Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please (2833 Views)

Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please / The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
For mature ladies preferably (guys too can add one or two things)

Would you say yes to a guy that extremely loves you and has been saying and showing it for 5years running but then what you have for him is extreme likeness and you aint sure you love him?
With his personality,looks and other qualities you are ok but then you have not come to see yourself loving him no matter how lengthy and quality your chat sessions are.
though you have nobody you are dating presently.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by MzzTega(f): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
5 years! hmmmmm.
Where you in a relationship before?
If No den something is wrong.
If yes,den u r yet to get over d past relationship.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Enegod(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Toasting one female for five years!! angry
gaddamnit!!!
Who does that kind of thing!!
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by ronald4lif(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
I thought many women say they prefer a guy who loves them to the one they love. You like him extremely and he's been consistent with the friendship you both have had for 5years right? Does he also possess every other qualities you admire in a man and hubby except that you don't love him? You see, love in itself isn't enough to say yes to marrying a person. There are other factors which includes; character, appearance, height, caring attitude, understanding and his Godly attitude etc. Should he have all these then I ll suggest you give him a try, though not marriage immediately but a relationship and see how it turns out in the next few months. Who knows he might just be your missing rib after all
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
MzzTega:
5 years! hmmmmm.
Where you in a relationship before?
If No den something is wrong.
If yes,den u r yet to get over d past relationship.
we've bin frnds for a long time and we av neva dated but he has been proving his love since 5yrs ago..although he has dated sum oda gals which i knw of to while away time but right now he is nt in any relatnshp
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by funmilayo32(f): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:

Would you say yes to a guy that extremely loves you and has been saying and showing it for 5years running but then what you have for him is extreme likeness and you aint sure you love him?
With his personality,looks and other qualities you are ok but then you have not come to see yourself loving him no matter how lengthy and quality your chat sessions are.
my dear be true to yourself and the guy. just tell him the truth, as they say the truth is bitter.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
gaddamnit!!!
well, his kinda toasting have been through actions like showing concern abt any little tin, calling frequently, always asking abt my well being,frequent chats etc..with few words....tho he talks abt it once in a while..but his actions are more dan words and I can see love in dem
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
funmilayo32:

my dear be true to yourself and the guy. just tell him the truth, as they say the truth is bitter.
hmmmmm...av told him i only like him for friendship purpose bt he is adamant.....he is a very good friend

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
You are just a wicked person angry
How can you friend zone a guy for five complete years and you cannot tell him your mind.

Chaiii angry

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Chizzy20(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
were u hurt in ur previous relationship?
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
I thought many women say they prefer a guy who loves them to the one they love. You like him extremely and he's been consistent with the friendship you both have had for 5years right? Does he also possess every other qualities you admire in a man and hubby except that you don't love him? You see, love in itself isn't enough to say yes to marrying a person. There are other factors which includes; character, appearance, height, caring attitude, understanding and his Godly attitude etc. Should he have all these then I ll suggest you give him a try, though not marriage immediately but a relationship and see how it turns out in the next few months. Who knows he might just be your missing rib after all
its jst loving him dats d problem..all other qualities are in order...tanx tho..i really appreciate
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
You are just a wicked person angry
How can you friend zone a guy for five complete years and you cannot tell him your mind.

Chaiii angry
trust me i have told him several times bt he wont stop showing how much he cares.
.we av bin frnds for years and i neva gave him greenlight abt dating him....
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Welepamilayo: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:

Are you attracted to him? Likeness can evolve if there is attraction. if you just like the person as if they are your sibling, then move on. you are both just playing the comfortable game where you feel something because it is convenient. Another thought is you will might have to lose him b4 you realize you could have been more than you imagine. hopefully there will be no regrets. Best thing to do is not to play games and make sure no one is being fooled.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by ronald4lif(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
its jst loving him dats d problem..all other qualities are in order...tanx tho..i really appreciate

I know, but I still suggest you give a relationship a try with him, if the both of you are single. He has been very good and helpful for 5years tells a lot about his real intentions, which to me are genuine.

Guys like him are very rare ohh, I am not sure I can do such. For what na? Biko try him out that guy is an asset, try to make yourself develop feelings towards him jare
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
were u hurt in ur previous relationship?
no i wasnt. i jst dnt want any commitments for nw cos i need to get sum oda important tins settled..
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Welepamilayo:

Are you attracted to him? Likeness can evolve if there is attraction. if you just like the person as if they are your sibling, then move on. you are both just playing the comfortable game where you feel something because it is convenient. Another thought is you will might have to lose him b4 you realize you could have been more than you imagine. hopefully there will be no regrets. Best thing to do is not to play games and make sure no one is being fooled.
the attraction is jst platonic..no emotions involved....tanx so much.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know, but I still suggest you give a relationship a try with him, if the both of you are single. He has been very good and helpful for 5years tells a lot about his real intentions, which to me are genuine.

Guys like him are very rare ohh, I am not sure I can do such. For what na? Biko try him out that guy is an asset, try to make yourself develop feelings towards him jare
thank you..i will give it a thought....
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
trust me i have told him several times bt he wont stop showing how much he cares.
.we av bin frnds for years and i neva gave him greenlight abt dating him....
Ok so what's the issue now?

You want to say "Yes" to him because he has been showing love and care to you meanwhile you don't "Love" him back.

In other words you're considering dating him out of pity.

Right? undecided
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Chizzy20(f): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
no i wasnt. i jst dnt want any commitments for nw cos i need to get sum oda important tins settled..
ok, since u were nt hurt in any of ur previous relationship, would ve said u re havin a hard time gettin ova it nd scared to commit..Bt d way u described dis Guy it seems he really luvs u, anyway at d end d choice is still uz to make, i think u should giv d Guy a chance, who knws u myt eventually start developin feelings towards him.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Tallesty1(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ok so what's the issue now?

You want to say "Yes" to him because he has been showing love and care to you meanwhile you don't "Love" him back.

In other words you're considering dating him out of pity.

Right? undecided
That is why I need your advise....am confused
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by MzzTega(f): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
we've bin frnds for a long time and we av neva dated but he has been proving his love since 5yrs ago..although he has dated sum oda gals which i knw of to while away time but right now he is nt in any relatnshp
Ok. Two things are involved here.
Its either both of you being together is not meant to be or there's something wrong with you.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by naijaboiy: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
That is why I need your advise....am confused
Dating out of pity is one of the worst heart breaks you can give to someone in a relationship.

If you don't love the person now I wonder when you will love the person. It won't grow while you are dating.

You will only end up regretting and it may spoil the friendship you both have together.

I'm sure you are feeling guilty for keeping him that long and not returning his love.

I also wonder why a guy will just sit his àss down and wait for one particular woman for five straight years just to say "YES" to him.

When no be JAZZ!

undecided
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by stunningjudy(f): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Enegod:
gaddamnit!!!
My friend has a dude that started asking her out right from year1, we have graduated and the dude is still asking her out. We all did a 5year course. So to answer your question, its very possible.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by naijaboiy: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
stunningjudy:

My friend has a dude that started asking her out right from year1, we have graduated and the dude is still asking her out. We all did a 5year course. So to answer your question, its very possible.
Nawa o shocked
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Ok. Two things are involved here.
Its either both of you being together is not meant to be or there's something wrong with you.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by Enegod(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
stunningjudy:

the guy needs serious help...
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by ronald4lif(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=30951036][/quote]

Lol! That's epic really. Honestly, many women seem not to know what they want in a man
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by MzzTega(f): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
Yes dear,you yourself said it. The guy has been good.
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
stunningjudy:

Exactly ..our friendship started wen i was in year 1(4years course), he was in year 2 then(5years course) so we graduated at d same time..we r even both tru wit our youth service but he is still on the matter
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by nikkflexible(f): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
MzzTega:

Yes dear,you yourself said it. The guy has been good.
of course
Re: I Need Your Opinions Or Advise Please by MzzTega(f): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
nikkflexible:
of course
Good. you not having any feeling for him might be because it is not meant to be or there's something wrong with you.
you can give it a try tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted post / Is It Wrong To Have Ur Wife's Unclad Pics Wth Pant And Bra As Ur Screensaver? / Letter To Future Wife:- I’m Not Saying You Must Be A Virgin, Just Don’t Bring...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.