Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment (34174 Views)

Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / “I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Goddex: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Friday alleged that the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), who travelled to the United Kingdom for a supposed working visit, is in a London hospital.

According to him, Buhari is being treated at a hospital located at Cavendish Street, Cavendish Square, W2 London West End, London.

The governor said this had vindicated his earlier stand that Buhari was sick and lacked the required capacity to rule Nigeria.

Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor described the claim by the APC that Buhari would give a talk at the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House, London as a “deceit taken too far.”

He said, “The event is listed on Royal Institute of International Affairs website; www.chathamhouse.org/events.

“For the avoidance of doubt; the event’s keynote speakers are former Brazil Minister of Defence, Celsius Amorin; UK Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister of Defence Equipment Support and Technology, Celsius Amorin; Chief of the Defence Staff, UK Ministry of Defence, General Sir Nicholas Houghton; Chief Executive of BAE System, Ian King and Secretary General, Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, Dr. Abdulatif Bin Rashid Al Zayani.

“Apart from the above listed five persons, 25 others are listed as speakers.

“So, in which Royal Institute of International Affairs’ event is Buhari participating as a speaker?

“This is not to mock Buhari or wish him dead. Rather, it is to expose the falsehood of the APC and desperation of its leaders, especially Senator Bola Tinubu to foist another Yar’Adua saga on Nigeria.”

The governor challenged the APC to prove him wrong.

“If the APC people are saying otherwise, let them publish the picture of Buhari boarding the plane and granting interview to aviation correspondents at the Abuja Airport.

“While I am happy that the APC people that are packaging Buhari finally listened to my plea to allow him (Buhari) to seek medical treatment abroad, I must say that it is unpatriotic for the APC to have lied that Buhari travelled on a working visit.

“The party should be honest enough to tell Nigerians that Buhari is actually sick and lack capacity to rule Nigeria and that they are only packaging him, hoping that he will become incapacitated if he becomes president so that they can take over power by proxy.”

The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said his party was not ready to join issues with unserious people, adding that those who are doubting General Buhari’s working visit could not be taken seriously and that they should prove it.

“We are not ready to join issues with unserious people, but if they say General Buhari travelled for medical treatment, they should show us the photograph of Buhari on hospital bed,” Mohammed said.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-receiving-treatment-in-uk-fayose-alleges/

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by NobleAky(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
What do you expect from a party whose chiefspokesman is a LIAR?
LIES OF COURSE!

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by siraj1402(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Hope Buhari's problem will not kill this man?Let him send a delegates to check on him.Oponu.

176 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by kheart(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Booked
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Splashme: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
APC will hurriedly package something with Chetham House just to allow him talk for them to take pictures and send to Nigeria.

Imagine somebody who is running away from debates back home claiming to be delivering a talk in UK.

Anyway, he should stop over at Cambridge for original certificate of his WASC

231 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Firefire(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2015
APC and media lies, when shall you stop & 'CHANGE' from this ?

Time shall tell... undecided

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Firefire(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]APC will hurriedly package something with Chetham House just to allow him talk for them to take pictures and send to Nigeria.

Imagine somebody who is running away from debates back home claiming to be delivering a talk in UK.

[/size]

So pathetic!

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by garrix8: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Foolish PDP will never learn. Personal attacks on the people's general will always be counter productive. When did GMB's health become a campaign issue??

Meanwhile I wonder what will happen if Apc attacks Jonadunce based on the following:

1. His chronic addiction to ogogoro.

2. His wife's inability to speak simple and correct English.

3. His wife's barrenness.

4. His impregnating other women and raising kids out of wedlock.

5. The mysterious death of his family members and close friends.

Anyways, all said and done...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

289 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by baybeeboi: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
when you listen to two political parties speak you begin to wonder which is worse.
but i will go with the known devils sha
GEJ till.................

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by garrix8: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Fayose is a disgrace to Ekiti people...

I hope they enjoy the Stomach infrastructure he has provided them sha....

cheesy

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by goldiam(f): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Apc should anything happen to buhari the north will not forgive you people cuz you all are after your own individual intrest.one begin to wonder if there are no more credible candidates to present aside the general.the stress is just too much for this man.I repeat even if buhari wins the joy alone will cause him heart attack talk more of when he looses.well I pray nothing happens to the general.it is well.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by adeyemik: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Can fayose name the hospital in Cavendish. If he can't name the hospital, he is a liar and disgrace to those that elected or rigged him into office.

Fayose, will soon make history as the first elected nigerian governor to be elected twice and impeached twice.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by saintikechi(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Which type of english is he going to speak there?

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by igben(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
make e just remain in hospital oooooo till May 29th after GEJ is sworn in undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by dgr8truth(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
It doesn't matter how fast lie travel, the truth will definitely catch-up with it.

All of a sudden Lai Muhammed and others have kept mute about the where about of Buhari. They are perhaps fabricating lies they will tell nigerians.

A political party whose campaign thrives on lies cannot be trusted and God will continue to burst their lies.

After all Fayose is not wrong about the health of Buhari.

#GEJtill2019.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by brightology3: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2015
K
Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Splashme: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2015
When Vanguard newspaper contacted Mallam Garba Shehu, his spokesman, see his reply:

Asked if Buhari would give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House London, he said: ‘’We have a Thursday date. We are working on the details. May be it will be ready tomorrow or Monday, otherwise I would have given you the title of the lecture and time.’’

So, they could not make arrangement with Chetham House from Nigeria before the man arrives UK?

Imagine, a man that has a crucial election coming up soon being smuggled out of Abuja airport at night, abandoning campaigns mid-way to go make arrangement with Chetham House a week ahead? . . . . . lol, APC should tell that story to the dogs.

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Chigold101(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2015
GMB who have never been able to speak for more than 3 minutes in their campaign rallies... Lolzzzz

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:

cheesy
he's a disgrace because he speaks the truth undecided

People don't want to hear the truth sha.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by steppin: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2015
We all knoW he's sick(Buhari). At his age, you can only manage your body system, add it with the stress of the rallies and party meetings here and there, it becomes life threatening!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2015
Splashme:
[size=13pt]APC will hurriedly package something with Chetham House just to allow him talk for them to take pictures and send to Nigeria.

[/size]
lol if APC mean well for him they should advice him to stop at Cambridge and retrieve his original WASC

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by omenka(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Wait oo, what if indeed Buhari went for treatment, what in seven hells is the problem with that?? Did Buhari say he's immortal?? Why is this man killing himself over Buhari's issue?? cheesycheesy

Oh, I get; the Ekiti rigging saga will be revisited soon as Buhari is sworn in and this thug knows he wouldn't stand the chance of staying one more week in the government house with the evidence against him!! Matter of fact, he would be the first to go on self exile before his father Bode George follows soon after! grin

I really feel for the people of Ekiti. See what burden you guys have brought upon yourselves over a few cups of rice and Kerosine. This dude has more than three years left and instead of settling down to the business of governance, fulfilling the pledges he made the electorates, he's busy running up and down trying to run Buhari down. I bet FFK, Reno, Okupe and Abati would not be too comfortable what he's doing. He's practically rendered them redundant! grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by dre11(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
customized13:
he's a disgrace because he speaks the truth undecided

People don't want to hear the truth sha.

Just like how he spoke the truth by denying the Ekiti rigging tape which some of his fellow conspirators says it was the truth and the meeting was real.

I just dey laugh as I sip my red wine

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by emiye(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
At first they started with releasing a fictitious medical report on Buhari from a non existing Ahmadu Bello Teaching hospital

So he has moved from maryland, USA cancer centre to hospital in Cavendish U.k shocked shocked shocked https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2144136_Buhariinhospital_jpgde89a24663d865814e64e7ff21e053f3

Some people are so daft sha, they cant even formulate their evil propaganda credibly.

God can not be mocked, Buhari will most likely outlive the Fayose guy.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by steppin: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:
Wait oo, what if indeed Buhari went for treatment, what in seven hells is the problem with that?? Did Buhari say he's immortal?? Why is this man killing himself over Buhari's issue?? cheesycheesy

Oh, I get; the Ekiti rigging saga will be revisited soon as Buhari is sworn in and this thug knows he wouldn't stand the chance of staying one more week in the government house with the evidence against him!! Matter of fact, he would be the first to go on self exile before his father Bode George follows soon after! grin
Story for the gods!
Mr intergrity should come out openly and declare his health status. If he claims to be honest, he should be honest with Nigerians.
#saynotohiding!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by dre11(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Until Fayose name the hospital, show me the picture of GMB records with the hospital and the picture of him in the hospital

I will never believe all what he says because he has always being a liar and a chronic one at the best.
Denying things that are so obvious and disrespecting elders

emiye:
At first they started with releasing a fictitious medical report on Buhari from a non existing Ahmadu Bello Teaching hospital
So he has moved from maryland, USA cancer centre to hospital in Cavendish U.k shocked shocked shocked
Some people are so daft sha, they cant even formulate their evil propaganda credibly.
God can not be mocked, Buhari will most likely outlive the Fayose guy.

Don't mind them brother with their propaganda and lies

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by bondingman: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
It seems something permanent will happen to this buhari in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by FrankC3: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
APC is trying to tell us that Buhari traveled to ty UK one week ahead of an event that will hold thursday next week? And this is happening in the midst of an election preparations? These guys think we are fools.

They said that he will be having series of meeting, yet, we have no proof of who he has met so far. The man is obviously not there to have any meeting, he is there to attend to other issues that they are hiding from us. So if buhari becomes a president, he will travel for AU meetings one week ahead of the event? Is that the change he is proposing? And Sahara reporter and Punch has not published any of their investigative works? Or they have no correspondents in the UK? If it were to be PEJ now, we will be hearing from immaginary sources as usual.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by Splashme: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
lol if APC mean well for him they should advice him to stop at Cambridge and retrieve his original WASC

Spot on, my brother

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by major466(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2015
The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said his party was not ready to join issues with unserious people, adding that those who are doubting General Buhari’s working visit could not be taken seriously and that they should prove it.
The Chief Liar of APC, Liar Mohammed sounds very defensive and confused grin grin grin Won't join issues with Unserious People? Is he out of arsenals to save his party from getting busted? cool

Compare:

In 2013.

2015?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by duduade: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:

cheesy
As in the word disgrace is an understatement..... I begin to think on who are members of his family??how does he relate with them? Why isnt he attending to issues concerning his State

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment by duduade: 11:18am On Feb 21, 2015
omenka:

I really feel for the people of Ekiti, see what burden you brough upon yourselves over a few cups of rice and Kerosine. This dude has more than three years left and instead of settling down to the business of governance, fulfilling the pledges he made the electorates, he's busy running up and down trying to run Buhari down. I bet FFK, Reno, Okupe and Abati would not be too comfortable what he's doing. He's practically rendered them redundant! grin
a million kiiiiisses

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.