Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart (904 Views)

Before Any Girl Breaks Your Heart... / Can You Commit Suicide After Your Lover Breaks Your Heart? - 18+ / Guys, Would You Cry If A Lady Breaks Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Girls/ladies are just too emotional.
Today he tells you its over, tomorrow he wants you back, and next tomorrow he breaks your heart again.
Believe it or not, no guy is worth your tears.
A relationship with threats of ending it every time you both have a fight or argument is not a relationship. Here are five(5) reasons why he always breaks your heart

1. You are too emotional: Anytime he shouts at you, you begin to cry. He is angry with you, you send your friends or his to beg him. That guy will always love to see your tears and anyone that loves to see your tears is not meant for you.

2. You give him sex whenever he wants it: Today he asks for sex, you give him, tomorrow he comes again, you do same and then it becomes normal and you become his intimacy gadget.
Sex is a spirit, and once you keep having it frequently with a guy/guys, it becomes part of you and you just can't let go and when he says its over, you want to kill yourself.

3. You tell him about your past: Don't get me wrong, it is okay to talk about most things in your past relationship, but not everything.
If you tell him how you always break up and reconcile with you ex, he'll want to experiment and watch you cry by always breaking your heart.

4.You don't know what you want: Many girls get heart broken because they can't stay in a relationship.
Some girls have dated 12 guys in 6 months and they are less than 20 years of age.
What do you think a guy will do to you when you tell him you dated Uche,you dated Segun, you dated Usman, you dated Samuel, Tony,Ikenna, Robert and now you are with Fabian...
Know what you want stop jumping around.

5.You are too small (under age) Yes maturity is of the mind but what is a 13 year old during with dating? You want to grow so fast and you end up dating your senior of about 10 years difference and before you know it, he wants someone matured and ends up dumping you.
Relationship is for serious minded people and not for babies.....

Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op nice points. I wanted to fault you but I didn't see any loop holes.
I agree with you completely

Let me also add this...
One major reasons women get heart-broken in a relationship, is because they let themselves get heart-broken.
They place so much value on the relationship to the extent that it becomes their only hope, their only life line. Whenever any woman does this, she is unconsciously making herself a target for heart-breaks

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Cutehector(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Come why is my igbo name among d list of names u mentioned eh Op?
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
1. You are too emotional: Anytime he shouts at you, you begin to cry. He is angry with you, you send your friends or his to beg him. That guy will always love to see your tears and anyone that loves to see your tears is not meant for you.

When a guy shouts at you,shout back at him,no one has monopoly of shouting,if he tries to beat you or rather hit you,run away and never come back to him even if he comes begging with his ancestors. There are many fishes(men) in the river.

2. You give him sex whenever he wants it: Today he asks for sex, you give him, tomorrow he comes again, you do same and then it becomes normal and you become his intimacy gadget.
Sex is a spirit, and once you keep having it frequently with a guy/guys, it becomes part of you and you just can't let go and when he say its over, you want to kill yourself.

If you must have sex with anyone,do it cos you want to do it,enjoy it to the fullest,don't ever do it to please him or to keep the relationship.
Men too should learn how to keep a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Tallesty1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
That no number 2 no set at all.

Who gives who sex?
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Enegod(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Did I just see 13 years old somewhere?
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by fuckshit: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
fück!!! grin grin
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by pweetixandy: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
And the ladies say "I still love him".
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Akkord4gov: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok o
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by gsalvatore: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hearts are only meant to be broken.

Heartbreak never killed anyone, its part of living,it makes you stronger.

People dying during wars never stopped the next war from happening, that's part of living, part of self discovery...

If you don't live the fullest, enough that might cause you heartbreak then you haven't lived- you are just existing.

You tip toe through life only to arrive safely to death.
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Clueless
gsalvatore:
Hearts are only meant to be broken.

Heartbreak never killed anyone, its part of living,it makes you stronger.

People dying during wars never stopped the next war from happening, that's part of living, part of self discovery...

If you don't live the fullest, enough that might cause you heartbreak then you haven't lived- you are just existing.

You tip toe through life only to arrive safely to death.
Re: Reasons Why He Always Breaks Your Heart by gsalvatore: 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
pastorKosiso:
Clueless
Very Funny.

So because my opinion doesn't tally with yours make it clueless.

Mine is clueless. Fine. So what's yours genius? I suppose you have nothing to offer.

I believe that comment of yours is not you trying so hard to sound intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This And Why???(pic) / It Is Not Money That Matters-The Biggest Deceit / When A Nigerian Boy Friend Says He Lost His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.