Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Is The Worst Thing A Friend Has Ever Done To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Worst Thing A Friend Has Ever Done To You (384 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Thing A Friend Has Ever Done To You by Glowstone(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2015
My Brother's friend ran away with my brother boss money which he was supposed to deposited in the bank...

My friend arranged cultist to collect my first android at gunpoint.. some guys can be wicked sha

share yours
Re: What Is The Worst Thing A Friend Has Ever Done To You by Emmyk(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Lemme see...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Your Website For #20,000 (Offer Has Ended) / Please I Need. The Nairaland App / CBN Threatens To Go After Schools And Landlords Collecting Payment In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.