Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. (33697 Views)

Glow In These Latest, Classy And Trendy Ankara Styles / Fabulous And Trendy Aso-ebi Styles That Will Keep You Drooling / Ladies, Do I Look More Cute With Beards ??? Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by AJ01(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
amokeme:
lol... thank you, hope its a compliment sha
since you are not taller than me then is a compliment grin
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by amokeme(f): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
AJ01:
since you are not taller than me then is a compliment grin
cheesy ok o
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by mizkeleke(f): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Some OPs been talking about women seriously lately, opening threads here n there....... Well dat drives home a message.....WE ARE DAMN SPECIAL..... cool
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
amokeme:
cheesy ok o

Nice smiles

1 Like

Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Gbemillionaire(f): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:
We see them everywhere. Everyone does. cheesy

It looks as if it's not easy to look beautiful. Those days, our grand moms didn't really go through all these sha cheesy

Even babies cry when their hair is been made. All they are trying to say is, "Must I look beautiful? Na by force ni?" cheesy

Babies have evolved into Ladies.

What Are The "Stress" Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful?

NB: Of course, this is just an observation. Don't be too serious wink grin

1. Sitting Down For Painstaking Hours Making Her Hair

Like 5 girls surrounding one girl, Haba! All dragging her hair wink They may even have body odour sef grin

2. The Stress Of Applying Mascara.

The day a fly will enter into your mouth enh... We go know...cheesy

3. Walking On High Heeled Shoes On A Hilly And Waterlogged Pathway

The desire to look tall or taller is the reason o...cheesy, maybe a trend...
The other day, I saw a lady and I couldn't recognize her in a hurry. She was taller than megrin How nau? Since when?

4. Wearing Short Tops To Later Be Adjusting It In Public.

Hian! Didn't you look yourself in the mirror before leaving the house?

5. Receiving Insults Because Tiny Strands of Brazilian Hair Are Entering People's Eyes and Obstructing Their View. grin

She sits right in front of you in a bus, get ready to get some of those in your eyes. It may also be distracting you from seeing forward because she won't pack it...New hair things cheesy
Of course, people will tell her and she might get offended.

6. Having To Often Go To The Restroom With Her Make Up Kit For Renewal Of Looks

I used to wonder why my colleagues used to visit the restroom with their hand bag. Most times, they come out new as a coin. Don't ask me, I observed.

7. The Stress Of Bum & Butt Pads.

Haven't seen it. Don't know how it looks like. But I know surely, it looks awkward "fixing" it yourself. What goes on your mind as you are doing that? Maybe, "Today, they'll think that my bum or butt is this big" undecided

You even risk guys noticing and afterwards tagging you falsely wink
( I'm not trying to convince you o grin)

Hope you're having a good evening? wink

smiley
its not easy to be a fine girl
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Creamish(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
mistiquephat:
Who send them. I don't see mascara on the faces of those beautiful women in bible stories. undecidedWho send them. I don't see mascara on the faces of those beautiful women in bible stories.

U still read the Bible stories with cartoon characters? shocked
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is http://trustondevcenary.com please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email.
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
emusmith:

The bolded got me laughing grin

how? what did i do/say?
Re: Some Stress Ladies Undergo To Look More Beautiful And Trendy. by jbblues24(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
Found myself staring at it for minutes. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Top Model At Miss World 2017 (Photos) / Meet Contestants Of Face Of Royalty Africa Pageant As Finale Holds Nov 28 / Checkout This Man Wearing Barcelona Agbada...as A Fan Can You Wear It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.