Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] (2127 Views)

Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC / Okowa Commissions Asaba Shopping Mall(Photos) / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by byteHead(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/16/cctv-reveals-face-of-man-behind-car-theft-at-lekki-palms-mall-photos/?wt=2

The face of the man, who stole a car from Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, on Monday has been revealed.

Closed-circuit television (CCTV) footage released by the management of the mall, shows that the black-coloured Honda vehicle, with registration number LND 43 DP, was stolen at about 4:30 pm at the car park.

Images cropped from the footage show a middle-aged man, wearing a short sleeve shirt on a blue jeans, leaving the premises in the car.

The owner of the vehicle, Mr. Femi Bakare told DAILY POST on Tuesday that he has already reported the matter to Maroko Police Station.

Anyone with useful information can reach him on 08022970677 or contact the nearest Police Station.

Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Imortal001: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by chocolateme(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Look at his rugged non smiling face.. Someone's boyfriend or husband.
"Neighbors come ooo and thank God with me, my husband /fiancé just acquired a new Golf ooo"
Other shopping plazas should be on alert. If you are this guy on this photo and you are a Nairaland member and reading this, better go and hand yourself over to police or go and abandon the car somewhere it cN be seen. You are hurting someone.
Tell your wife/babe that the car is LOST.

4 Likes

Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by olafum1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oya.. Nairalanders go and catch him.. smh cool

1 Like

Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by hob(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lets hope he is caught

CCTV has done its own job

Its up to the police to do thiers

1 Like

Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Jeromejnr(m): 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
And everyone that walked past him at the mall, would have thought he was an innocent and decent looking guy.

Imagine the amount of criminals, serial rapists and murderers we pass by everyday on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
I sorry for e family. Disgrace!
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by dkronicle(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
LooLs... Thanks to cctv
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by DWJOBScom(m): 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
I hope he gets caught

I need this guy to be taught a lesson
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
See the way he's looking decent.

If only we could judge through the face.

Kudos 2 cctv. Oya police take over
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by byteHead(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
DWJOBScom:
I hope he gets caught

I need this guy to be taught a lesson

Sharparly
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by dhantey324(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice one, but d bros face strong oo
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jeromejnr:
And everyone that walked past him at the mall, would have thought he was an innocent and decent looking guy.

Imagine the amount of criminals, serial rapists and murderers we pass by everyday on the streets.
exactly,he looks innocent and well dressed
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by tunwumi: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
mr thief no where to hide.
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Fozi(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
What is the reward?
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by omonnakoda: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jeromejnr:

I am wondering how many criminals I quote daily on Nairaland. Heemajin!!
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by kennyman2000(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
i just pity the innocent buyer that'll buy the car from him... Akoba, adaba, olorun maje kari oo
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by JoelXclusive: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

That Guy looks familiar.
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Osama10(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
You can imagine if only we had constant electricity & CCTV's all over the place.
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Keep sharing till his friends see the pictures and call him on phone.
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2015
Jeromejnr:

even here on nairaland.
But who know if u are not ........
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Jeromejnr(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
even here on nairaland.
But who know if u are not ........

Maybe!

I might just be one hiding somewhere deep in the shadows. Observing, watching and looking for my next prey.

"Oh! to shed blood is my delight I could say" But who knows this day, whom it is I may.

I know you the way a ghost knows it's own shadow.
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by femi2k11(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2015
JoelXclusive:
Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

That Guy looks familiar.

Pls if he looks familiar. Kindly send me info. Na my car he steal. I'm sir bigfem. Plssssssss

Just inbox me
Re: CCTV Reveals Face Of Man Behind Car Theft At Lekki Palms Mall [PHOTOS] by Pavore9: 4:31am On Oct 10, 2015
A face has now been established....good development.

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: About 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Wike’s Residence / [see Photos] A Few People Were Actually Injured In The Agbara Robbery Today / Anonymous Claims ISIS Is Planning Worldwide Terror Attacks Tomorrow 22 Nov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.