Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (33716 Views)

Glow In These Latest, Classy And Trendy Ankara Styles / Fabulous And Trendy Aso-ebi Styles That Will Keep You Drooling / Ladies, Do I Look More Cute With Beards ??? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by ethylene: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
How about lip glossing abi dat one no follow ?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Yew don't like it? cheesy

Dunno undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Originalsly:
@Op.... sooo many women go thru all these stuffs to look more beautiful ... more attractive .... and in the end look worse...like clowns. But as guys the sooner we accept that Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus...the sooner we would not try to see reason why women do the "senseless" things they do. Isn't it common sense to pay your bills first and to buy that nice pair of shoes if you have enough money left over? ...yes..common sense to a guy.... but not to a woman... the nice shoes first (and it doesn't matter if the heels are too high nor a size smaller).... and any other thing later! ...it's the nature of women.

Nice one.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Ilekeh(f): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
I must be damn ugly because I do none of the above.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Onyiido: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
Please how exactly does all the above concern the op? ....

10 things girls this... some things girls that... 10 reasons why guys delete girls from bbm chat, 10 reasons why girls don't take their bath on Fridays.... Very soon, the way these peeps are going, they are soon going to give us 10 reasons why women prefer 'Always' Sanitary pads to tissue-paper in controlling their monthly flow undecided

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyntoomuch .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Bottom-line is... op, please how does all the stuff you stated above increase your penis size or the quality of your sperrm?
This is what happens wen one has lost his tools sor workmanship. Bros thanks joor. All these peeps makes me wonder if they were ever born of a woman or even have sisters. Na the same girls go koboko them one day.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Beamborla(f): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Dunno undecided
Think about it
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

10 things girls this... some things girls that... 10 reasons why guys delete girls from bbm chat, 10 reasons why girls don't take their bath on Fridays.... Very soon, the way these peeps are going, they are soon going to give us 10 reasons why women prefer 'Always' Sanitary pads to tissue-paper in controlling their monthly flow undecided

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyntoomuch .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Bottom-line is... op, please how does all the stuff you stated above increase your penis size or the quality of your sperrm?

Thanks bro, well said!
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Think about it

undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
mistiquephat:
. Start by asking yourself did your great granma did mascara when she was alive? Don't she have good legacy compared to you contemporary fake things?
You don't wanna know the local makeup our grandmas used then, Otangele, uli or nzu.
You can go back to those days of your grandparents and leave our girls alone.
Nobody is forcing you to go after girls with fake makeups.
You mentioned the women in the bible and I ask again, have you seen their faces before?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by jorlons(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
sinaj:
yawns!

Hey! No yawning allowed here cool
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Cutehector(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Why do you say that? undecided
u must tell me how ur topics get to d front page
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by sinaj(f): 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
jorlons:

Hey! No yawning allowed here cool
did I not cover my mouth undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by joshrare(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

O'boy, see insult
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyne2much .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by AJ01(m): 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
amokeme:
I don't do no.2, 3(am blessed with natural 'heels' tongue) 4, 6 and 7 and as for no 5, never being insulted too cheesy
babe you are tall oo shocked
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Psalmwise(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked shocked
Begonia:

It has nothing to do with looking taller (or maybe it does- for some women).
For most women, it makes them feel confident and more attractive.
High heels also make some legs look long and nice smiley
Long and nice!!! if i hear grin who tell u say e dey make una confident ...,oya wear high heel ake u try use am pursue christmas fowl, abi make u use am cross lagos ibadan expressway

It converts your leg to yam nt nice, asin changes d shape of ur leg to yam leg

Sum of u babes wud wear high heel to church and off it inmside d church, y u wear am cum bfor
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by jahlove4jah: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who invented these era of list on NL as well as thread and counter thread. The way mods use to push it to FP pass the way they use to push any topic that has to do with Tontoh Dike.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

This is so hilarious cheesy.. You don't know how this got me cracking.. Nice comment bro cool

Make I rush dash u LIKE
cheesy
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Psalmwise(m): 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
The funy thing bsay dis babes no knw say guys dem no lik high heel we jez dey pretend to, so una go dey happy....,How babe go dey folow me waka, for street me go dey work smartly cool, she go dey work in slow motion or make she cum use my hand do walking stick

And that thier make up ehn...nah only God go help guys dem...,naw u cant distiguish btw pimples tared face and smooth face, thier packaging(bobby and ass) chai we are at thier mercy only wen u get down dat u wud knw u are on a long tin...

woo ah no fit talk jawe ...d list is too NUMELENGTHY grin grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
u must tell me how ur topics get to d front page

Are they not worthy of FP? smiley
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Psalmwise:
The funy thing bsay dis babes no knw say guys dem no lik high heel we jez dey pretend to, so una go dey happy....,How babe go dey folow me waka, for street me go dey work smartly cool, she go dey work in slow motion or make she cum use my hand do walking stick

And that thier make up ehn...nah only God go help guys dem...,naw u cant distiguish btw pimples tared face and smooth face, thier packaging(bobby and ass) chai we are at thier mercy only wen u get down dat u wud knw u are on a long tin...

woo ah no fit talk jawe ...d list is too NUMELENGTHY grin grin

The bolded got me laughing grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Are they not worthy of FP? smiley
dats by the way. Emusmith I realy duno why some of dese mods r doin me winch. I can't create a topic. They hav been teln me since yesterday dat I should wait a little the server is overwhelmed. Since yesterday ooo. While evryoda prson is creatin topics. R u experiencin such dificulties too?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
dats by the way. Emusmith I realy duno why some of dese mods r doin me winch. I can't create a topic. They hav been teln me since yesterday dat I should wait a little the server is overwhelmed. Since yesterday ooo. While evryoda prson is creatin topics. R u experiencin such dificulties too?

Some factors are involved.

Check your profile and scroll down to the base, read what you see there undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by macdelene(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wait ooo, just ask a guy if he has sincerely toasted a girl without using her appearance as the first yardstick. Becos ladies knw that guys are attracted to sight than mind that's why they go thru all those stress.

You should really appreciate the ladies ooo. That cream they call hair Relaxer is a wonderful thing lolzzz
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
Deejavuu:
lool..

Emusmith will never change ..Carry on o

Are you for real?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by jorlons(m): 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
sinaj:
did I not cover my mouth undecided

HEYWO!!! So I'm nw blind abi? Heyyee! I don suffer 4 dis pikin hand.

Oya KNEE dan deer.

* where is that watercane when you need it sef*
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

omo the thing tire me oooo. But bro u don vex gan ooo
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by holysainbj(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Wait o...what is mascara
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Psalmwise(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

The bolded got me laughing grin
grin grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nickymezor(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Good stuffs dont come easily now...No pain no Gain tongue...Emusmith it seems u now obsessed wit ladies matters abi
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by amokeme(f): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
AJ01:
babe you are tall oo shocked
lol... thank you, hope its a compliment sha
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Psalmwise(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
They could be demi gods
buygala:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.