Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top (4857 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2015
#1 "What is she gonna do?"
Anticipation jiggles through the guys' mind when you choose to take control.

#2 "GET UP THERE!"
Once your clothes hit the floor, instantly your guy is thinking, "Is she gonna get on top?" Missionary or cowgirl...guys *love* when you're on top. Leg workout anyone?

#3 "I hope she takes off her shirt."
Because it's no fun when a guy can't play. Wink, wink!

#4 "Please, handle with care!"
You know how us girls are! When we're in control, anything can happen. And the same goes for when we're controlling a man's joystick.

#5 "I can't wait to go grab a beer!"
What a d*ck! But hey, guys will be guys and it's no different when you're riding his hammer.

#6 "What should I do with my hands?"
It's like ... how long can a guy touch your bouncing b00bs or b00ty before he gets bored of it, right?!

#7 "Why is she going around in circles on my dong?"
BECAUSE IT FEELS AMAZING. That's why.

#8 "So wait. Did you orgasm?"
"No. I was just screaming and moaning because I can't take dead silence during sex. What do you think!?"

#9 "Oh baby..."
"I love when you're on top. You look so good from every angle."

Guys feel free to add what you're thinking...when your gal is on top
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by buygala(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
smh

It seems that there is some wet weed which is circulating in this section which I am not yet aware of cry

a few days ago, it was a mod creating a topic about top ten woreva with cutest smiles... now it's what a guy is thinking when the girl is riding him....

op please also create a thread on what a guy is thinking when he is ejaculaating embarassed
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Stupid and Odoriferous thread.

*Spits*
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Enegod(m): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
*does the sign of the cross* undecided
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Genea(f): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2015
end time tinx
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Enegod(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
end time tinx
what is wrong with nyashing? Don't you do it?!!! undecided
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by alberto2k(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Blame this on too much of poor quality weed
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Genea(f): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
what is wrong with nyashing? Don't you do it?!!! undecided
no i dont , am a nun
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 21, 2015
shocked
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Enegod(m): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
no i dont , am a nun
I pray you become one...Amen!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:
i believe u... This one is strong. Oga no go Self-Service coz of imagination o
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
no i dont , am a nun
a nun in romance section hehe
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Dudes just keep going crazy in this section
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Genea(f): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
I pray you become one...Amen!!
bros wat kind of prayer is dat
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Genea(f): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
a nun in romance section hehe
am learning tinx for counselling
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin...is there anyone sane on romanceland?

No! Not one.
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:
smh

It seems that there is some wet weed which is circulating in this section which I am not yet aware of cry

a few days ago, it was a mod creating a topic about top ten woreva with cutest smiles... now it's what a guy is thinking when the girl is riding him....

op please also create a thread on what a guy is thinking when he is ejaculaating embarassed

Reasons why you should face your Gala selling business squarely grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Genea:
no i dont , am a nun

I smell lies kiss
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
Dudes just keep going crazy in this section

grin grin...just like you are now!
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Syphax(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Maamin:

#1 "What is she gonna do?"
Anticipation jiggles through the guys' mind when you choose to take control.

#2 "GET UP THERE!"
Once your clothes hit the floor, instantly your guy is thinking, "Is she gonna get on top?" Missionary or cowgirl...guys *love* when you're on top. Leg workout anyone?

#3 "I hope she takes off her shirt."
Because it's no fun when a guy can't play. Wink, wink!

#4 "Please, handle with care!"
You know how us girls are! When we're in control, anything can happen. And the same goes for when we're controlling a man's joystick.

#5 "I can't wait to go grab a beer!"
What a d*ck! But hey, guys will be guys and it's no different when you're riding his hammer.

#6 "What should I do with my hands?"
It's like ... how long can a guy touch your bouncing b00bs or b00ty before he gets bored of it, right?!

#7 "Why is she going around in circles on my dong?"
BECAUSE IT FEELS AMAZING. That's why.

#8 "So wait. Did you orgasm?"
"No. I was just screaming and moaning because I can't take dead silence during sex. What do you think!?"

#9 "Oh baby..."
"I love when you're on top. You look so good from every angle."

Guys feel free to add what you're thinking...when your gal is on top

Your siggy must be an IRONY because its the exact opposite of your Internet Persona!
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

*singing "blame it on the weed"*....do you know where one can get a quality weed? undecided
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Your siggy must be an IRONY because its the exact opposite of your Internet Persona!

Really? tell me more! shocked
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Logicalmind:
Stupid and Odoriferous thread.

*Spits*

Permit me to use this quote: "TeamFrosh - if you're envious, drink enough acid! I hate lousy bìtches! "

cool
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by buygala(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Maamin:

Reasons why you should face your Gala selling business squarely grin

Maamin or Vermin or whatever you call yourself... I will just let this pass because I am in an especially good mood today grin

God bless you for your concern
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by justmag(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Screaming and shouting doesn't mean she is having an orgasm. angry
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:

Maamin or Vermin or whatever you call yourself... I will just let this pass because I am in an especially good mood today grin

God bless you for your concern

Wow that makes the two of us..coz am in a very good mood today..how much be your Gala?

*buys Gala and lacasera from buygala* grin
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Maamin(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2015
justmag:
Screaming and shouting doesn't mean she is having an orgasm. angry

Read this properly to get it what the Op is saying....#8 "So wait. Did you orgasm?"
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin grin, i didn't read this, i swear! just the comments made me laugh
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Beennkumar(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by alberto2k(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Maamin:

*singing "blame it on the weed"*....do you know where one can get a quality weed? undecided

When it comes to quality

Zick09 has the finest cheesy
Re: 9 Things Guys Think When You're On Top by Samiceman: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Maamin:

I smell lies kiss
U a dog?

Only dogs smell lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About Women Around The World. / Ladies Can You Cope? Guys What's Your View? / I And My Cute Sis.. Rate Us( Pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.