250 Almajiri schools in the North, boom in Agriculture & Nissan & others making cars again, renovated & new airports, 50,000 ghost workers removed from Federal civil service, Fertilizer scam stopped using e-wallet, near-sufficiency in food production/agric boom. Railway working again, Second Niger Bridge on track, Federal roads fixed n getting fixed & so on are GEJ's achievement, not PDP's.

Because OBJ was there for 8 years and he built only a private university (Bells University)for himself. Atiku did same (ABTI American University).
Even the debt cancellation was not unique to Nigeria. Ghana & others had debt cancelled at same time. EFCC was used to cower political opponents.

Equally Boko disaster is GEJ's, although Northern sponsors, saboteurs & feudalists are behind it.

You're not supporting any political campaign, you detest people parroting each other and yet you're spewing the same exact talking point every PDP members spews.

We're here talking about Lagos state and the the liberation crusade, you're listing advertised achievements as usual. You're talking OBJ and others, what does that have to do with what we were talking about. You just went into the typical GEJ supporter default mode

If you admit Fashola is a decent man so what is this liberation that you were trying to justify earlier? What it just means is no matter how much Tinubu is involved in the general affairs of the state, Fashola still has a freehand to achieve all he did. So my question again, where's the liberation talk coming from?

The same talking point is "Fashola is there, why Buhari" I'm not a member of APC, what I mean is I've never registered as any party member or attended any party meetings but I was one of those clamoring for Buhari. I would have loved to see a Buhari/Fashola ticket but people killed it because of the muslim/muslim thing. I wanted Buhari because of his stance on corruption, lies and character assassination aside, Buhari has always been know as someone that has a low tolerance for corruption. Corruption, to me, is our number one problem in Nigeria. Almost every problem can be traced back to corruption. When money meant for developing a nation is diverted into the accounts of few individuals then Nigeria will never live up to her potential. The reason I agree Buhari should be number one is because he could go there tackle corruption and Fashola as number 2 could use the funds recovered from corruption to fulfill his great ambitions and visions.

I'm still hopeful though because Fashola is one of those Buhari has promised to bring to Aso Rock if elected.
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by dvee2: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Don't free lagosians,they didn't ask you for that,free chibok girls
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by stan241(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
A lot of people are too emotionally charged when it comes to issues of politics in Lagos state but and i believe those who actually live in Lagos and meet people everyday will tell you that The APC will win the governorship election in Lagos by a quite narrow margin and that's a fact and i think even the President knows that.... its just like the Ngige episode in Anambra then it was not that he wasn't loved far from that it was that my brothers see the APC as a Muslim party and that's the same way people who live in Lagos see the PDP...jimi is by a mile the better candidate but he belongs to the wrong party
Re: I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan by adebisicutie: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lol, I never knew GEJ is a comedian grin Ambode will flog Jimi like a little boy at the polls grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Stop Playing God, Northern Youths Tell Obasanjo / Court Revokes Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail, Orders IPOB Leader’s Arrest / Please Dont Travel For Easter, Jimi Agbaje Begs Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.