Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now (18476 Views)

Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12 / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by AHOY147: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerians are getting wiser, they will collect and do the needful. My people don't sale your vote for half bag of rice. Vote wisely. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by BodyKiss(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
What shall it profit a lagosian who collected a bag of rice and lost his vote? Am a strong APC member...but Jimi Agbaje is the MAN. #Next grin

Why are you rooting for Jimi Agbaje?

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Akpan107(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
atleast its not directly an APC campaign organization project.. It was done by a support organization which may not be affiliated with APC or the governorship candidate..
Ok, Amode is not fit to govern Lagos.

Jimi has already taken over Lagos.

See the picture of the bags of rice below ''they may not also be affiliated with APC or the governorship candidate''

APC is a disaster!

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by missionmex(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
This one no be stomach infrastructure abi? GEJ...... Untill APC stop copy copy.

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Ngoziada592: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dosent change the fact that Ambode will be the next Governor of Lagos State. You can take that to the bank wink

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abodi is a credible Candidate..I just prefer JK instinct and charisma..
Akpan107:
Jimi till APC present a credible candidate. Amode cant win Lagos state!
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by AroOkigbo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
atleast its not directly an APC campaign organization project.. It was done by a support organization which may not be affiliated with APC or the governorship candidate..
it's true
same way TAN- a support organisation, is doing for GEJ
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by thaoriginator: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
O boy, tomorrow na Sunday o, if man see this bag a rice collect na to arrange turkey prepare better lem be dat o..
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by redcliff: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
AroOkigbo:

it's true
same way TAN- a support organisation, is doing for GEJ

TAN is directly sponsored by GEJ.. Its GEJs baby
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by lovepraise(f): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
My mum collected the rice at the market when I ask her will u vote for ambody she said no that the rice is a free gift and that u don't need to reget gift when given to u

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Akpan107(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

You are a shame to your parents and generations unborn. You displayed Jimi agbaje on your DP shamelessly. Someone who doesn't know you exist. Why cant you proudly display Your dad for the world to see? Well it's obvious poverty has eaten your family deep cos if your father was presentable you will happily display him. Instead of people like you to vote for a positive change, you keep towing the line your parents went that made you a poverty hero. May you not die in poverty undecided
He even tried by puting the Picture of Agbaje on his DP. You, what did you put on urs? Are you not proud of ur dad? Remove that 'thing' and put that of ur dad!

Amode will never win Lagos!

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Akpan107(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
Abodi is a credible Candidate..I just prefer JK instinct and charisma..
Abodi is, but how about Amode?

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Deem: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
What shall it profit a man if JK bribed us with adultered kerosene?

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by adebisiolumide5(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
This is an initiave by market women.. who support Ambode!!

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
That is my personal nick name for amode..your move?
Akpan107:
Abodi is, but how about Amode?
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by aderonila18: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ambode for sure grin with or without rice he has my vote and that of my family

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Akpan107(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
That is my personal nick name for amode..your move?
ok, but vote Jimi for real CHANGE!
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by okokhaerat(m): 2:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
R u blind 2 c d courtesy written boldly on d sack!
ola6:
Where are the APC Maggots?!

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Donsolo101: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Donsolo101
For the first time APC we lose Lagos to PDP .
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by lolababe331e: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Smart man, give their children books and then give them food. Very balanced, shows a man that wants to develop every aspect of his people. That's our next Governor by God's Grace. Even when he wasn't sharing rice, see the crowd that wanted to just talk to him or take a picture with him shocked man of the people

Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by nortcentrallord(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
What shall it profit a lagosian who collected a bag of rice and lost his vote? Am a strong APC member...but Jimi Agbaje is the MAN. #Next grin

I respect your coment. You have gone above the average Nigerian mentality. Vote a candidate, not the party. That's the watchword. Parties are just platforms. The decision to perform well in office lies in the heart of the elected individual.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by jadajada: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
I hope he gives them palmoil, other ingredient and kerosine aswell
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by ceejayluv(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
Story for........
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Faibuhari: 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

You are a shame to your parents and generations unborn. You displayed Jimi agbaje on your DP shamelessly. Someone who doesn't know you exist. Why cant you proudly display Your dad for the world to see? Well it's obvious poverty has eaten your family deep cos if your father was presentable you will happily display him. Instead of people like you to vote for a positive change, you keep towing the line your parents went that made you a poverty hero. May you not die in poverty undecided
its been long I commented but I ll have to break my sabbatical with you because of your stupidity is getting on my nerves, how can you be fighting someone because he doesn't tow your line of reasoning. Democracy really sucks because of idiotts like you who vote out of sentiments and chastise the people who are voting because they can give a verifiable and factual reason why they vote.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Faibuhari: 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

I checked your profile and I think the way your life is going down, you will soon discover Oil. Put your pix and not even your dad's own let's see the K-legs you want to use for modelling. Anu mpa, mumu, Senegalese foool
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by folabayo1(f): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
irunobo3:

guy u r wicked cheesy
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by hush15: 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:

lol... Liars.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by Eluwilussit(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
I thought it was only PDP that engage in stomach infrastructure and campaign, according to the hypocrites. APC and PDP na the same mama born them. Lol
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by royalbobo: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
The question people should ask is did Ambode himself shared the bags of rice? Answer is NO. Some people are so daft that they reason and comment without facts. A supporter shared the bags of rice to woo more supporters for Ambode's candidacy. Ambode shared only writing materials for primary school students and so far that has been the best move from any politician. Ambode owns my vote any day any time and he will surely defeat Agbaje.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by hush15: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
folabayo1:
guy u r wicked cheesy

And said my words were harsh and rude.... nawa o. no vex brother.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by GboyegaD(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
I least expected this from APC. I still don't understand why some people will think the best way to campaign is to give out food when they can actually tell us what they can do to improve our lives.
Re: Ambode Has His Own Campaign Rice Now by folabayo1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
hush15:

And said my words were harsh and rude.... nawa o. no vex brother.
I no be guy ooo

Makinde, Oyo Government Trade Words Over Alleged Last-Minute Spending / Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / ‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims