Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? (1694 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
I dnt want to speak much grammar lol my hands are painin me so leme go straight to the point

Will u go ahead with the marriage plans if your boyfrnd or girlfnd worships at a different church other than yours for example u r a catholic and ur gf na eckankar member grin? Likewise vice versa too.
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by ronald4lif(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yes I will go ahead provided it's not a white garment church.

*apologies to any celestial churches members*
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by whizqueen(f): 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:
Seconded! Or d other religion smiley
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

lwkmd! werin them do u wey make u hate them?
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
whizqueen:

thirded!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Hazardd(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
normally, a girl will leave her church and go and wed in her guy church.

It all depends on who is controlling who lol
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by zico18(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
Of course not . . .she's obviously not born with religion na
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by HizMissy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
sure.....

its a very big obstacle
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

thirded!!!
comon guys, eckankar isn't d only church. Wat of pentecostal churches like redeemed, latter saints, chuch of mormon, olumba olumba, church of God mission, jehovah witness. Dey are plenty
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
HizMissy:
sure.....

its a very big obstacle
why do u say so
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by ronald4lif(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lwkmd! werin them do u wey make u hate them?

Well, if I am to be frank, as a kid I grew up with the idea they drink human blood lipsrsealed. Coming from a catholic background my mom will always warn us to disassociate ourselves from kids from such churches.

Although, this perceptions of them are baseless I can't just see myself marrying or even dating someone from a white garment church. Not that they are bad but that's me
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Viktoh(m): 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

thirded!!!
fourted
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by ronald4lif(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
whizqueen:

Hehehe the other religion indeed
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Viktoh:
fourted
be like say eckankar spirit don they worry all ov una
Cc: diddydiva
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

thirded!!!
Fourthed
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
comon guys, eckankar isn't d only church. Wat of pentecostal churches like redeemed, latter saints, chuch of mormon, olumba olumba, church of God mission, jehovah witness. Dey are plenty
yeap you are right.

some of those churches too
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by whizqueen(f): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehehe the other religion indeed
Thats aw its works wink
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Viktoh(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
be like say eckankar spirit don they worry all ov una
Cc: diddydiva
grin
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:

yeap you are right.

some of those churches too
so whch church do u attend
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Vision4God: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ofcourse.
Just like u negotiating wt d devil
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Viktoh(m): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
missjenna:

Fourthed
u'r fifted joor..ayam fourted grin
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well, if I am to be frank, as a kid I grew up with the idea they drink human blood lipsrsealed. Coming from a catholic background my mom will always warn us to disassociate ourselves from kids from such churches.

Although, this perceptions of them are baseless I can't just see myself marrying or even dating someone from a white garment church. Not that they are bad but that's me
lol same with me, they look and act somehow ritualistic and mad. imagine using broom 2 flog some1 in d name of casting away demons undecided talk abt mad people embarassed
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol same with me, they look and act somehow ritualistic and mad. imagine using broom 2 flog some1 in d name of casting away demons undecided talk abt mad people embarassed
whch church do u attend
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Viktoh:
fourted
Fifthed
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by HizMissy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
why do u say so
i cant worship just anywia
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
HizMissy:

i cant worship just anywia
ok so whch church do u attend
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
so whch church do u attend
R C C G
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
whch church do u attend
Royal family worship centre.
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by HizMissy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Cutehector:
ok so whch church do u attend
one of d pentecostal churches
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
HizMissy:

one of d pentecostal churches
lol d way u sound makes it look lyk u aint proud of ur church.
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by chimerase2: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Wen I saw place of worship I thought seun has censored church undecided
Re: Can Place Of Worship Deter U From Gettn Married To Ur Lover? by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
chimerase2:
Wen I saw place of worship I thought seun has censored church undecided
whch is correct?
Can place of worship deter one from gettin married to a lover

Can place of church deter one from getn married to a lover

Can church deter one from getn married to a lover

Can church of worship deter on from getn married to a lover

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Upload Unclad Pictures Of Their EX? / Is It Adviceable To Still Be In Contact With Your Ex? / Baby Born Without Nose Melting Peoples Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.