Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (43712 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Nana Akufo-Addo, President-Elect Of Ghana Pictured Together / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / Photo Of MKO Abiola And Dele Alake After 1993 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by olaniyanc: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Zahra is beautiful.Whatever the say!!!!!!!!!!.
Sai Buhari ✌
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by cuteboy2: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
lalasticlala:
Zara Buhari one of General Muhammadu Buhari’s daughters and leading Nigerian publisher, Dele Momodu were among those who flew to London to show support for Buhari.....

http://www.iphoneogram.com/p/925426798886636404_290514337/

And this makes front page? Just 2 ordinary people taking pictures?

NL must really lack meaningful posts to promote to FP
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Smarvin(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another rabid Apc robot on the loose undecided... please help me ask the op above me what relevance his post has to the matter at hand currently... Was it PDP photographers that took the pishure of the pig and the bimbo?

Anyway

Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms over there in London or wherever it is he resides?

Zahra tho... Beautiful damsel with an empty skull... I have still not forgiven her for her notorious Twitter blunders, which almost led people to question her certificates and her ability to take criticisms in good faith undecided

SUMMARY- I don't give a damn about these two cry

Kindly post or describe the notorious blunder that Zarah made on Twitter.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by rexzqcom(m): 1:59am On Feb 22, 2015
A current picture of her and her dad in London today will be more relevant.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by cuteboy2: 2:40am On Feb 22, 2015
[size=14pt]This is the most pointless propaganda I have seen a politician engage in.

A few political friends board a plane to a foreign capital, hire backroom in a bar, invite a few friends of Buhari's daughter, and begin to post pictures of Momodu and Buhari's daughter all over the internet.

Meanwhile his opponent in the election is at home begging him to show up like a man for a face-to-face debate. He is playing hide and seek.

#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate
[/size]
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Lailerh(f): 3:20am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another rabid Apc robot on the loose undecided... please help me ask the op above me what relevance his post has to the matter at hand currently... Was it PDP photographers that took the pishure of the pig and the bimbo?

Anyway

Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms over there in London or wherever it is he resides?

Zahra tho... Beautiful damsel with an empty skull... I have still not forgiven her for her notorious Twitter blunders, which almost led people to question her certificates and her ability to take criticisms in good faith undecided

seriously? You haven't forgiven her? WOW undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by cuteboy2: 3:34am On Feb 22, 2015

Dele Momodu supposed to be with Buhari. Instead he has dodged the more serious engagements, and cannot separate himself from Zhara.
See his fat beer tummy. Next thing we will hear is that Momodu committed ....... Zhara has become his latest baby mama.

[b[size=14pt]]#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate[/size][/b]
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by cuteboy2: 3:34am On Feb 22, 2015
cuteboy2:

Dele Momodu supposed to be with Buhari. Instead he has dodged the more serious engagements, and cannot separate himself from Zhara.
See his fat beer tummy. Next thing we will hear is that Momodu committed ....... Zhara has become his latest baby mama.

[size=14pt]]#BringBackBuhari

#BringBackBuhari4Debate[/size]
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by camplenigeria: 5:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:
The whole nation can feel the change coming soon.

Everybody is talking about Buhari. It is Buhari everywhere you go.

The APC should send a cheque to the PDP for a very wonderful campaign. The combination of Fayose, FFK, Okupe, Reno have done an admirable job in making Buhari very popular and without doubt the next President of Nigeria

Sai Baba

Keep deceiving yourself. You think we are blind to the fact that all the criminals in PDP have all crossed to APC? Where is your change coming from?

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by sandland: 6:18am On Feb 22, 2015
Iam from south east and I will vote for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by sandland: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2015
All the people you named above were at one time or the other rubbished by pdp. Buhari has made all the difference. Do you know that only the late yaudua changed the fortunes of katsina state when he became Governor of the State.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by fandango: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2015
Topeakintola:
The whole nation can feel the change coming soon.

Everybody is talking about Buhari. It is Buhari everywhere you go.

The APC should send a cheque to the PDP for a very wonderful campaign. The combination of Fayose, FFK, Okupe, Reno have done an admirable job in making Buhari very popular and without doubt the next President of Nigeria

Sai Baba
this is the same noise APC was making in Ondo State at last they were defeated by LP,the same thing will be replicated.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Abdngna: 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
This girl is very pretty

#GMB2015

GMB is a pretty real fulani man, this is why his family looks pretty too!
Everything concerning this man in every aspects of life seems fine.

No wonder even me too say,

Letusmarch4Buhari2015!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by JEITO: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Iphonegram! See the yeye source sef angry

Celebrity wannabe Zahra. Abun nima an samu
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by naijanaso: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway

Dele MUMUdu or whatever you call yourself...pray that GMB the shariamania does not get a glimpse of this pix. You will explain in Kirikiri whether or not Zara is your wife and the right you have to be that close in a photo shoot.
I am forwarding the pix to the Kwarupshun general tight away... angry
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by excessnet: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2015
To be frank one thing i lean about Prophet TB Joshua is that when people keep on attacking you they will be advertising you without you paying for it, when the PDP were attacking buhari about his result, all paper were carrying the new, all tv station locally and internationally where carrying the new, Buhari did not pay kobo for it, i wonder why his adviser will not tell him to stop, what he is doing now by fighting BH, NIS Recruitment, etc. is what he would have don to bring glory to his name and party. i like GEJ but i wounder if he can succeed this because i still imagine if an Hawusa man will vote For GEJ they can vote PDP in order offices but President well less see.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by solihu(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
This girl is very pretty

#GMB2015
. All sa'tanoids unanimously agree her beauty is unblemished.

Sai Buhari!
Sai maigaskiya!
Sai Baba!
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by rileyy(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
babamadiba:
these kids are just too pathetic. After taking their hard drugs, dey come up here to type nonsense. One of my customers in idumota lagos that sell wrappers, has her kid in America schooling so what's the big deal in buhari sending his child to school abroad?Aside that, as beautiful and classy as she is, I believe she should have a rich dude dat can afford her anything she wants. Just thinking though

Bless you! You picked the words right outta my head
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by Kagarko(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Emypresh:
Why is evrything abt Buhari and his family making news here? Dem shit, una go update..... Buhari piss una go update..... Giving the Almajiri the attention he's seeking for. nawa oh. Tnk God for elections and tnk God for GEJ shaaaa else pple like him, we for no dey hear dem voice.

All the almajiris will live and survive with or without gej once we are destined to live by
Allah.

GEJ cannot do the almajiris (BUHARI) anything.

Almajiris party (ieAPC/GMB/PYO) things in my mind.

This is To thus saying that buhari isnt in London
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by simpleseyi: 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
vjsmiles:
Dele be looking like an overfed pig undecided .... Are there no gyms over there in London?

Dele Momodu is using the same gym as Doyin Oku-igbe your presidential spokeman.
Re: Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari by sasho9ja(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust / Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.