Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (33704 Views)

Glow In These Latest, Classy And Trendy Ankara Styles / Fabulous And Trendy Aso-ebi Styles That Will Keep You Drooling / Ladies, Do I Look More Cute With Beards ??? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2015
amokeme:
I don't do no.2, 3(am blessed with natural 'heels' tongue) 4, 6 and 7 and as for no 5, never being insulted too cheesy

Lolss, Natural heels? How?

Happy Sunday !
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by snowhyt(f): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

I'll do my best and God will do the rest smiley
Amin!
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Genea(f): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Genea! Enu isn't my name... Emu Smith... Do you know what enu means in Yoruba? cheesyundecided
lol emusmith correction taken
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by hotgunz(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Begonia:

It has nothing to do with looking taller (or maybe it does- for some women).
For most women, it makes them feel confident and more attractive.
High heels also make some legs look long and nice smiley
wat s confident on high heels dat sum always nearly fall all in the name of cat walkin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:
We see them everywhere. Everyone does. cheesy

It looks as if it's not easy to look beautiful. Those days, our grand moms didn't really go through all these sha cheesy

Even babies cry when their hair is been made. All they are trying to say is, "Must I look beautiful? Na by force ni?" cheesy

Babies have evolved into Ladies.

What Are The "Stress" Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful?

NB: Of course, this is just an observation. Don't be too serious wink grin

1. Sitting Down For Painstaking Hours Making Her Hair

Like 5 girls surrounding one girl, Haba! All dragging her hair wink They may even have body odour sef grin

2. The Stress Of Applying Mascara.

The day a fly will enter into your mouth enh... We go know...cheesy

3. Walking On High Heeled Shoes On A Hilly And Waterlogged Pathway

The desire to look tall or taller is the reason o...cheesy, maybe a trend...
The other day, I saw a lady and I couldn't recognize her in a hurry. She was taller than megrin How nau? Since when?

4. Wearing Short Tops To Later Be Adjusting It In Public.

Hian! Didn't you look yourself in the mirror before leaving the house?

5. Receiving Insults Because Tiny Strands of Brazilian Hair Are Entering People's Eyes and Obstructing Their View. grin

She sits right in front of you in a bus, get ready to get some of those in your eyes. It may also be distracting you from seeing forward because she won't pack it...New hair things cheesy
Of course, people will tell her and she might get offended.

6. Having To Often Go To The Restroom With Her Make Up Kit For Renewal Of Looks

I used to wonder why my colleagues used to visit the restroom with their hand bag. Most times, they come out new as a coin. Don't ask me, I observed.

7. The Stress Of Bum & Butt Pads.

Haven't seen it. Don't know how it looks like. But I know surely, it looks awkward "fixing" it yourself. What goes on your mind as you are doing that? Maybe, "Today, they'll think that my bum or butt is this big" undecided

You even risk guys noticing and afterwards tagging you falsely wink
( I'm not trying to convince you o grin)

Hope you're having a good evening? wink

smiley
I swear down u r definitely a mod!
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Beamborla(f): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Foody, yew have done it again. Weldon!
I'm not guilty of any tongue save no.3 but once I find myself in such situation, I always remove the heel.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by loomer: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2015
how this one take concern us?

If them like make dem borrow face join.

MA MONKEY WILL ALWAYS BE A MONKEY
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by laplace12(m): 9:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Deejavuu:
lool..

Emusmith will never change ..Carry on o

Nne that your profile pics doesn't look photoshoped at all. It could be real you undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by stunningjudy(f): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
Please how exactly does all the above concern the op? ....

10 things girls this... some things girls that... 10 reasons why guys delete girls from bbm chat, 10 reasons why girls don't take their bath on Fridays.... Very soon, the way these peeps are going, they are soon going to give us 10 reasons why women prefer 'Always' Sanitary pads to tissue-paper in controlling their monthly flow undecided

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyntoomuch .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Bottom-line is... op, please how does all the stuff you stated above increase your penis size or the quality of your sperrm?
I haff officially tire for this Op, always saying girls this and that! Carrying girls matter on his head like gala and LA casera!
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Sarimah(f): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
looking good. ain't easy grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Is this butt pad thing real I need to see how it looks like o.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 22, 2015
This thread topic should be like "ways ladies undergo through just to charm some guys"
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by mezabo(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2015
really?

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by realGURU(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by portaableg(f): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Any yet you Guyz can't do without Ladies
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by cluksy(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Emusmith; palmwine n bushmeat dey worry u
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 22, 2015
Jennydoris:
That's why they are so unique among other creatures....

Everything about women is so so special [size=25pt]artificial[/size] tongue even the stress they undergo in other to look beautiful grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by kiowy(m): 9:48am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

10 things girls this... some things girls that... 10 reasons why guys delete girls from bbm chat, 10 reasons why girls don't take their bath on Fridays.... Very soon, the way these peeps are going, they are soon going to give us 10 reasons why women prefer 'Always' Sanitary pads to tissue-paper in controlling their monthly flow undecided

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyntoomuch .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Bottom-line is... op, please how does all the stuff you stated above increase your penis size or the quality of your sperrm?
gbam
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by kiowy(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2015
lamako:
This thread topic should be like "ways ladies undergo through just to charm some guys"
guy no be force to speak english o,,
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by rooqee120(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

U will soooo receive Likes today o... I hv clicked Like for u *side eyes at op*
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by dahreyM: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Jennydoris:
That's why they are so unique among other creatures....

Everything about women is so so special tongue even the stress they undergo in other to look beautiful grin

Change that THEY to we.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2015
None of my business.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by thaoriginator: 10:01am On Feb 22, 2015
Na dat hair own dey vex me pass
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2015
kk
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:
None of my business.

Tomboy alert?

Btw you have a natural beauty. Kudos.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Sugarpeaches(f): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30959493]

I love it when I look at it from the back...I mean behind the knees, I like how straight the part is...it's really nice grin... and that's how they'll be walking like Miss World

Yea really nice but how about those with the so-called "yam legs" ?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by naijaboiy: 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
The next Human to quote the whole post again will get this angry

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by blackiridis(m): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Deejavuu:

love your dp
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by mistiquephat(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Who send them. I don't see mascara on the faces of those beautiful women in bible stories. undecidedWho send them. I don't see mascara on the faces of those beautiful women in bible stories.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Generals02:

Tomboy alert?

Btw you have a natural beauty. Kudos.
Happy Sunday.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 22, 2015
mistiquephat:
Who send them. I don't see mascara on the faces of those beautiful women in bible stories. undecidedWho send them. I don't see mascara on the faces of those beautiful women in bible stories.
Like say anyone has seen their faces before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At 57: Some Of The Best Pictures / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.