Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,487 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) (41580 Views)

Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

Not going to happen brother
I never said anything should happen.I sincerely want you to sit down and ask yourself some fundamental questions before you'll make a mistake that will haunt your feelings for the rest of your life.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Brimmie(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jarus:
But our pastors say he has not been paying OIC due for 6 years now and need 4 more years to continue so that OIC will expunge Nigeria from their membership after 10 years of non-payment.

And I saw some educated folks sharing that on whatsapp and BBM!

A friend of mine sent me the BC also. I just replied him with "Wasted 5years in FUTA".

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by passwelle: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
That picture looks suspicious.
After Jonathan, there seems to be another person, at least the leg is visible. And the leg is pointing foward, not tilted like Jonathan's.

So, the question is, 'Why would GEJ be the only person facing sideways while every other person is facing foward?

I don't believe there's just one camera on the scene. I believe they are many which explains why no other person is facing sideways. This camera is taken from the side, unlike other pictures. I need to research on this. It seems phoney.

http://www.smiic.org/news/235/12th-session-of-islamic-summit-conference
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
I never said anything should happen.I sincerely want you to sit down and ask yourself some fundamental questions before you'll make a mistake that will haunt your feelings for the rest of your life.
My online feelings? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by HerexG(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:
Shameless PD-Pigs, SaTANists and Jonadunce.

See how their lies are being exposed on a daily basis.

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided

P. S.
I need protection from Apc. PD-Pigs have been threatening my life. If you don't give me protection I will decamp to the killer party... cool

It is high time you APC supporting masses wake ! These dudes claiming to be spear heading APC for change are all fighting for nothing but their self interest. The oil well license is expiring come 2016 and by all means they want to remove our President on seat so as to remain in control of these all well.

Note : 99.9% oil well owners mostly ex leaders are all after unseating the president
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Brimmie(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
They called you a traitor and a mole even as you were trying too hard to please them ,yet you don't still get the message .

No matter how you try to please these people you'll always remain who you are to them.
Just think about it.

Who called her traitor? Who called her a mole? Why are you people hell bent on having her on your Devilish Side?

Obiagelli is an unrepentant Progressive! She wants a New Nigeria with Few Corrupt Leaders. She's tired of Celebrating Mediocrity just like everyone else.

She needs no "Protection"! No amount of "threat" can make her join the "Coven of the Claws".

PS: I'm not her Spokesman! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Big shame on d shameless animal dr. N crew! Now we know who wants to islamise nig. Out of sheer AVARICE!....#CHANGE IS INEVITABLE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Sweetlemon(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jarus:
But our pastors say he has not been paying OIC due for 6 years now and need 4 more years to continue so that OIC will expunge Nigeria from their membership after 10 years of non-payment.

And I saw some educated folks sharing that on whatsapp and BBM!

My dear! That is the most irritating BC of all time! I've lost a few friends because of all this elections saga. People I never believed harboured such vile and incredible stupidity in their systems.

This is my problem with Jonathan. I could close my eyes to every other thing he's done or not done. But the naked use of religion and tribalism to tear us apart is what I can never forgive or forget.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Brimmie:

Who called her traitor? Who called her a mole? Why are you people hell bent on having her on your Devilish Side?

Obiagelli is an unrepentant Progressive! She wants a New Nigeria with Few Corrupt Leaders. She's tired of Celebrating Mediocrity just like everyone else.

She needs no "Protection"! No amount of "threat" can make her join the "Coven of the Claws".

PS: I'm not her Spokesman! tongue
Is there anything as few corrupt leaders?
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

My online feelings? Lol
You're conscience is not totally free from whatever that transpires here unless you're just lying to yourself.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Brimmie(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Is there anything as few corrupt leaders?

You took the bait! grin grin

Yeah, there's something like that. There's no way you can have a Corruption Free Society !

With the kind of Punishment they have in Malaysia for Criminals and Corrupt Leaders, their Police Officers are bunch of Crooks. But don't get caught!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Brimmie:

You took the bait! grin grin

Yeah, there's something like that. There's no way you can have a Corruption Free Society !

With the kind of Punishment they have in Malaysia for Criminals and Corrupt Leaders, their Police Officers are bunch of Crooks. But don't get caught!! cheesy
You mean your janjawiid bait? grin
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by garrix8: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
HerexG:

It is high time you APC supporting masses wake ! These dudes claiming to be spear heading APC for change are all fighting for nothing but their self interest. The oil well license is expiring come 2016 and by all means they want to remove our President on seat so as to remain in control of these all well.

Note : 99.9% oil well owners mostly ex leaders are all after unseating the president

Mumu...

What about the thieves in PDP supporting Jonadunce?? Whose interest are they fighting for??
Abeg try another lie...

Village Illiterate...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by HerexG(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
garrix8:

Mumu...

What about the thieves in PDP supporting Jonadunce?? Whose interest are they fighting for??
Abeg try another lie...

Village Illiterate...

Got no time for low lives like you
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by wayne4loan: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aprime:
What is he doing there?
looking for sehkeau
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by fresh15: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nigeria is a member of OIC courtesy of Babangida.It is the onus of Jonathan to attend the meetings.Stop talking trash,Jonathan knows what he is doing and it is in the best interest of the country.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by globalresource: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Perfectwazobia:
I know what he is doing there,ASK ME IN PRIVATE !

grin grin say it in public here dude
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by fikky2013(f): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
O ga fun yin sir
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by ribbit: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
fresh15:
Nigeria is a member of OIC courtesy of Babangida.It is the onus of Jonathan to attend the meetings.Stop talking trash,Jonathan knows what he is doing and it is in the best interest of the country.
and what is the interest if i may ask?
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by lastpage: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

grin grin grin grin you've said it all.

But Chai. Lastpage, all these missles you are firing into the enemy's camp. .. . There's is Godu ooooooo grin grin

I dont care that much whether its Buhari or Goodluck....... in as much l dont benefit DIRECTLY from either of them

but in this technological age, we should be able to show our children/grandchildren WHERE WE STOOD OR WHAT WAS OUR STAND..... IN MAKING THEIR COUNTRY WHAT IT IS....when it is their time.

This the begining and end of my interest in ensuring that "we" are no longer deceived or taken for a ride.

We blame the "elders" of the 60's (Nnamdi Azikwe, Tafa Balewa, Awolowo era)........okay, they fumbled abit but tell me HONESTLY:
are we better off now than when they were in-charge?

*What was the value of Naira - Dollar then?
*How stable was light back then?
*What was the Quality of Education back then (A pry 6 'graduate' could teach in a Pry School but Uni-Graduates now...Hmm, make l no talk)
*How about Health?
*What was the level of Corruption (Not Stealing!)? In Hundreds or in Billions of Naira?
*What was the level of Insecurity back then compared to now?
*How much HATRED do Nigerians (aside Power grabbers) have for themselves back then... and now?
*What was the "International image of Nigerians" abroad...back then?
*What was the level of Poverty and Hunger back then, compared to now?
Finally, what was the level of INCOME into Govt coffers back then, ...compared to now?

If we answer honestly, we would see that Nigeria is just going down the drain (Yes, there are a very few corrupt individuals who have become richer than Nigeria itself but that is just a very "minute number"wink.

Question is: How did we get to this level and what can we do about it?

Most importantly: Elect the RIGHT LEADER: When the head is upright, the followers have no other choice than to be upright!
*Chose leaders that are trustworthy,
*Leaders that dont condone stealing
*Leaders that dont divide us based on Religion or Tribe
*Leaders that see themselves as "representing the country"...not just some Creek militants!
*Leaders that dont connive with Generator sellers, to deprive us of Electricity
*Leaders that dont sell our Assets to their cronies
*Leaders that dont use the blood of innocents for "Political Rituals"
*Leaders that dont lie to us and come back to befriend us when election is around the corner
*Leaders that dont use BRIBE as their only means of getting votes!

Now, make your Choice between Jonathan and Buhari based on these qualities... and you can justify it to your children in future.

As for me, l have dumped cluelessness, ineptitude, "Stealing is not Corruption", Fake Trains, Six years of looting, running our Naira to the ground, lying to the nation, setting people against themselves, bribing church leaders, arming militants, sponsoring Boko haram for election gains, e.t.c

I have embraced CHANGE!
I have embraced "anti corruption"
I have embraced transparency in Govt

I have embraced BUHARI for President.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
I am very disappointed to see this picture. It's ok to mix with muslims outside Nigeria but you are always visiting churches and taking pictures with gullible christian leaders here in Nigeria. I am not a fanatic but I believe that leaders should be honest. This president is not being honest with Nigerian people and I am offended by it because I used to admire him a lot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Almightyperes: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dele momodu must be ignorant for saying that, don't you know, that Jonathan refusal to attend such meeting will make the Northern Nigerians be against his government. Mumu people exhibiting themselves
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Guruboi(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
He just dey waste our money.. Today, he goes to UK/US. Tomorrow, he has gone kenya. I cant wait to see your fucking off that office. Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Almightyperes: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Aprime:
What is he doing there?
Dele momodu must be ignorant for saying that, don't you know, that Jonathan refusal to attend such meeting will make the Northern Nigerians be against his government.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Almightyperes: 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
mikhaildr:
Hypocrite! Trying to find favours from all sides. Nigeria is stronger than you think. #weareone. And mumu sambo was saying thrash the other day.
Dele momodu must be ignorant for saying that, don't you know, that Jonathan refusal to attend such meeting will make the Northern Nigerians be against his government.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Almightyperes: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
DesChyko:
That picture looks suspicious.
After Jonathan, there seems to be another person, at least the leg is visible. And the leg is pointing foward, not tilted like Jonathan's.

So, the question is, 'Why would GEJ be the only person facing sideways while every other person is facing foward?

I don't believe there's just one camera on the scene. I believe they are many which explains why no other person is facing sideways. This camera is taken from the side, unlike other pictures. I need to research on this. It seems phoney.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Almightyperes: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
With this...all dis buhari supporters will start saying rubbish...sai buhari- sai aboki...GEJ till afro candy becomes a reverend sister...
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Oceemo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I wonder what our "Change & Sai" folks will do if their oga cattle rearer lose again as he dey lose before.. Will they still login to NAIRALAND
what if it is the other way round will u?
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na wah o! If he didn't go, he will be labelled as an enemy of Islam...now he has attended, people are asking why he did. Very difficult to please Nigerians
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by reborn1: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:

Drugpusher, how far niggah. Leave obiagelli alone oooo, she no need any protection abeg.
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're conscience is not totally free from whatever that transpires here unless you're just lying to yourself.
Free as a bird brother
Re: Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) by Nakarey(m): 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wait oo...why will jonathan be always relegated to the background in any group pix.if he isn't positioned at the back,it will be at extreme end,what ever happened to taking a more central and dignified position??...this man dey fall hand abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!! / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.