Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (43685 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by lalasticlala(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zara Buhari one of General Muhammadu Buhari’s daughters and leading Nigerian publisher, Dele Momodu were among those who flew to London to show support for Buhari.....

http://www.iphoneogram.com/p/925426798886636404_290514337/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Topeakintola: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
The whole nation can feel the change coming soon.

Everybody is talking about Buhari. It is Buhari everywhere you go.

The APC should send a cheque to the PDP for a very wonderful campaign. The combination of Fayose, FFK, Okupe, Reno have done an admirable job in making Buhari very popular and without doubt the next President of Nigeria

Sai Baba

365 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by buygala(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another rabid Apc robot on the loose undecided... please help me ask the op above me what relevance his post has to the matter at hand currently... Was it PDP photographers that took the pishure of the pig and the bimbo?

Anyway

Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms over there in London or wherever it is he resides?

Zahra tho... Beautiful damsel with an empty skull... I have still not forgiven her for her notorious Twitter blunders, which almost led people to question her certificates and her ability to take criticisms in good faith undecided

SUMMARY- I don't give a damn about these two cry

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by NobleAky(m): 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fat man with a sexy lady. Common go and work that pot out

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
peverts are coming soon to attack the General's daughter as usual.

GOD BLESS THE GENERAL

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pretty first lady, plus pretty first pikins......... There is hope for nigeria

I'm from the south south and I support and will vote
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI for president on march 28th 2015.

Quote me negetively and catch EBOLA tongue

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by kodded(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Emypresh(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why is evrything abt Buhari and his family making news here? Dem shit, una go update..... Buhari piss una go update..... Giving the Almajiri the attention he's seeking for. nawa oh. Tnk God for elections and tnk God for GEJ shaaaa else pple like him, we for no dey hear dem voice.

20 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by viczing(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
That 1 concern dem very soon Dele go make u 3rd or 4th wife, ur papa no go smell presidency

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Abeg una see anything?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:
Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms in London?

Zahra tho... Beautiful damsel with an empty brain... I have still not forgiven her for her Twitter blunder, which almost led people to question her certificates and her ability to take criticism in good faith undecided
Eish...so uncouth.

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by vjsmiles: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:
Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms over there in London?

Zahra tho... Beautiful damsel with an empty brain... I have still not forgiven her for her notorious Twitter blunders, which almost led people to question her certificates and her ability to take criticisms in good faith undecided

GBAM!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by courage54(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Good
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by masseratti: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
buygala:
Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms over there in London or wherever it is he resides?

Zahra tho... Beautiful damsel with an empty skull... I have still not forgiven her for her notorious Twitter blunders, which almost led people to question her certificates and her ability to take criticisms in good faith undecidedher account was hacked just like Osinbajo's daughter's account was hacked too.

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
Pretty first lady, plus pretty first pikins......... There is hope for nigeria

I'm from the south south and I support and will vote
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI for president on march 28th 2015.

Quote me negetively and catch EBOLA tongue
Nobody cares about the emboldened. smiley

20 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
berem:
peverts are coming soon to attack the General's daughter as usual.

GOD BLESS THE GENERAL

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dele
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by eaglechild: 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zahra, is she the one that likes buying designer clothes at Harrods while thousands of Daura girls wallow in poverty. undecided

And look how fat Dele has become just from singing for Buhari for a few weeks.

He should watch it before he bursts.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by jorlons(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zahra your beauty tho..... Now because of you every other girl I see come dey appear worwor.

All I ask is 80% of her beauty from prospective girlfriends buh I've been hugely dissapointed this period.

Naija girls tho...smh

D only pesin I need fresh air from is Zahra grin not you GEJ angry

GMB my choice because of Zahra grin

40 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by amakaobiemeka: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gej no get daughter ni? Abi him too impotent ko? General muhammadu ebosetale odumegu buhari 2015

11 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by StunningCEO: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Topeakintola:
The whole nation can feel the change coming soon.

Everybody is talking about Buhari. It is Buhari everywhere you go.

The APC should send a cheque to the PDP for a very wonderful campaign. The combination of Fayose, FFK, Okupe, Reno have done an admirable job in making Buhari very popular and without doubt the next President of Nigeria

Sai Baba

APC ve to b grateful to PDP for such a poor campaign.

16 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Anikulhapo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fvck PDP!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by kent79: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hmmmm.....
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by amakaobiemeka: 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Zara Buhari one of General Muhammadu Buhari’s daughters and leading Nigerian publisher, Dele Momodu were among those who flew to London to show support for Buhari.....

http://www.iphoneogram.com/p/925426798886636404_290514337/
zahra sha! Fine president, first lady, vp, vp wife, sweet first family children, vp kids, cute first grannies! Whatelse gmb for Jesus

10 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Jwonder(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
e be like say this man momodu aka FAT MALU dey look for post under APC...

dat one na him biz,all i knw is #GEJ till dele momodu loose weight like wizkalifa

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by saints2(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
I see the change everywhere... God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
FrancisTony:

Ebola is real.

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by praxisnetworks: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2015
I DO!

FrancisTony:

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
This girl is very pretty

#GMB2015

17 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by todayboy: 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
this picture was taken at Ikeja no uk, why buhari no dey the picture APC and lies

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by januzaj(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
kodded:
THIS NIGHT SHE GO HEAR AM FOR HOTEL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
not all ladies are like your sisters.....

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / Chinua Achebe And Fela Kuti In The 1980s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.