Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. (2121 Views)

Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A / Arms Deal: Ex-military Chiefs Offer To Refund Contract Sums-the Nation / Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. by vedaxcool(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is why the opposition needs to sack key players of this plot from Jonathan's cabinet! This set of criminal elites needs to understand that nigerians are sick and tired of their perverse understanding of democracy and good governance! This their rough play must be stopped and opposed!
Re: Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. by Gbawe: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I urge jnathanians to knw that their is joy in defeat. Its a do or die affair

Bruv, there may not be any joy in defeat for GEJ. He may be heading to prison because I am sure he is complicit in treason, the death of Nigerians and destructive corruption. Let us call a spade a spade. Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria too much to expect a soft landing. This why, fo him and his crew, it is "anyone but Buhari".

Did you not see how fat "bastard" Okupe was shouting , almost at the point of exploding, that "Buhari will never rule this Country"? When have you see that anywhere else in the world? I.e a mere spokesperson losing his composure totally to be saying who will lead or not lead a nation? They all have serious blood and crime on their hand and they will do whatever it takes to prevent Buhari becoming President.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gbawe:

Bruv, there may not be any joy in defeat for GEJ. He may be heading to prison because I am sure he is complicit in treason, the death of Nigerians and destructive corruption. Let us call a spade a spade. Jonathan has destroyed Nigeria too much to expect a soft landing. This why, fo him and his crew, it is "anyone but Buhari".

Did you not see how fat "bastard" Okupe was shouting , almost at the point of exploding, that "Buhari will never rule this Country"? When have you see that anywhere else in the world? I.e a mere spokesperson losing his composure totally to be saying who will lead or not lead a nation? They all have serious blood and crime on their hand and they will do whatever it takes to prevent Buhari becoming President.
Your on pnt. Jonathanians have lots of issues the need to settle
Gej has destroyed this Country
But his ppl should know that. Nigeria is bigger than jonathan
Re: Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
I believe this story 100percent.

Thumbs up to SR for this insightful revelation.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. by citizenY(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:

And many times they have been correct. Same way they broke the news of the first postponement while many of you TANoids dismissed it.
\\

Abi This country is fast turning to a Live show.... like BBA
Re: Jonathan, Military Chiefs Working Still To Scuttle Elections. by Ojiofor: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ got to do what he got to do to remain in office till 2019......its legal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures, Professor Osinbajo And Akinwunmi Ambode Drive Through Alaba Market / Photos: David Cameron Abandoned Buhari Alone On The Street Of UK / CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.