Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (33699 Views)

Glow In These Latest, Classy And Trendy Ankara Styles / Fabulous And Trendy Aso-ebi Styles That Will Keep You Drooling / Ladies, Do I Look More Cute With Beards ??? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by cirmuell(m): 10:13am On Feb 22, 2015
Pretty Hurts embarassed
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by dahreyM: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Sarimah:
looking good. ain't easy grin

It seems u r wearing booobs sef@ur dp
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by chukzey442(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:
Please how exactly does all the above concern the op? ....

10 things girls this... some things girls that... 10 reasons why guys delete girls from bbm chat, 10 reasons why girls don't take their bath on Fridays.... Very soon, the way these peeps are going, they are soon going to give us 10 reasons why women prefer 'Always' Sanitary pads to tissue-paper in controlling their monthly flow undecided

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyntoomuch .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Bottom-line is... op, please how does all the stuff you stated above increase your penis size or the quality of your sperrm?

In Chiwetalu Agu's Voice........ Aka ose abaa n'otula grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by dahreyM: 10:17am On Feb 22, 2015
portaableg:
Any yet you Guyz can't do without Ladies

Like u cn do without boiz
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by MORNDEW(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

10 things girls this... some things girls that... 10 reasons why guys delete girls from bbm chat, 10 reasons why girls don't take their bath on Fridays.... Very soon, the way these peeps are going, they are soon going to give us 10 reasons why women prefer 'Always' Sanitary pads to tissue-paper in controlling their monthly flow undecided

Seriously... Emusmith, Samflexxy, Tosyntoomuch .. are your mothers even women at all? ..... Using the opposite sex to showcase your below-average literary prowess isn't all that cool... in fact it isn't cool at all...

Bottom-line is... op, please how does all the stuff you stated above increase your penis size or the quality of your sperrm?
thank you very much. I dnt blame them, this forum gave them that leverage to think they make sense when actually they dnt by always moving their garbages to front page and relegating better educative materials. I wish one day we have an intelligent mod who will truly make this forum an intelligent discussion forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Bunchersstab(m): 10:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Following ...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by folahann(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2015
I even heard that they deliberately wear undersized bra just to make their cleavage look nice and the straps of those bras torture them.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by guttentag(m): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Jennydoris:
That's why they are so unique among other creatures....

Everything about women is so so special tongue even the stress they undergo in other to look beautiful grin

Keep giving yourself hope, Women are the worst creature ever created except my MOM..LOL
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Fourwinds: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Positive Intelligent and Confident Reply! There are few intelligent girls on NL undecided

I concur, hon.

Guys don't go through the stress women go through... I can't imagine being pregnant for a whole 9 months... I used to think that as a child lolzzzz grin
dey are happy going thru dat nine months. Special breed
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

you are too harsh...the op stated earlier that you should not take it too seriously...I see a lot of tins I don't like on Nairaland but instead of lampooning the op I pass...I suggest you do likewise if you don't like what's been said ...its shows ur level of maturity
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2015
kiowy:
guy no be force to speak english o,,

Guy it's not by force to read my post o.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
Beamborla:
Foody, yew have done it again. Weldon!
I'm not guilty of any tongue save no.3 but once I find myself in such situation, I always remove the heel.

Lol...You've given me a name sad
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
you are too harsh...the op stated earlier that you should not take it too seriously...I see a lot of tins I don't like on Nairaland but instead of lampooning the op I pass...I suggest you do likewise if you don't like what's been said ...its shows ur level of maturity

Thank You Sir!

I stated it earlier because I know some guy would want to act a "saviour" undecided

SO UNNECESSARY because it doesn't change anything cheesy
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by ivyy(f): 11:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Pretty hurts undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
cluksy:
Emusmith; palmwine n bushmeat dey worry u

You care for some? tongue
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyy:
Pretty hurts undecided

If I were a girl, I won't feel hurt...smileywink
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

Best comment all day! smiley
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by buygala(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2015
babyfaceafrica:

-Don't take me too seriously

- I am not generalizing sha

-Na joke I dey o

- Bashing is allowed ...

The above and many more phrases are what peeps like the op hide behind to spew their trash... They claim to be joking, but they don't tell d peeps who like their posts or mention them positively that they don't mean what they are saying.. undecided .... Dude is as serious as death, but is either too much of a sissy or a retard to stand strong and defend his utterances... angry

Point is... if op and his likes are joking, why aren't their insane topics moved to jokes section? ... that's where unserious topics are meant to be...
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by inme: 11:21am On Feb 22, 2015
@OP, to be frank with you, my gf doesn't do any of these and she still look gorgeous, infact she look ugly with make
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by mistiquephat(m): 11:30am On Feb 22, 2015
softysparky:

Like say anyone has seen their faces before.
. Start by asking yourself did your great granma did mascara when she was alive? Don't she have good legacy compared to you contemporary fake things?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
inme:
@OP, to be frank with you, my gf doesn't do any of these and she still look gorgeous, infact she look ugly with make

My ex is same.

Beautiful without make up, vice versa smiley
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=Sugarpeaches post=30967746][/quote]

Some yam legs are really cute o...grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by arimahoseloka(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2015
there was one Lady I've known for years in church today, and she was obviously wearing a butt pad. I was extremely disgusted @ the sight and the fact that she wore it 2 church is just so bad. women sha, too many of them are just so useless.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Cutehector:
I swear down u r definitely a mod!

Why do you say that? undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2015
arimahoseloka:
there was one Lady I've known for years in church today, and she was obviously wearing a butt pad. I was extremely disgusted @ the sight and the fact that she wore it 2 church is just so bad. women sha, too many of them are just so useless.

So many of them wear it these days as part of their underwear undecided
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by arimahoseloka(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

So many of them wear it these days as part of their underwear undecided
oh so its part of underwear now?? Na wa o
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Beamborla(f): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...You've given me a name sad
Yew don't like it? cheesy
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Ryda(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2015
I pressed one of my female friend arsz sometime ago... It been long we saw so she gave me a hug so I squeeze d arsz and it was stuffy

I didn't tell her.. Nd I guess she knew I pressed d wrong arsz
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Harinholar(f): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
buygala:

can juz stop laughing....
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Originalsly: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Op.... sooo many women go thru all these stuffs to look more beautiful ... more attractive .... and in the end look worse...like clowns. But as guys the sooner we accept that Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus...the sooner we would not try to see reason why women do the "senseless" things they do. Isn't it common sense to pay your bills first and to buy that nice pair of shoes if you have enough money left over? ...yes..common sense to a guy.... but not to a woman... the nice shoes first (and it doesn't matter if the heels are too high nor a size smaller).... and any other thing later! ...it's the nature of women.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Harinholar(f): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kinda boring....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.