Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,895 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest (55817 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce – Kaduna Women Protest Against Their Husb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by akigbemaru: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
satisfy us for bed or face divorce!
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by udbyron1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
a beg make una examine the picture very well ...it doesn't match with the post.
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by cozy7(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't no abt other guys, as for me, a monkey is a monkey and an Angel will always be an Angel.

My woman isn't so crazy, abt all these things, bcoz her beauty is natural n obvious. Only ugly ladies are crazy abt make up, bcoz they no they r deficient of beauty.
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Tunagee(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
A group of women from the Rido community in Kaduna State, took to the streets on Wednesday, February 19, 2015 to publicly complain about their husband’s sexual weakness, asking that they start performing their matrimonial duties or face mass divorce.

The women, who were assembled at the NDA Junction in the state capital, blamed the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) for their husband’s inability to perform as a result of the chemical waste and fumes from the company into their environment.

Speaking to newsmen during the protest, some of the  married women complained bitterly that some of the men in the Mararaba Rido community were impotent due to the toxic waste from the KRPC.

They revealed that their husbands suffer weak erection and infertility, while the women suffer miscarriage and other health complications.

A married woman, Jummai Isaac, 27, said she has not taken in since she got married in the year 2000.

“I haven’t conceived since I got married in the last fourteen years, and doctors have, on several occasions, confirmed to me absence of any known cause of inability to get pregnant.

Initially, doctors thought I had fibroid in my womb, but after several scans and some medical tests, they dispelled that notion.”

However, a community leader, Mohammed Bashar, explained that, “Most of the complaints could be associated with secondary infertility, because victims have, in the past, given birth to children before they suddenly stopped.

There was widespread belief that smoke and poisonous gases emitted from the refinery have reproductive health effect on people living in the area, but no medical report has confirmed the allegation due to inability of villagers to seek comprehensive medical tests, perhaps owing to lack of awareness and poverty.

SOURCE :
http://www.thetrentonline.com/satisfy-us-bed-face-mass-divorce-kaduna-women-protest-husbands/

Illiteracy is a disease!!instead of you praying for your husbands and doing what you are supposed to do. gays!
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by donsmarte(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
this 1 na real war against incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by franchizy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt]......Summary: 90% OF KADUNA MEN ARE WEAK IN BED grin grin grin[/size]
..gej ,kaduna state government,pls do something,even if its buying intimacy gadgets and distributing among these women..
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 30, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
A group of women from the Rido community in Kaduna State, took to the streets on Wednesday, February 19, 2015 to publicly complain about their husband’s sexual weakness, asking that they start performing their matrimonial duties or face mass divorce.

The women, who were assembled at the NDA Junction in the state capital, blamed the Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company (KRPC) for their husband’s inability to perform as a result of the chemical waste and fumes from the company into their environment.

Speaking to newsmen during the protest, some of the  married women complained bitterly that some of the men in the Mararaba Rido community were impotent due to the toxic waste from the KRPC.

They revealed that their husbands suffer weak erection and infertility, while the women suffer miscarriage and other health complications.

A married woman, Jummai Isaac, 27, said she has not taken in since she got married in the year 2000.

“I haven’t conceived since I got married in the last fourteen years, and doctors have, on several occasions, confirmed to me absence of any known cause of inability to get pregnant.

Initially, doctors thought I had fibroid in my womb, but after several scans and some medical tests, they dispelled that notion.”

However, a community leader, Mohammed Bashar, explained that, “Most of the complaints could be associated with secondary infertility, because victims have, in the past, given birth to children before they suddenly stopped.

There was widespread belief that smoke and poisonous gases emitted from the refinery have reproductive health effect on people living in the area, but no medical report has confirmed the allegation due to inability of villagers to seek comprehensive medical tests, perhaps owing to lack of awareness and poverty.

SOURCE :
http://www.thetrentonline.com/satisfy-us-bed-face-mass-divorce-kaduna-women-protest-husbands/

........A married woman, Jummai Isaac, 27, said she has not taken in since she got married in the year 2000.

“I haven’t conceived since I got married in the last fourteen years, .........

SHE GOT MARRIED AT AGE THIRTEEN
Re: Hillarious! Satisfy Us In Bed Or Face Mass Divorce - Kaduna women protest by falan: 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.